XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BlazeP']DJ Hero 2 Tiesto Pack

DPMRK-?KMM3-2372T-W9KQ?-43RXZ

Now I'm feelin' so fly like a...[/QUOTE]

"You already own this content." ..

Really hope a lurker didn't get the flight suit, it's a sad story when someone outside of the community can nab something like that that is actually worth something! (Sorry to all of you banshee and carrot enthusiasts)

I am in such a good mood right now after getting my Cole Plushie for free I am going to drop my VERY last Black Ops flight suit I was saving for a raining day.

(Reserved for code drop ~ sometime in the next 10-20, so check back)

ibeen trying to buy the adidas suit for $10 and the jordan jersey for $10 but it semms like everyone is giving them away. but my offer is still good if anyone wants to sell their code

Bah! I wish I had that Cole plushie. I wanted to go to PAX, but it was too late when I figured out when it was. You should have grabbed an extra one and sent it to your good, old, friend, Blazer. Eh? Hehehe...

LOL, I wish. I was not able to got to PAX East this year (but I do have a buddy there). I will be at PAX Prime again and I will have tons of swag =)

BTW I will not be dropping a Black Ops code... apparently they are not offering them right now at Gamestop (where I got all my last ones).

I was going to spend my last 1000 on you guys =( ...lets see what I can come up with to replace your hopes.

fb9462.png

[quote name='IIBlazer']BTW, guys, I have a DA II Isaac Clarke outfit. I'm willing to trade. PM if interested?[/QUOTE]

This isn't the trading board.

[quote name='TedBundYzcoa']COLDblood, in what games are intrested i coop or teammates for archivments, add me Gamertag: TedBundYzcoa[/QUOTE]

Wat.

[quote name='TedBundYzcoa']COLDblood, in what games are intrested i coop or teammates for archivments, add me Gamertag: TedBundYzcoa[/QUOTE]

He's named after a famous serial killer. Distasteful. :roll:

[quote name='COLDblood']I was about to give-up!

Guess the two missing digits.

Hint: What comic book company makes "Batman"
[/QUOTE]

You have successfully redeemed a code for:
Black Ops Flight Suit

Thnx Cold :)

OF COURSE my computer wants to fuck up and go slow as shit once I get the flight suit code copied. :( not to mention I had to re read it because I typo'd a C at the end. You going to give out any more arcade games COLD?

Im sure I will get more B.O codes... about to buy a Kinect for the in-laws.

as for the games... yes, working on getting a stack of indie codes.

[quote name='COLDblood']Yea I will do some more contest those are more fun.[/QUOTE]

Definitely fun. Those paper crafts were so nifty! They're chilling on my tv now :)

[quote name='LoLRoflCopter']ColdBlood, You have any working Pax East codes?[/QUOTE]

If I did... I would most definitely sell them on ebay for $50 a pop like everyone else :booty:

I'm off to bed but since I'm in a bad mood i decided i would give somebody a little happiness.

Banshee: TJ9R4-W3H9Q-DDD3D-M7KVF-327HZ
Carrot Plush: YMMM2-FH2H7-P3WWG-Y3YWM-7GCWZ
Fable 3 Item: 37D4G-DKCGK-D93CY-4G2C7-YGXKZ

Hope somebody enjoys at least one of those.

I really doubt these codes even work anymore (They're from November), but here they are:

EA Sports MMA Rockstar Shirts Code: BYDC-38AZ-RGU7-4F4C
EA Sports MMA Rockstar Shorts Code: E45Y-PUQ8-6KSL-V8PX

Unlock

[quote name='GameDude79']I really doubt these codes even work anymore (They're from November), but here they are:

EA Sports MMA Rockstar Shirts Code: BYDC-38AZ-RGU7-4F4C
EA Sports MMA Rockstar Shorts Code: E45Y-PUQ8-6KSL-V8PX[/QUOTE]

never mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back