XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better drop some codes before people start making accounts to spam so they can get codes from people that only give out codes to people with a certain amount of posts in different areas of the forums. Sometimes people don't post because they have nothing to contribute to the conversation and don't want to spam.

Kinect Heli
2DFFR-T97YT-VWHF7-6HHFV-VKDCZ
2DFRR-HW3X4-JHXMV-CJD96-JFC9Z
2DFRW-Q93KW-MCQRG-TQK79-4VF2Z

[quote name='bob101910']Better drop some codes before people start making accounts to spam so they can get codes from people that only give out codes to people with a certain amount of posts in different areas of the forums. Sometimes people don't post because they have nothing to contribute to the conversation and don't want to spam.
[/QUOTE]

That's correct, I usually rather to not post if I have nothing useful to say. Not only here where i am kind of new, but on any other forum. I would guess I am not the only one who rathers to keep the spam at minimum.

[quote name='bob101910']Better drop some codes before people start making accounts to spam so they can get codes from people that only give out codes to people with a certain amount of posts in different areas of the forums. Sometimes people don't post because they have nothing to contribute to the conversation and don't want to spam. [/QUOTE]

it's probably his way of making sure that the person he chooses to give the code to actually spends a fair amount of time on the site and is an active member of the community. I'm pretty new to this site too, and I spent the past 20 minutes or so perusing the forums and was able to find multiple threads that prompted a friendly comment. I'm sure he also looked at the content of the posts as well. He doesn't seem like the type that would be ok with meaningless spam posts. Just looking for people who try to help others become good CAGs.

[quote name='skiizim']I did pm him and did thank him and I called it like it is, sorry if it hits close to home to some of you. There are a ton of you here that are just lurkers and the the rest are leaches that only post in the contest and free stuff section and don't contribute who apparently come out and try to defend themselves...

I have a Frogger code for any non lurker and non leach CAG around here that actually contributes to the site and doesn't just roam around the Contest and Free Stuff section.

Just post here and I will check out your profile and pm code.[/QUOTE]

Shucks, missed the free Frogger code. Well, at least you broke the string of avatar props being given away. ;)

The post before mine is the universal code for a Bing Male T-Shirt, by the way. Everyone can use it.

Here's the female code: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']It was smart. I wish all people would do something like, "First person who posts who has had an account before such a date gets a code"[/QUOTE]

I've got a Dance Central DLC code for a CAG that has been registered since 2008 or before. PM me (if you don't get a response then the code is gone, if you get the code post here to let everyone know it is gone)

[quote name='ZForce915']I've got a Dance Central DLC code for a CAG that has been registered since 2008 or before. PM me (if you don't get a response then the code is gone, if you get the code post here to let everyone know it is gone)[/QUOTE]

redeemed. thanks! For ppl who wants to know what song, it's Control by Janet Jackson.

[quote name='ZForce915']I've got a Dance Central DLC code for a CAG that has been registered since 2008 or before. PM me (if you don't get a response then the code is gone, if you get the code post here to let everyone know it is gone)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='trunks982']redeemed. thanks! For ppl who wants to know what song, it's Control by Janet Jackson.[/QUOTE]

He also sent me a code for Control. Thanks, ZForce915! Guess I couldn't get you to send me the error 240 MSP codes, huh? ;) Kidding.

FJT??-VDWDY-GVT**-TH##X-W3C6Z

?? = same letter
## = same number
n** (game console)

Kinect Adventures Heli avatar prop

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iRandom']FJT??-VDWDY-GVT**-TH##X-W3C6Z

?? = same letter
## = same number
n**

Kinect Adventures Heli avatar prop[/QUOTE]

I don't need it but god damn it's too hard

In defense of saying i gave dupe codes out, no i did not.
I double checked my sent pm's different codes, i also attempted to use the code in question, which was met with this result "You already own this content". Meaning that code is still valid and was correct, so please try again skiizim..

