XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='admiralvic']I love how hateful some of these posts are... We have no clue of what gets taken and by whom. Just because an item is used its not always a lurker who got it. There can easily be lazy members who dont want to post, people who got several codes and dont want to look like a hoarder. I mean I only look for avatar items, so if two are posted close together it looks bad to admit to taking both if I did.

I dont see why people expect a thank you for hoarder or getting something for free. I mean its always a nice gesture but the point of these threads are not to give to the "Deserving" but to give to those who want it the most. Who wants it the most? the person who puts in the most effort. Many of the codes you will find in the ps3 thread are based off the Subway promo. Sure its a nice gesture but taking countless prizes from others only to post it in a thread so the first person who remembers about it 2 months later gets it... is a bit off. The same can be said about this thread, most of the codes are just freebies from that german site. Sure its cool you got one and want to give it away, but for the most part it just feeds the thread...

Maybe its me, but giving something away should go to whoever gets it first. Not some crazy notion where we need to define a quality CAG by saying...

My kinect copter prop can only go to a cag who meets the following...
Member for 2 years
Has atleast 20 trades
Has a CML button
Lists their XBLA name
Made over 2,000 posts
Does more than look at the freebies
And finally gave away atleast 4 other items[/QUOTE]

"tl;dr I'm part of the problem."

If people are too lazy to say thank you, they didn't deserve it. If you're scared of looking like a hoarder and don't say anything, that makes you a bad person. Either man up and admit to it, or don't do it and you won't have to feel guilty. FFS....

[quote name='louiedog']"tl;dr I'm part of the problem."

If people are too lazy to say thank you, they didn't deserve it. If you're scared of looking like a hoarder and don't say anything, that makes you a bad person. Either man up and admit to it, or don't do it and you won't have to feel guilty. FFS....[/QUOTE]

Please look back at my posts, I have said thanks for items I've gotten here...

[quote name='admiralvic']I love how hateful some of these posts are... We have no clue of what gets taken and by whom. Just because an item is used its not always a lurker who got it. There can easily be lazy members who dont want to post, people who got several codes and dont want to look like a hoarder. I mean I only look for avatar items, so if two are posted close together it looks bad to admit to taking both if I did.

I dont see why people expect a thank you for hoarder or getting something for free. I mean its always a nice gesture but the point of these threads are not to give to the "Deserving" but to give to those who want it the most. Who wants it the most? the person who puts in the most effort. Many of the codes you will find in the ps3 thread are based off the Subway promo. Sure its a nice gesture but taking countless prizes from others only to post it in a thread so the first person who remembers about it 2 months later gets it... is a bit off. The same can be said about this thread, most of the codes are just freebies from that german site. Sure its cool you got one and want to give it away, but for the most part it just feeds the thread...

Maybe its me, but giving something away should go to whoever gets it first. Not some crazy notion where we need to define a quality CAG by saying...

My kinect copter prop can only go to a cag who meets the following...
Member for 2 years
Has atleast 20 trades
Has a CML button
Lists their XBLA name
Made over 2,000 posts
Does more than look at the freebies
And finally gave away atleast 4 other items[/QUOTE]

I agree with most of what you say but I think the least someone can do is say 'thank you' if they are logged in I wanted people to join CAG in my posts idk how long your here just as long as you are. and I think just posting a code is fine too and if someone grabs it it was just right place at right time.

Let's get this thread back on track.
I have another code that will work on any account. ;)
Please do not sell or trade it. If you aren't going to use it, don't ask.

Next THREAD REPLY asking for it gets it.

[quote name='cin84_12']Let's get this thread back on track.

Next THREAD REPLY asking for it gets it.[/QUOTE]

I'm curious what is it??

can i have it please?

mmm code

[quote name='cin84_12']Went to louiedog since he was the first to actually ask for it.[/QUOTE]

:(

Kopters for everybody else!:

22KVV-Y3CY6-D24GQ-CV6JW-7KFPZ
22KPJ-GV9FH-PJPJF-3W2F2-GX2RZ
22KPC-9HFJY-CC3YD-H9W7V-QKMMZ
22KP6-HDRHD-3GX6M-7KFWK-7RQQZ
22KMG-3TCGR-QXT7T-XK249-PY7TZ
22KM7-PH3P4-K94HJ-M7M2G-M33GZ
22KJW-WJPXF-7GPHP-TD34G-QRCFZ
22KGY-6XQJ9-QDT9M-KHJPW-Q32QZ
22KGX-9Q3YM-GX2VF-TDJMV-QW3RZ
22KFY-PQVM3-2HYMX-R93YR-PFYRZ
22KFQ-9H3GP-XG4Y3-67G9G-63J6Z
22KCY-GDKYY-2FD3Q-CVQKT-36Y6Z
22K94-YPY2V-JMFX6-6J72Q-H7RFZ
22K6R-GRMR4-VD733-CFWTC-24WMZ
22K6J-XYF37-7XQVT-Y2G7Y-2FJYZ
22K6F-R443M-VCC2D-C9KVF-7Q3WZ

[quote name='cin84_12']Went to louiedog since he was the first to actually ask for it.[/QUOTE]

Haha, my bad. Congrats louiedog.

cool, grabbed "22K6R-GRMR4-VD733-CFWTC-24WMZ"

