XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='NoDAK']Don't feel like creating a puzzle, so just check my wall for some miscellaneous codes.[/QUOTE]

The codes I tried were all used but thanks for sharing :D

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']Kind of off topic but can someone tell me why the admin hasn't made this a member only thread? D:[/QUOTE]

Because being an admin means you're all about statistics. Keeping this topic open to everyone generates more hits (guests see more ads than registered members) and more traffic means more profit. It doesn't matter that we find it unfair. =\ It's just business.

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']Kind of off topic but can someone tell me why the admin hasn't made this a member only thread? D:[/QUOTE]

I can think of numerous business-related reasons why.

I also wouldn't want 50,000 people creating inactive dummy accounts just to refresh this thread. Won't change anything, the lurkers will have accounts, but still never share, post, give thanks, or announce redemptions. Better solution for both sides would be something along the lines of the "First active member to answer correctly gets XXX" route.

[quote name='j3s'] Better solution for both sides would be something along the lines of the "First active member to answer correctly gets XXX" route.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I did for my theme codes I gave away. :D

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']LAST HALO REACH RECON HELMET I HAVE

VGGYR 8RWK4 WX3KR WPF2X GB4VG

??=What you say when you just got lied to[/QUOTE]

did you foget to replace some letters with question marks? lol

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']??=What you say when you just got lied to[/QUOTE]

I think you might have accidentally neglected to include those question marks.

Never bothered attempting to redeem these because I thought I already owned it. Apparently not. Thanks.

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']LAST HALO REACH RECON HELMET I HAVE

VGGYR 8RWK4 WX3KR WPF2X GB4VG

??=What you say when you just got lied to[/QUOTE]

forgot the ??'s and it's not a 'valid code' it said when I entered in on my Xbox. :)

I guess it changed on the Xbox before it would say redeemed when it was used lol idk why no one told me about the change. :D

[quote name='Halo gamer']forgot the ??'s and it's not a 'valid code' it said when I entered in on my Xbox. :)[/QUOTE]

You need to add a little dash of Zazz. Or vice versa.

[quote name='Halo gamer']forgot the ??'s and it's not a 'valid code' it said when I entered in on my Xbox. :)[/QUOTE]

I didn't forget the ?? I didn't include them on purpose because I hid the code in the spoiler thing. Um it should work. I typed it up right

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']Thanks for sharing :), but someone took like all the codes :([/QUOTE]
Yeah, there's still one carrot and banshee available, but all the rest all already gone.

edit: Well, that last banshee p avatar rop doesn't seem to be going anytime soon so I'm posting it here for the non-members... RF9FQ-PY92D-T6J7K-9JQFD-4GMFZ

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys know if MS began giving out The Maw arcade game or something. I took the 6 month gold deal and the extras were ms points and the game.

Weirdly enough the email with the code seemed like it was a general freebie to everyone to hype XBLA and not the 2 freebies I was supposed to get.

If someone can tell me if everyone got The Maw or it was only Gold members it'd be helpful.

If everyone didn't get a code/only Gold members I'll be giving out The Maw code sometime tomorrow.(Probably a puzzle. But with all the lurkers it won't be related to the code and it'll be PMed to you) along with a few outfit codes.

I've had a Gold sub for something like 6 years now and MS has never e-mailed me a code for a free game, haha. I am pretty sure you got maw because of the promo.

[quote name='Treyster']You guys know if MS began giving out The Maw arcade game or something. I took the 6 month gold deal and the extras were ms points and the game.

Weirdly enough the email with the code seemed like it was a general freebie to everyone to hype XBLA and not the 2 freebies I was supposed to get.

If someone can tell me if everyone got The Maw or it was only Gold members it'd be helpful.

If everyone didn't get a code/only Gold members I'll be giving out The Maw code sometime tomorrow.(Probably a puzzle. But with all the lurkers it won't be related to the code and it'll be PMed to you) along with a few outfit codes.[/QUOTE]

I signed up for a similar promotion where I redeemed my Gold subscription back on February 10th and was supposed to get a code for The MAW and R Type Dimensions. I was told wait 6 to 8 weeks. Well I havent gotten my codes yet. I called MS a few days ago and they told me theyd have to talk to a higher up and Id have to wait 2 weeks to hear back. Such BS. I dont want to sound greedy but if youd give me the code I'd later offer my code for free if I do indeed get one.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I signed up for a similar promotion where I redeemed my Gold subscription back on February 10th and was supposed to get a code for The MAW and R Type Dimensions. I was told wait 6 to 8 weeks. Well I havent gotten my codes yet. I called MS a few days ago and they told me theyd have to talk to a higher up and Id have to wait 2 weeks to hear back. Such BS. I dont want to sound greedy but if youd give me the code I'd later offer my code for free if I do indeed get one.[/QUOTE]

The codes always come the latter part of 8 weeks. I signed up for The Maw and Aqua on 1/29 and didn't receive them until 3/31, the day before my Gold subscription ended.

[quote name='Blade']The codes always come the latter part of 8 weeks. I signed up for The Maw and Aqua on 1/29 and didn't receive them until 3/31, the day before my Gold subscription ended.[/QUOTE]

well i hope your right. If thats the case should have them in the next few days.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']well i hope your right. If thats the case should have them in the next few days.[/QUOTE]

It never really hurts to complain, though. They're legally bound to give you the games, and by asking them where they are, you might just catch them off-guard and get two sets of codes. ;) That would be sweet.

