XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='gt3guy']Halo Flaming Helm: QRK3C-KQJYC-KDFMD-DG79P-QR4CZ[/QUOTE]

Oh man I love you! Thanks a lot for it! I could not get in the preview because it was not available in my region and now I have it! Thanks again!!! :D

[quote name='garrett9418']Oh man I love you! Thanks a lot for it! I could not get in the preview because it was not available in my region and now I have it! Thanks again!!! :D[/QUOTE]

Hey no Problem i was about to say omg not a lurker again :p :D

[quote name='garrett9418']Oh man I love you! Thanks a lot for it! I could not get in the preview because it was not available in my region and now I have it! Thanks again!!! :D[/QUOTE]
good job gt3guy! it feels good when you give away something and it goes to the right person, you know? happy for you, garret9418!

I bought the Mass Effect "The Team" Litho (first batch :D) earlier today. Didn't realize Bioware gave out codes with every purchase. Since I beat Dragon Age II and traded it awhile ago I don't need the code for the Antivan Garrote Belt. First person to PM me gets the code (the wiki says it's for the xbox, pc, mac only)

that sucks i had to restart my freakin modem for some r3ason my ps3, nor CAG would connect. oh well. i'm just less than halfway in DA2, so that probably wouldn't help that much anyway.

good on you Hoffy for giving it away (lurker free, too). much love for everyone here that does the code drops.

[quote name='twztid13']that sucks i had to restart my freakin modem for some r3ason my ps3, nor CAG would connect. oh well. i'm just less than halfway in DA2, so that probably wouldn't help that much anyway.

good on you Hoffy for giving it away (lurker free, too). much love for everyone here that does the code drops.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! The Armor in DA2 gets pretty sweet towards the second half. I read the stats for the belt. It's very good but there is better towards the end. I can't stand the lurkers. I'm right there with you. I've gotten a lot from the community, hopefully I can give more when I can :)

[quote name='cAgMaG']Remmington 870 Code (for Homefront)
T3XGJ-D2YKW-T2K4H-G7K36-2CXXZ
Metro 2033 dark one mask
XF76G-H6TTT-97B48-XCDT3-WKWDY[/QUOTE]

I Used the Homefront Code just a heads up :) Thank You

[quote name='cAgMaG']Remmington 870 Code (for Homefront)
T3XGJ-D2YKW-T2K4H-G7K36-2CXXZ
Metro 2033 dark one mask
XF76G-H6TTT-97B48-XCDT3-WKWDY[/QUOTE]

Tested the Code for the Metro Mask you posted its been used by someone else. But when i tested it said i already owned that item and last i knew i don't have Metro mask :p so might have given out something else.;)

[quote name='gt3guy']Tested the Code for the Metro Mask you posted its been used by someone else. But when i tested it said i already owned that item and last i knew i don't have Metro mask :p so might have given out something else.;)[/QUOTE]
u might have it now. that same thing happened to me earlier with those kinect kopter props. said i already had it. i knew i didn't, but it redeemed it when it said i already had it.

[quote name='twztid13']u might have it now. that same thing happened to me earlier with those kinect kopter props. said i already had it. i knew i didn't, but it redeemed it anyway.[/QUOTE]

You can not redeem a content you already have. If you do it just tells you a message saying that you already have the content. The code still remains valid for people who do not have the content.

[quote name='garrett9418']You can not redeem a content you already have. If you do it just tells you a message saying that you already have the content. The code still remains valid for people who do not have the content.[/QUOTE]
in my case, i've NEVER had this item - kinect copter. i didn't know what the 'kopter codes' were. the 1st time i entered the code it said i already had this item. i entered it again to make sure i put the right code in & it said it had already been used (within 10 seconds). looked @ my download history @ the 'kopter' was the most recent download i had, even after the AC:R ezio avatar outfit, which is last thing i downloaded.

my point is, it said i already had this item when it acually redeemed it. this may have happened to him. if he knows he didn't have the item, check your d/l queue or history & see if it appears at the most recent thing like mine did.

[quote name='twztid13']in my case, i've NEVER had this item - kinect copter. i didn't know what the 'kopter codes' were. the 1st time i entered the code it said i already had this item. i entered it again to make sure i put the right code in & it said it had already been used (within 10 seconds). looked @ my download history @ the 'kopter' was the most recent download i had, even after the AC:R ezio avatar outfit, which is last thing i downloaded.

my point is, it said i already had this item when it acually redeemed it. this may have happened to him. if he knows he didn't have the item, check your d/l queue or history & see if it appears at the most recent thing like mine did.[/QUOTE]

I doubt that ever happen but who cares. Those codes are exploited and free anyways.

[quote name='garrett9418']Those codes are exploited and free anyways.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which...

Fable 3 Absolver Hammer:
6HQCR-??V?D-MF96M-J3QVK-JP6JZ

Hint:
Weapon of Mass Destruction

[quote name='garrett9418']I doubt that ever happen but who cares. Those codes are exploited and free anyways.[/QUOTE]
you can doubt all you want. my post was to the gentleman that said xbox.com told him he already had an item that he didn't think he had. all i was saying is to look at your download queue on xbox.com and see if that item is there. no need for back & forth between people it had nothing to do with. i'm sorry you felt the need to interject your opinion. it wasn't needed.

code for duke nukem demo...

just reedem at xbl market

46P2R-FT?2P-HHWXH-24RFW-CR7YZ

theres a ? so be sure u see it

[quote name='Pwny']sorry :( and indeed ? was a 3.[/QUOTE]
dude, your awesome. don't be sorry. you gave away an awesome code for free. whoever didn't say thank you should be sorry.

