XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AmyGrrl']I've been trying to get a Gears 3 Beta Code all day on twitter. 3 people were giving out codes, who I think were all the same person. They kept posting fake codes and promises. I offered one of them $5 for a codes to see what would happen. He said to keep my money, so I thought he might be legit. Then he asked me to add him to XBL so I did and then after one response he deleted me. So I messaged him on twitter and asked if he wanted any banshee prop codes. I gave him one. Then he asked for 2 more codes and said if I did I would get a Gears 3 Beta Code, so I gave him 2 codes. Then he stopped following me so I couldn't send him PM's anymore. I wonder what else he scammed out of people. Anyways. I will post some Banshee Prop Codes for people.

Banshee Avatar Prop Codes
MWPRP-FHGXH-3GRXP-DRX24-XVXQZ
MWTKJ-QHX3T-YG4D2-Q2DYR-D2X3Z
MX6M2-G7YK9-99TDX-VV9VY-D762Z
MX6QQ-HDTMP-YFD9G-MWVXT-THJ3Z
MX7PJ-TMX3F-CTKJD-MDRX2-9JCHZ
MXFKY-346HM-DVP2P-TMHGD-MQ2YZ
MXGV9-2PRDD-4VMGV-VHTHM-62RDZ
MY2JV-JX96Y-T4TC7-CDHKH-GXG2Z
MYJ3C-YGC3W-QJGCW-RCK3R-2WG3Z
MYQKM-MGJF9-XMK34-H4TVR-KFJYZ
MYQMW-72Q7M-Y2WWC-QR6KG-VFJ3Z
MYX67-PWFYY-FHPYV-9TGDV-Q2T9Z
P2G4P-HYYKV-3V7DV-DD4G3-PF6YZ
P2MKQ-D4X24-C93YY-W9W9T-2GY7Z
P2PJV-2YD9T-GFDPH-G6KDY-47MHZ
P2W3Y-9DRGM-YQ3TG-T7MWD-2JVCZ
P349T-YKP7P-F9HT4-HRXW4-6FTQZ
P3MRC-K3TYF-3HD2J-M9WGJ-KRYDZ
P3VVP-QT2JW-H67P6-PR6JG-3DQ2Z
P4DF3-WGHGV-47CH3-72DTH-W6P7Z[/QUOTE]

Thank You so much Amy I was in need of a Banshee since long time :applause:

[quote name='Masterpitviper']Fable 3 Bonus Game Content

T&RKP-J*BT$-X^Q-B(CYB-G@KPW

Goodluck lol[/QUOTE]

I already have all bonus dlc for game but better luck to anyone who solves it. God damn not even a hint ppl will get mad lol :dunce:

And BTW the letters are only 24 not 25, I'm sure your excellency would have hidden something in here Viper:-({|=

[quote name='VVaffle']You know, I don't really think it's right for people to ask for more than a code exchange for the Gears codes. To me it's like trying to sell a Helicopter prop or a Banshee code for $5.
Plus, Microsoft gave out at least a few thousand of them, and the public beta is only nine days away. Are people really THAT impatient? [/QUOTE]

people Are that impatient thats 4 sure ..
I talked 2 a guy on twitter named @XboxTRAD360R, he sold a bunch of #gears3beta codes for 800MSPoints each ... :booty:

[quote name='Pakhair']I already have all bonus dlc for game but better luck to anyone who solves it. God damn not even a hint ppl will get mad lol :dunce:

And BTW the letters are only 24 not 25, I'm sure your excellency would have hidden something in here Viper:-({|=[/QUOTE]

Ahh! Forgot a letter my bad.. heres the code again! :D

T&RKPJ*BT$X^QBMB(CYBG@KPW

[quote name='Masterpitviper']Ahh! Forgot a letter my bad.. heres the code again! :D

T&RKPJ*BT$X^QBMB(CYBG@KPW[/QUOTE]

Thought this wouldve gone quicker but I got it! Thanks for the Fable 3 DLC, now if only fable 3 will go on sale. ;)

[quote name='downsouthtigger']Thought this wouldve gone quicker but I got it! Thanks for the Fable 3 DLC, now if only fable 3 will go on sale. ;)[/QUOTE]

Your welcome :D

codekv.jpg

Code for NFS Shift 2 bonus content (Includes online pass)

Now your probably wondering why I made this code completly unnecessarily difficult for a game most of you probably don't even have.

I did it for the lols :)

OMG, I missed Shift 2 online pass **Bangs Head on the Table** lolz. First the Hot Persuit one now this.

BTW what does shift 2 online pass do, Does it also restricts online like Hot Persuit?

[quote name='Pakhair']OMG, I missed Shift 2 online pass **Bangs Head on the Table** lolz. First the Hot Persuit one now this.

BTW what does shift 2 online pass do, Does it also restricts online like Hot Persuit?[/QUOTE]

Yep the same, it also gives you 3 cars and double xp for your first 24 hours of playing the game solo wise.

[quote name='Pakhair']OMG, I missed Shift 2 online pass **Bangs Head on the Table** lolz. First the Hot Persuit one now this.

BTW what does shift 2 online pass do, Does it also restricts online like Hot Persuit?[/QUOTE]

u obviously dont own shift2
everygame comes with it

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']u obviously dont own shift2
everygame comes with it[/QUOTE]

I know Genius, It comes with new copy of Shift 2 :ziplip::wall:

I got Hot Persuit from a friend, still have it but Haven't started the game, busy playing some other stuff. It costs 10$ for online pass.