[quote name='Treyster']You guys know if MS began giving out The Maw arcade game or something. I took the 6 month gold deal and the extras were ms points and the game.

If everyone didn't get a code/only Gold members I'll be giving out The Maw code sometime tomorrow.(Probably a puzzle. But with all the lurkers it won't be related to the code and it'll be PMed to you) along with a few outfit codes.[/QUOTE]
Got any hints of what they might be? Besides the Maw, what outfits? I want to make sure if I should be extremely active tomorrow. :) I hope everyone's over the flame war.

Helicopter?
SURE!
First person, registered before March 2011, to post the name of the game that I am a huge fan of.
Hint: I talked about it a few pages back. I already pre-ordered the collector's edition of it. It's coming out extremely soon...

[quote name='IIBlazer']Got any hints of what they might be? Besides the Maw, what outfits? I want to make sure if I should be extremely active tomorrow. :) I hope everyone's over the flame war.

Helicopter?
SURE!
First person, registered before March 2011, to post the name of the game that I am a huge fan of.
Hint: I talked about it a few pages back. I already pre-ordered the collector's edition of it. It's coming out extremely soon...[/QUOTE]
mortal kombat :3 lmao lost buy a minute but i also already had it i just wanted to play haha

[quote name='Blade']It never really hurts to complain, though. They're legally bound to give you the games, and by asking them where they are, you might just catch them off-guard and get two sets of codes. ;) That would be sweet.[/QUOTE]

lol.. yes..sweet it would be. :)

But Ive been screwed over by MS numerous times so I wont expect it. But if it does happen.............indeed sweetness.

[quote name='Blade']You mean MK9?

Well, damn. I actually found the post.

I don't have one, by the way. ;)[/QUOTE]
Looks like it's yours, Blade. Thank you guys for keeping up with the pages.

[quote name='IIBlazer']A Banshee from, NoDAK
RF9FQ-PY92D-T6J7K-9JQFD-4GMFZ[/QUOTE]

Redeemed. :)

How exactly does this work? Is this an avatar item or in game item? from the dl screen it looked like an in game item...but theres already banshees in Halo Reach............

EDIT: nvm...avatar item...........saweet.

Thanks for the code.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Redeemed. :)

How exactly does this work? Is this an avatar item or in game item? from the dl screen it looked like an in game item...but theres already banshees in Halo Reach............[/QUOTE]
its for your avatar guy lol just look in your props section

How exactly does this work? Is this an avatar item or in game item? from the dl screen it looked like an in game item...but theres already banshees in Halo Reach............[/QUOTE]
Avatar prop, you must redeemed seconds before I did, grrrr, lol

[quote name='IIBlazer']Looks like it's yours, Blade. Thank you guys for keeping up with the pages.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='therenegadenail']congrats blade![/QUOTE]

Nice, thanks! :) I just won a Kinect...so yeah, looking for some stuff for it. ;)

How exactly does this work? Is this an avatar item or in game item? from the dl screen it looked like an in game item...but theres already banshees in Halo Reach............

Thanks for the code.[/QUOTE]

It's for your avatar :)

Thanks for the code.[/QUOTE]
Thank NoDAK. He was the OP. I just reposted because it was unredeemed.

[quote name='therenegadenail']hey guys here is a banshee prop i just found lol
F764K-FTRXM-M7YXW-7TJ3M-FQTCZ[/QUOTE]
OMG I manage to get it, thank you

[quote name='Zizi']OMG I manage to get it, thank you[/QUOTE]
haha no prob, i had remembered that i was given a banshee code from some one on the site but i had also done that german site thing lol

but yea lol

Puzzle, very easy. First to post - wait. Post what? Find what to post! Anybody can participate for a Helicopter. Hint: It's somewhere on my profile, though, not my CAG profile, somewhere else. However, someplace on my CAG profile, will bring you to the message. It will say, "First to post: '?'"

[quote name='IIBlazer']Puzzle, very easy. First to post - wait. Post what? Find what to post! Anybody can participate for a Helicopter. Hint: It's somewhere on my profile, though, not my CAG profile, somewhere else. However, someplace on my CAG profile, will bring you to the message. It will say, "First to post: '?'"[/QUOTE]

sounds like more work than actually getting the prop yourself from that german website.

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']cuz i'm feelin generous you both get kopta's, that's it for me tonight, time for sleep now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Smurff! This is my first time actually getting something off of this thread (at least as far as I can remember). My eight week old daughter is keeping me up late so getting this makes my lack of sleep a bit more tolerable. Thanks again!

Kinect Helicopter Prop

2PH63-V9J66-MJFJ6-R7V4D-QXG9Z
2PHD4-V4MCJ-G9KDD-VMV6C-V4V2Z
2PHDG-XPQ66-WJ3H9-MCPWR-F34DZ
2PHF3-HMTQ4-H69JF-JJQRD-QDWPZ
2PHG7-X7GHM-G4HVT-K227J-7J3QZ
2PHFM-4Y3MY-9VYQF-JCC4G-2TGDZ
2PH3R-39227-4QRP7-JJMQC-64F6Z
2PH49-RVJVM-DHK9J-QJM49-FKHMZ
2PH4X-7QMCP-K9J3J-KXQTW-9MFXZ
2PH3J-FXTF3-F27C7-JGTY6-3XKTZ

Status