I also have to comment about which sections are posted in, i generally post in this/regional/deals depending if i have anything to contribute, if not, i generally try to not post. I usually do the 'post something' to get a code to try to keep lurkers from getting codes or from scripts getting codes. My codes may not be big items, but someone can still get use out of them, for them or perhaps for a friend that wanted one. I'd prefer they weren't used for trading, but once i give it out, it's no longer mine.

Anyway, i'll drop another Kopter Kode. I just want re-iterate i'd prefer if u asked for it for personal use, not for anything else. "Tiger Heli" to get one pm'd to u. first post only this time.

[quote name='Drizzt87']Gears 3 Beta VIP Code for April 15th!

9MPD6-HGFQJ-DJVYQ-7D3YV-JYHYZ[/QUOTE]

A Gears beta is the one thing I'd really like to get, here is hoping for more posts!

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I've got a Gears of War 3 beta code I'm willing to trade for another xbl related code or some WB Insider points codes.[/QUOTE]
wrong thread. only free stuff here

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I've got a Gears of War 3 beta code I'm willing to trade for another xbl related code or some WB Insider points codes.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

Here's a Kopta Code, a Fable 3 Absolver, and a Banshee.
2K47V-??C4C:)7XVH6-6WCW4-XP6XZ

HX7PD-KPCRF:)G3WMM-P??C3-CXVQZ

9RRJW-J7?3?:)YWVGJ-TG3HK-2YHHZ

1. Koptaaa: ??- Kentucky
2. Fable code: ??-Popular sex position.
3. Banshee: ??-Texas.

Last edited by a moderator:
P.S. Damn! I've been trying to get a GoW 3 15th key all day. My twitter has gone up 100 tweets. I don't want to wait til Monday. I wanted to play over the weekend.

To end the trade post/clutter. No its not for today. Its a Gamestop preorder code that you can use starting the 25th. Sorry to get people's hopes up. I may just end up dropping it here later.

[quote name='IIBlazer']For which day? Today? If so, I'll see if I can find something to trade. Sorry about the "trade" clutter. To stay on topic.
Here's a Kopta Code, a Fable 3 Absolver, and a Banshee.
2K47V-??C4C:)7XVH6-6WCW4-XP6XZ

HX7PD-KPCRF:)G3WMM-P??C3-CXVQZ

9RRJW-J7?3?:)YWVGJ-TG3HK-2YHHZ

1. Koptaaa: ??- Kentucky
2. Fable code: ??-Popular sex position.
3. Banshee: ??-Texas.[/QUOTE]

Thank You! I got the Fable 3 absolver hammer. :)

here is a choppa code

2GF7C-H2Q4T-KVPXT-HRGQ9-YJRMZ

And i have a Gears 3 beta code and a windows phone 7 avatar prop code if some one hase some good code to trade. PM me

Gears 3 beta code is a hot item right now...I still wouldn't mind if I could get one. Keep in mind I rarely get beta codes or any other code *cue the sad face*

I Cant Manage to get a Gears of War 3 Beta Code :( Id love one of those if anyone would be kind enough to pm. :). Anything Fable 3 related would be awesome too. Haha, im new here.

[quote name='clickpow']He can easily get one himself[/QUOTE]

yeah hopefully it its still around he out of town at the moment..

to get back on track on this topic here some codes for heli and a Dr Pepper Ironman 2 Premium Theme

Hint: Most of the Codes end with this "letter".
66K2F-TKQDR-W2YXF-W6M6Q-D6PF?

Hint: Next Number After 28
??C7T-KJWCV-FD9CV-7K7DP-7HJHZ

Dr Pepper IronMan 2 Premium Theme
Hint: Kobe Bryant Old Jersey Number Before he Switch it to 24
W6MXY-HK33R-2H6XJ-G24KF-YBGQ?

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']
Dr Pepper IronMan 2 Premium Theme
Hint: Kobe Bryant Old Jersey Number Before he Switch it to 24
W6MXY-HK33R-2H6XJ-G24KF-YBGQ?[/QUOTE]

I used this one. Thanks for the code!

Status