XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='COLDblood']The first person that posts the 3rd achievement I earned in MW2 gets the TMNT arcade game.... you then have 2 minutes to redeem it before I drop it here.[/QUOTE]
Two Birds with One Stone

Kill 2 enemies with a single bullet in Single Player or Special Ops.

EDIT: Damn, I messed up. :whistle2:/

Should have been:
Three-some

Kill at least 3 enemies with a single shot from a grenade launcher in Single Player or Special Ops.

[quote name='BuLLDog1916']is that it just 500 posts O wow[/QUOTE]

Unless it was changed recently... Yeah thats it. Though I think being on CAG for a year lets you edit your title. Either or I've been here for a year and got 1,200+ posts so I got that power from one of them XD

[quote name='COLDblood']The first person that posts the 3rd achievement I earned in MW2 gets the TMNT arcade game.... you then have 2 minutes to redeem it before I drop it here.[/QUOTE]

Two Birds with One Stone

Kill 2 enemies with a single bullet in Single Player or Special Ops.

[quote name='Tsel']fucking seriously? Do you guys have like lightning speed internet and hyper click fingers?[/QUOTE]

yet i still lose :cry: going home empty handed

[quote name='johnsonnguyen3']Colonel Sanderson, or Threesome[/QUOTE]

I dont know... I am on the fence with this answer. You responded with 2 answers

The Answer was: Threesome

[quote name='Tsel']I've done my fair share of code redeeming, but tonight is insane. This is out of my league.[/QUOTE]

fucking tell me about it, dude. Tonight is not my night.

[quote name='COLDblood']I dont know... I am on the fence with this answer. You responded with 2 answers

The Answer was: Threesome[/QUOTE]

Didnt know giving two answers was against the rules I just wanted to be sure I got it right

[quote name='COLDblood']I dont know... I am on the fence with this answer. You responded with 2 answers

I had the date also in my answer which took about 15 seconds more ;) win for me since i was closely behind the first post? :D

I diden't get anything today. Anything and I have been sitting here from since 11 am in the morning till now 4 am the next day and I have nothing to show for it. Damn Labtop to slow.

Then perhaps a new question? :)

[quote name='johnsonnguyen3']Didnt know giving two answers was against the rules I just wanted to be sure I got it right[/QUOTE]

its cool I did not set rules... just saying.

Sending the code now

[quote name='BuLLDog1916']I diden't get anything today. Anything and I have been sitting here from since 11 am in the morning till now 4 am the next day and I have nothing to show for it. Damn Labtop to slow.[/QUOTE]

high five bro lol. i didnt get anything and i just realized i gotta wake up at 5:45 tomorrow morning. fml

Eh, why am I complaining? I made out with a Carrot and a Gears of War 3 beta. Just wanted to say thanks again COLD. Much appreciated.

I'm out. Goodnight everybody and have a Happy Easter.

I dont know if has been used it yet but its been over 2 minutes since I PM the code

One set moved out of place
HVG4K-RXKC9-3W43W-HRF2X-4D2MZ

No problems guys... glad some of you had fun and beat the lurkers on a few codes

[quote name='COLDblood']I dont know if has been used it yet but its been over 2 minutes since I PM the code

HVG4K-RXKC9-3W43W-HRF2X-4D2MZ[/QUOTE]
THANK YOU!

TMNT 1989 Arcade redeemed! :whistle2:D

[quote name='COLDblood']I dont know if has been used it yet but its been over 2 minutes since I PM the code

HVG4K-RXKC9-3W43W-HRF2X-4D2MZ[/QUOTE]

No I was a nice guy and let the next guy get it I think I already have it

[quote name='Tsel']Low kick, uppercut![/QUOTE]

[quote name='IIBlazer']Son of a bitch! Left left X! Speared. Low kick, high kick, uppercut, hellfire.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tsel']Ah, so you're Scorpion? Hmm.. I guess I'm Sub-Zero.[/QUOTE]

Had I not already used my two, I would definitely consider adding "No E-LARPing" and "No Role Playing" tags right now.

[quote name='BuLLDog1916']is that it just 500 posts O wow[/QUOTE]

Just think, you may not have won anything, but, after tonight, you're half way there!

[quote name='BuLLDog1916']Nooooooooooooooo it so hard to do this on a labtop[/QUOTE]

Why are you sitting on top of a science lab?

Consolation prize for those who didn't leave 2 seconds after the last code was given out:

6CDVK-KWFWD-VJMX6-HJVF7-R24F*

[quote name='j3s']Had I not already used my two, I would definitely consider adding "No E-LARPing" and "No Role Playing" tags right now.

Just think, you may not have won anything, but, after tonight, you're half way there!

Why are you sitting on top of a science lab?

Consolation prize for those who didn't leave 2 seconds after the last code was given out:

6CDVK-KWFWD-VJMX6-HJVF7-R24F*[/QUOTE]

Not to be a jerk but * = Z

[quote name='j3s']Had I not already used my two, I would definitely consider adding "No E-LARPing" and "No Role Playing" tags right now.[/QUOTE]

I was OK with it. Distracted them during some of the code drops.

[quote name='No One']Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt![/QUOTE]

P3230118.jpg

I'm a level 9 Cleric

[quote name='IIBlazer']Here's an XBox code, buddy!
fuckT-HEHEL-LOFFN-EWBIE[/QUOTE]

This would be less funny if I hadn't come home drunk right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back