XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MrPiggles']Chrome only collects browser data when you check that little box in the settings, if you don't, Chrome is just as safe as Firefox or Opera.[/QUOTE]

What box? Just got Chrome last night.

[quote name='Gram']I have Firefox and can see the email tags, so I'm not sure what's going on.[/QUOTE]

It's not at all browser-dependent because posts are formatted through CAG's BB code. Your browser doesn't know what a "spoiler" tag is; it's defined in the forum code. People either don't know what they are looking for, or they are too lazy to hit quote every time to find a hidden code. :roll:

[quote name='Blade']It's not at all browser-dependent because posts are formatted through CAG's BB code. Your browser doesn't know what a "spoiler" tag is; it's defined in the forum code. People either don't know what they are looking for, or they are too lazy to hit quote every time to find a hidden code. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I know what I am looking for and it is simply not there. I am not retarded, despite what you may think. Dont assume that just because it works for you that it works for everyone.

The CAG servers may handle the formatting, but the page and all its contents are still interpreted by the browser. I dont know why I cant see any of the codes and others can...but I am not the only one, and it is surely not because I am too stupid or lazy to hit the "Quote" button. At least I dont pretend to know what is going on and give a BS reason as to why the codes should work for everyone, and anyone who it does not work for is basically a moron or lazy. :roll:

[quote name='ShinSolidus']Privacy issues? what privacy issues?[/QUOTE]

99% of every plug-in installed states "This extension will have access to your browsing history and private data on all websites". Plus, Google uses Chrome plugins to track your usage.

And no. I'm not retarded either. I know where the damn quote button is, and there's nothing there in the message when I click it. Tried FF 5.0.1 and IE9.

Dear Everyone,

This hiding method worked for me in Google Chrome, but not in Firefox (tested on the "List" example by Darren870 back on page 405). I went into my CAG Settings/Options and towards the bottom in Miscellaneous Options changed "Message Editor Interface" from "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" to "Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls." The forum codes, such as the List and Quote tags, now show for me in my Firefox. I'm too tired to test this on IE, but please try this for yourself (copying Darren's example below):

• Quote to see

I'm guessing Chrome can't handle whatever WYSIWYG Editing is, which is why it probably defaults down to the Standard Editor. If others can try this, please change your settings in CAG (not in FF or IE) and Quote this post to see if you see the "HERE IS THE CODE" text.

If nobody likes the system itself, that's fine, but hopefully this can at least help it so every user can use this method. My apologies if this discussion has already been moved to the other thread or if this solution was already mentioned (it wasn't when I started testing), but I'm honestly too tired to go check and am just trying to help some fellow CAGers out.

[quote name='fictionality7']Dear Everyone,

This hiding method worked for me in Google Chrome, but not in Firefox (tested on the "List" example by Darren870 back on page 405). I went into my CAG Settings/Options and towards the bottom in Miscellaneous Options changed "Message Editor Interface" from "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" to "Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls." The forum codes, such as the List and Quote tags, now show for me in my Firefox. I'm too tired to test this on IE, but please try this for yourself (copying Darren's example below):

• Quote to see

I'm guessing Chrome can't handle whatever WYSIWYG Editing is, which is why it probably defaults down to the Standard Editor. If others can try this, please change your settings in CAG (not in FF or IE) and Quote this post to see if you see the "HERE IS THE CODE" text.

If nobody likes the system itself, that's fine, but hopefully this can at least help it so every user can use this method. My apologies if this discussion has already been moved to the other thread or if this solution was already mentioned (it wasn't when I started testing), but I'm honestly too tired to go check and am just trying to help some fellow CAGers out.

[quote name='feuded']48 hour trial pleaseee
ill trade anyone 160 microsoft points code[/QUOTE]

don't believe this, trust me. I doubt anyone would be willing to give a $2 code for 48 HRS of xbox which he'll maybe use at the most 18 of those hours

[quote name='Royal High Knight']don't believe this, trust me. I doubt anyone would be willing to give a $2 code for 48 HRS of xbox which he'll maybe use at the most 18 of those hours[/QUOTE]

im serious i have the code right now in my email....
i jus want to play for GB idc about microsoft points....

[quote name='COLDblood']This is not a trade thread... take it else where.[/QUOTE]

+1

------

I guess I need to relax my requirements. Anyone who has a registration date prior to this year:

Fear 3 Code/Online Pass up for grabs.