First time I was able to use one of these before they get scooped up. Just happened in in time I guess. :)

Here is another Halo Reach Recon helmet
D7b8x-26DVX-V88M4-QGGHK-m72g6

Halo Reach Limited edition content
Kptyk-3hkwb-mmj4p-q49bh-pkwtb

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chrischance']Here is another Halo Reach Recon helmet
D7b8x-26DV-V88M4-QGGHK-m72g6

Kptyk-3hkwb-mmj4p-q49bh-pkwtb[/QUOTE]
Got Flaming Helmet by any chance? :)

[quote name='Chrischance']Here is another Halo Reach Recon helmet
D7b8x-26DV-V88M4-QGGHK-m72g6

Kptyk-3hkwb-mmj4p-q49bh-pkwtb[/QUOTE]

Darn I missed the limited code I only got the reg game not limited. But Thank You for sharing. :D

This system would work a lot better if more people would actually admit that they took the codes instead of snaking them without a word leaving the rest of us wasting time trying to input useless codes...

[quote name='Nymphonomicon']This system would work a lot better if more people would actually admit that they took the codes instead of snaking them without a word leaving the rest of us wasting time trying to input useless codes...[/QUOTE]

I completely agree.

[quote name='cin84_12']400 MS Points code[/QUOTE]

May I please have it?

Edit: LMAO. That's what I get for leaving tabs open.

Last edited by a moderator:
Female PSICOM avatar costume
G64VD-YVG6G-B8MCJ-FR4XP-W2DXD

male PSICOM avatar costume
HWW7H-79RQK-9JQM4-HRHXY-MCCXD

Normally I would sell them on eBay but I got 1 code from this thread last night.

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']Female PSICOM avatar costume

Normally I would sell them on eBay but I got 1 code from this thread last night.[/QUOTE]

Female used, but not by me.

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']Female PSICOM avatar costume

Normally I would sell them on eBay but I got 1 code from this thread last night.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I did not get it But it was nice of you to share. :)

I am so Bored today on Xbox I am just looking at my Halo Reach Theme
Papa Victor Papa Four Four, Two Bravo Seven Four Three, Kilo Kilo Tango Golf Tango, Charlie Golf Charlie Nine X-ray, Golf Victor Two Tango Bravo

[quote name='Halo gamer']Thanks I did not get it But it was nice of you to share. :)

I am so Bored today on Xbox I am just looking at my Halo Reach Theme
Papa Victor Papa Four Four, Two Bravo Seven Four Three, Kilo Kilo Tango Golf Tango, Charlie Golf Charlie Nine X-ray, Golf Victor Two Tango Bravo
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the Halo Reach 7-11 theme code.

[quote name='EvilMe']:(

Kopters for everybody else!:

22KVV-Y3CY6-D24GQ-CV6JW-7KFPZ
22KPJ-GV9FH-PJPJF-3W2F2-GX2RZ
22KPC-9HFJY-CC3YD-H9W7V-QKMMZ
22KP6-HDRHD-3GX6M-7KFWK-7RQQZ
22KMG-3TCGR-QXT7T-XK249-PY7TZ
22KM7-PH3P4-K94HJ-M7M2G-M33GZ
22KJW-WJPXF-7GPHP-TD34G-QRCFZ
22KGY-6XQJ9-QDT9M-KHJPW-Q32QZ
22KGX-9Q3YM-GX2VF-TDJMV-QW3RZ
22KFY-PQVM3-2HYMX-R93YR-PFYRZ
22KFQ-9H3GP-XG4Y3-67G9G-63J6Z
22KCY-GDKYY-2FD3Q-CVQKT-36Y6Z
22K94-YPY2V-JMFX6-6J72Q-H7RFZ
22K6R-GRMR4-VD733-CFWTC-24WMZ
22K6J-XYF37-7XQVT-Y2G7Y-2FJYZ
22K6F-R443M-VCC2D-C9KVF-7Q3WZ[/QUOTE]

BOLD are taken... not sure about the ones on top...

[quote name='1969iggy']BOLD are taken... not sure about the ones on top...[/QUOTE]

wow all taken. Good job lurkers. at least say thanks.:boxing:

Thanks 1969iggy, the Blood Dragon Armor worked. Kudos doing the PM method, if you had just posted it the code I know it would've been snagged up quick by lurkers. Cheers!

Heres another batch guys.

Download Code for MALE PSICOM SOLDIER UNIFORM:
HWW22-BPY7V-WKYMW-D9X8V-GMFTM
Download Code for FEMALE PSICOM SOLDIER UNIFORM:
XFRBD-B9VY6-WXYGG-8YB9V-4G8KB

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']Heres another batch guys.

Download Code for MALE PSICOM SOLDIER UNIFORM:
HWW22-BPY7V-WKYMW-D9X8V-GMFTM
XFRBD-B9VY6-WXYGG-8YB9V-4G8KB[/QUOTE]

Used the male code. Thank you!

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']Another female code

T7VXR-RPX7J-DP74Q-PKYKY-RR8HD[/QUOTE]

Ffffff!

I keep missing it!

[quote name='Death snakes']dam missed the male soldier again, you guys r fast lol[/QUOTE]

I keep missing them too man. Dang it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back