Didn't knew That Shift 2 also had an online pass to play online. Just heard about the pass code for first time and if it has online pass then I will prefer buying a new copy **No Offense Intended** ;)

[quote name='Pakhair']I know Genius, It comes with new copy of Shift 2 :ziplip::wall:

I got Hot Persuit from a friend, still have it but Haven't started the game, busy playing some other stuff. It costs 10$ for online pass.

Didn't knew That Shift 2 also had an online pass to play online. Just heard about the pass code for first time and if it has online pass then I will prefer buying a new copy **No Offense Intended** ;)[/QUOTE]

the EA company requires every game now to have an online pass code. all the newer games anyways. so if you buy a newer ea game from here on out, it will contain an online pass code. this will encourage you to buy the game new. if you do buy used you will be charged $10 to purchase the online pass code. enjoy

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']the EA company requires every game now to have an online pass code. all the newer games anyways. so if you buy a newer ea game from here on out, it will contain an online pass code. this will encourage you to buy the game new. if you do buy used you will be charged $10 to purchase the online pass code. enjoy[/QUOTE]

It's true that EA is doing this with all of their games. However, an online pass isn't necessarily needed to play online. Take Bulletstorm as an example. The online pass gives some extras in multiplayer, but it is not required to play that game online. With the exception of the gears beta, the online pass for it is pointless. You get some skins and the start at level 5, which only takes a couple of games to reach anyway. If someone borrowed that game from a friend or rented it they wouldn't miss much. The only value that pass has is the Gears Beta which is only temporary.

[quote name='louiedog']It's true that EA is doing this with all of their games. However, an online pass isn't necessarily needed to play online. Take Bulletstorm as an example. The online pass gives some extras in multiplayer, but it is not required to play that game online. With the exception of the gears beta, the online pass for it is pointless. You get some skins and the start at level 5, which only takes a couple of games to reach anyway. If someone borrowed that game from a friend or rented it they wouldn't miss much. The only value that pass has is the Gears Beta which is only temporary.[/QUOTE]

THis is quite true. What you miss out on are levels croped from the campaign and a leash color. You can get a special leash from the demo so its who cares... The most this really affects is it makes the 150,000 trophy/achievement harder.

[quote name='louiedog']It's true that EA is doing this with all of their games. However, an online pass isn't necessarily needed to play online. Take Bulletstorm as an example. The online pass gives some extras in multiplayer, but it is not required to play that game online. With the exception of the gears beta, the online pass for it is pointless. You get some skins and the start at level 5, which only takes a couple of games to reach anyway. If someone borrowed that game from a friend or rented it they wouldn't miss much. The only value that pass has is the Gears Beta which is only temporary.[/QUOTE]

All true, but of course Bulletstorm isn't an EA game, the "online pass" was indeed pointless! For all EA sports, racing, etc, you will need the pass to play online, but buying it used is still cheaper, even if its only by a dollar or two. Take GameStop for example, before the passes, those games would run $54.99 used, since the passes they are $47.99 used, add the $10 online pass and you're at $57.99 + tax. Like I said, minimal savings, but savings nonetheless!

[quote name='Double O Slevin']All true, but of course Bulletstorm isn't an EA game, the "online pass" was indeed pointless! For all EA sports, racing, etc, you will need the pass to play online, but buying it used is still cheaper, even if its only by a dollar or two. Take GameStop for example, before the passes, those games would run $54.99 used, since the passes they are $47.99 used, add the $10 online pass and you're at $57.99 + tax. Like I said, minimal savings, but savings nonetheless![/QUOTE]

Bulletstorm is an EA published game. Are you referring to EA developed games?

I thought this was the Code Drop thread?

Moar kopterz!

24GQP-7R326-CFVKG-TY92T-Q42RZ
24HPK-MMQWY-X36GW-CJY3T-RC3MZ
24JPY-RVMVV-JTK2K-VJJHR-Y4K2Z
24KKJ-94M3D-2W7JP-Y2T7Y-7FQTZ
24M9M-3HP33-P36GG-PWFQ6-PYMXZ
24MT7-D79RG-JKCJF-42THF-QXCYZ
24P6Y-XJYFD-XMRFT-MF2MC-RQTDZ
24Q37-KTVHJ-7R34R-K7PMX-Q4T9Z
24RCH-FC3M4-G77V9-RR9QP-66CPZ
24V6F-M2Q97-JX636-Y3JH4-MPKTZ

W7hqg-vkmhp-9hj9q-2pkw7-47y4z
jcyhy-7tx4p-pm74c-6hgqw-w6hwz
gth4j-9dkcv-rdfrm-xfxkk-df3xz
r6tgg-mpyq3-9t4hp-p4jrh-t2qtz
xgxpc-gdjfr-hfc9k-34y9w-k79qz

[quote name='COLDblood']W7hqg-vkmhp-9hj9q-2pkw7-47y4z
jcyhy-7tx4p-pm74c-6hgqw-w6hwz
gth4j-9dkcv-rdfrm-xfxkk-df3xz
r6tgg-mpyq3-9t4hp-p4jrh-t2qtz
xgxpc-gdjfr-hfc9k-34y9w-k79qz[/QUOTE]

all gone. I missed out

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']^All lurked^[/QUOTE]

Nope, Not anymore. What was it anyway? the other two aren't valid either.

[quote name='COLDblood']one I'm sure most dont have...

DHH6T-2HXFV-2WF93-P8KTB-9FC8?

Hint: Glowin smurff[/QUOTE]

Whoops, gone too. People sure are fast.

Whew! I was just saw you post a minute ago and was about to start working on it. Glad you posted the "used" image before I wasted any time.

So, what was the game anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back