[quote name='twztid13']you can doubt all you want. my post was to the gentleman that said xbox.com told him he already had an item that he didn't think he had. all i was saying is to look at your download queue on xbox.com and see if that item is there. no need for back & forth between people it had nothing to do with. i'm sorry you felt the need to interject your opinion. it wasn't needed.[/QUOTE]

I was not being mean with my post. I was just stating it just in case some people were not sure. The tone of my post was nothing bad and I was not stepping on anybody's throat. I do not see how I was being a dick with my post. You probably used reasoning and emotion differently the way I did. I was not being an a**hole by trying to help. All I want to say that I was trying to help and not to be a dick with my post. If you felt I was being an a**, you probably look differently than most people. But anyways I think we should just stop right here with this 'little' war. Not going to respond to anything relating to this anymore.

[quote name='garrett9418']I was not being mean with my post. I was just stating it just in case some people were not sure. The tone of my post was nothing bad and I was not stepping on anybody's throat. I do not see how I was being a dick with my post. You probably used reasoning and emotion differently the way I did. I was not being an a**hole by trying to help. All I want to say that I was trying to help and not to be a dick with my post. If you felt I was being an a**, you probably look differently than most people. But anyways I think we should just stop right here with this 'little' war. Not going to respond to anything relating to this anymore.[/QUOTE]
don't need to respond, but i apologize if you meant no disrespect. your post said "i doubt that really happened," as if i was not telling the truth. if that's not how you meant it, then i'm sorry, but i think anyone that was told their truth was "doubted" would feel slighted, as i did. actual quote:
[quote name='garrett9418']I doubt that ever happen but who cares. Those codes are exploited and free anyways.[/QUOTE]

since it was simply a miscommunication, let's pretend this never happened. i'm sorry for my remarks. i'm also sorry to the CAGs that frequent this thread for getting this thread off topic.

first one to pm me gets it

EDIT: MrHughJass Won the code

Last edited:
wow i tried 0-9 on the missing number, then figured i'd rather someone more interested in that type of game get it. i'd have been guessing a long time, lol.

Duke Nukem Forever Demo Code
got this with my preorder of DNF, too close to release date to bother with it, so it's here for ya, if you can be bothered to decipher my pitiful clues

CFM9G-9RGYP-TQGC3-X3__P-!!??Z

onto the clues
__ first 2 letters of the blue & white robot from star wars
!! year England hosted the european football (soccer) championship (accompanied by the skinner & badiel 'song', if im not mistaken)
?? initials of the female journalist from the 1989 batman movie

that should be sufficient, hopefully a member will get it, was going to ask you to PM for it, but im off out, and this way i dont need to remember to do anything

[quote name='GR4V1G0R3']Duke Nukem Forever Demo Code
got this with my preorder of DNF, too close to release date to bother with it, so it's here for ya, if you can be bothered to decipher my pitiful clues

CFM9G-9RGYP-TQGC3-X3__P-!!??Z

onto the clues
__ first 2 letters of the blue & white robot from star wars
!! year England hosted the european football (soccer) championship (accompanied by the skinner & badiel 'song', if im not mistaken)
?? initials of the female journalist from the 1989 batman movie

that should be sufficient, hopefully a member will get it, was going to ask you to PM for it, but im off out, and this way i dont need to remember to do anything[/QUOTE]

You have successfully redeemed a code for:
Duke Nukem Forever Demo
It has been added to your Download Queue. If you have an additional code to redeem please enter it above.

sweet... and i just pre-ordered this off amazon to get the code, in which they never sent. so i just canceled... thanks man!

Here is a code for a L.A. Noire "The Broderick" detective suit. It is 80 points on the marketplace but you get it with the Rockstar pass so if you have already bought that then this isn't worth anything. Otherwise it's another cool looking suit.

XDD9H-FRKW4-39J7W-MC9CH-4RHCZ

[quote name='cAgMaG']PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Dont know what it is but it says on xbox i already own it.[/QUOTE]

bing t-shirt male

[quote name='cAgMaG']PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Dont know what it is but it says on xbox i already own it.[/QUOTE]

Whatever it is i have it too, so could be homefront demo, banshee, carrot plush, metro mask, homefront Ingame shottie, kinect heli, or.... i guess thats pretty much it.

[quote name='jxm003']Whatever it is i have it too, so could be homefront demo, banshee, carrot plush, metro mask, homefront Ingame shottie, kinect heli, or.... i guess thats pretty much it.[/QUOTE]

Well i Checked too its definately not the banshee lol. Because one of the few things i don't have :p :bouncy: Looked up the code btw its the Male Bing shirt :applause:

[quote name='Treythalomew']Here is a code for a L.A. Noire "The Broderick" detective suit. It is 80 points on the marketplace but you get it with the Rockstar pass so if you have already bought that then this isn't worth anything. Otherwise it's another cool looking suit.

XDD9H-FRKW4-39J7W-MC9CH-4RHCZ[/QUOTE]

Already used :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back