[quote name='COLDblood']This is not a trade thread... take it else where.[/QUOTE]

:lol: You tell him to take it somewhere else for that, but you have other's spamming up posts about chrome and firefox, etc... Nothing aganist you ColdBlood. Also I wish luck to the newbie and whoever actually agrees to sell this kid a code.

[quote name='confoosious']+1

------

I guess I need to relax my requirements. Anyone who has a registration date prior to this year:

Fear 3 Code/Online Pass up for grabs.[/QUOTE]
Me?

[quote name='Royal High Knight']:lol: You tell him to take it somewhere else for that, but you have other's spamming up posts about chrome and firefox, etc....[/QUOTE]

I have been face palming every time someone posts on that topic... I tried all day yesterday to get the topic to move. I agree I was a bit short to the newbie.

sorry my bad
w.e then
here is the code for the 160 points
CFYT9-VM89V-HF49h-3BKPQ-*KW3Y

* = LETTER

[quote name='COLDblood']I have been face palming every time someone posts on that topic... I tried all day yesterday to get the topic to move. I agree I was a bit short to the newbie.[/QUOTE]

Dude that's all cool. I wish people would take your new thread more seriously. You guys ned to stop spamming this thread so much on stupid subjects and put them in the appropriate, new thread that COLDblood created. :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='feuded']sorry my bad
w.e then

* = LETTER[/QUOTE]

check your inbox I sent you a 48hr pass

w.e then

* = LETTER[/QUOTE]

Tried every letter. Says code is not valid. Damn i can never get one of these! >__>

[quote name='maggot_alchemist']Tried every letter. Says code is not valid. Damn i can never get one of these! >__>[/QUOTE]
I tried every number and letter and none of them worked, lol

w.e then

* = LETTER[/QUOTE]

I keep on getting "the code is not valid" error and I have tried all the letters. Thank you anyways OP.

[quote name='maggot_alchemist']Tried every letter. Says code is not valid. Damn i can never get one of these! >__>[/QUOTE]

has to work it says it right here the letter is G honestly

As did I. I think he copy/pasted the code wrong, or pulled a fast one.

tumblr_locwpkdH1W1qdjlufo1_1280.png
[quote name='feuded']has to work it says it right here the letter is G honestly[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much, feuded! You miss-typed the code in your earlier post though, it's CFYT9-YM89V-HF49h-3BKPQ-GKW3Y not CFYT9-VM89V-HF49h-3BKPQ-GKW3Y. :bouncy:

[quote name='dotCody']Thank you very much, feuded! You miss-typed the code in your earlier post though, it's CFYT9-YM89V-HF49h-3BKPQ-GKW3Y not CFYT9-VM89V-HF49h-3BKPQ-GKW3Y. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Jesus Christ. You must have really needed those points. :applause:

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Dude that's all cool. I wish people would take your new thread more seriously. You guys ned to stop spamming this thread so much on stupid subjects and put them in the appropriate, new thread that COLDblood created. :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

Sooo...I guess I shouldn't do this, huh? Is a commercial coming up for the other thread?

[quote name='Sepatown Tippie Tais']DNF First Access Code. I don't know if it has any value, a quick search says something about DLC but I don't have any interest in the game.

R63BB-S5JRH-3XTTX-TBB3J-HBKWT[/QUOTE]

Tried to redeem it but it seems to be invalid. No big deal.

[quote name='ExplodingRat']You have to use the DNF code on their website, not on your xbox/xbox.com.

They will send you dlc soonish though, when it comes out.[/QUOTE]

Oh.. in that case, it's probably long gone.

Edit: Yup, it's gone.

[quote name='Oki']Oh.. in that case, it's probably long gone.

Edit: Yup, it's gone.[/QUOTE]
the demo is free on xbl. do you have the game? pm me if so.

[quote name='exceed19']How are they getting them SO fast?????!!!![/QUOTE]

They run scripts that instantly enter a code as soon as it appears. Some of the better ones can even brute force blanks in codes rather quickly, making it difficult for legitimate users. I'm in favor of this new code drop system, just switch to Chrome, it's not so bad.

Yeah we need to change it to the invisible system. If they can cheat and steal all the codes, then we are never going to be able to code drop anyways. So its either switch so you have a legitimate chance, or this thread is dying. Cheaters are stealing all these codes

[quote name='twztid13']the demo is free on xbl. do you have the game? pm me if so.[/QUOTE]

I don't have it yet. =\

Anyway, so I don't look like a total freeloader.. here's a 48 hour gold trial.

Quote to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back