XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here goes 2 in-games codes, I don't own either of the games so figured I'd give em' away. There pretty old don't know if the still work.
AVX-LRAA-4AR9-98UC-ALTP
Splinter Cell DLC(I think it's for Conviction but I don't know for a fact)
AAX-GFQ9-QGY3-R6G7-ULJQ

[quote name='A_1000_FAT_KIDS_']can you fix the codes please?[/QUOTE]

thats the way those codes are since they are redeemable in game only.

like for the Splinter Cell Conviction code
instructions:
1) go to root menu of game
2) select extras
3) select exclusive content
4) enter code

[quote name='nypickle']maybe you're the "a-hole" for not reading the first page of this thread and following the rules written there? :roll: or all the "tags" at the top of the page "***read the first post***, no begging~ no trades~, no off-topic, no requests~ no whining~, remember to say thanks, xbox code "

begging/requesting/asking for codes is not the purpose of this thread so you have no right to feel "offended" because you failed at reading[/QUOTE]

You seem to be whining you should know better cause you can read. This is why i no longer post codes to many people starting stuff with others lately on here. If i have a code to give away i go down the latest posts and just pm people random stuff now. If they seem nice they get one if i got spare. The codes should have the spoiler thing on them so only registered people can see the content that helps.

/me Gives up...

[quote name='Spydir420']Here goes 2 in-games codes, I don't own either of the games so figured I'd give em' away. There pretty old don't know if the still work.
AVX-LRAA-4AR9-98UC-ALTP
Splinter Cell DLC(I think it's for Conviction but I don't know for a fact)
AAX-GFQ9-QGY3-R6G7-ULJQ[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much, Spydir, for the COOP Hunter Map Third Echelon in Splinter Cell Conviction! :D
[quote name='Death31133']Splinter Cell Conviction In-Game Code

AAX-FL3K-8JNG-FLLB-AX7U[/QUOTE]
Death, I used the code but it appears that I already had the content. I think the code unlocked the SR-2M, but I already had it unlocked from the Singleplayer campaign. I wouldn't have redeemed it had I known that was what the code was for, sorry. Thank you, though.

If anyone wants a code for the DLC, L.A. Noire - The Slip of the Tongue, i will post it later on as long as i see that people want it and then ill post it somehow whether its through PM or a puzzle.

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']If anyone wants a code for the DLC, L.A. Noire - The Slip of the Tongue, i will post it later on as long as i see that people want it and then ill post it somehow whether its through PM or a puzzle.[/QUOTE]

I'm In

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']If anyone wants a code for the DLC, L.A. Noire - The Slip of the Tongue, i will post it later on as long as i see that people want it and then ill post it somehow whether its through PM or a puzzle.[/QUOTE]

I'm in :)

First to quote this gets a 48-hour trial, code is from a few months back so it may not be valid, but from what I'm seeing most of the free codes that are sent out by Microsoft expire on June 30th so you should still have a few days.

[quote name='golfing7861']First to quote this gets a 48-hour trial, code is from a few months back so it may not be valid, but from what I'm seeing most of the free codes that are sent out by Microsoft expire on June 30th so you should still have a few days.[/QUOTE]

I'm in! :)

[quote name='Michael Essien']More free 1 Month codes to hand out, this time i'm gonna wait a while then pick a few at random.
Good Luck!!![/QUOTE]

I'm kinda broke right now a month of live would be great.

thanks in advance

[quote name='Michael Essien']More free 1 Month codes to hand out, this time i'm gonna wait a while then pick a few at random.
PM ME!!!!

Good Luck!!![/QUOTE]

Pm sent! ;)

PM ME!!!!

Good Luck!!![/QUOTE]

PM'd. Thank you for posting this.

Anywho, getting things back on. For anyone interested here's a Homefront Shotgun Code: X6WHV-FD3FY-3P**Q-6XC4M-TXK7Z

** = The Doctor's robotic dog.

Enjoy :)

EDIT: Code redeemed by zinks.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM ME!!!!

Good Luck!!![/QUOTE]

I PM'ed you.

PM ME!!!!

Good Luck!!![/QUOTE]

PM'ed! :)

[quote name='GDark']Edit: Nevermind, I'm desperate for gold membership. :( Thanks for those who posted codes, very nice of you.[/QUOTE]

I'll be posting another one later today as a puzzle, so stay sharp! :)

PM ME!!!!

Good Luck!!![/QUOTE]

PMed ;)

PM ME!!!!

Good Luck!!![/QUOTE]

PM'd This would be huge for me

PM ME!!!!

Good Luck!!![/QUOTE]
PM sent, hope it's not too late.

[quote name='golfing7861']I'll be posting another one later today as a puzzle, so stay sharp! :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I'll try to. :)

PM ME!!!!

Good Luck!!![/QUOTE]

PM'd, hoping I get lucky here!

PM ME!!!!

Good Luck!!![/QUOTE]

PM'd :lol:

PM ME!!!!

Good Luck!!![/QUOTE]

PM'd, thanks for the contest! really helps people out, (just a curious question, how many 1 month codes do you have) you dont have to tell ;) just for info...

PM ME!!!!Good Luck!!![/QUOTE]

pm sent!!

PM ME!!!!

Good Luck!!![/QUOTE]

PMed

PM ME!!!!

Good Luck!!![/QUOTE]

pm sent :)

PM ME!!!!

Good Luck!!![/QUOTE]

PM'ed thanks!

[quote name='michael essien']more free 1 month codes to hand out, this time i'm gonna wait a while then pick a few at random.
Pm me!!!!

Good luck!!![/quote]

pm sent . . . Ty ! ! !

[quote name='Doctor Who']Another Homefront Shotgun code: JKQVH-T74W7-JDR4H-FYMR3-7W**Z

** = The answer to life, the universe and everything.

[/QUOTE]
Lurker got it, thanks for posting it though!

FIFA 10 Virtual Pro Performance Boost Code anyone? (Yeah, it's old)

also i have a Halo Reach Recon Helmet code to first person who has a join date prior to

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']FIFA 10 Virtual Pro Performance Boost Code anyone? (Yeah, it's old)

also i have a Halo Reach Recon Helmet code to first person who has a join date prior to

PM ME!!!!

Good Luck!!![/QUOTE]
Who can say no to free 1 month codes, pm send.

PM ME!!!!

Good Luck!!![/QUOTE]

PM'ed!!! Doesnt hurt to try :)

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']PM sent..[/QUOTE]

This is funny. Because you're posting pm sent after coldblood said stop,
and coldblood owns your signature.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back