XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Oki']I don't have it yet. =\

Anyway, so I don't look like a total freeloader.. here's a 48 hour gold trial.

Quote to see[/QUOTE]

thanks!

[quote name='exceed19']Yeah we need to change it to the invisible system. If they can cheat and steal all the codes, then we are never going to be able to code drop anyways. So its either switch so you have a legitimate chance, or this thread is dying. Cheaters are stealing all these codes[/QUOTE]
switching is NOT the only choice, but guess it's goodbye for me. i'm not giving google any personal info, so peace pot, and microdot.

What if we all just do the pm thing, if we put what code we have and then send it to a CAG that pm's you or has the credentials you decide to make for being chosen for the code. It seems like kind of a hassle but at least you do not have to worry about lurkers or script runners getting the codes.

[quote name='exceed19']Yeah we need to change it to the invisible system. If they can cheat and steal all the codes, then we are never going to be able to code drop anyways. So its either switch so you have a legitimate chance, or this thread is dying. Cheaters are stealing all these codes[/QUOTE]
It seems that the new way doesn´t work to everyone so why not make this thread "cag see only" ? it is possible and way more easy and that way only cags could take and thanked the codes.

So it looks like my detailed post got deleted somehow? Used to be comment #8114, now that whole page seems gone. Anyway, long story short: if the "invisible" method isn't working for you, go into your CAG settings and change "Message Editor Interface" from "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" to "Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls" and it should work regardless of browser.

• Here's a "List" example. Quote to see.

IMO just doing the PM system works, as even a delay to get the code out to the winner is worth not letting lurkers and script runners steal all the codes. Also, I like the idea of only letting people who have been here for "X" amount of time be allowed to win codes from people so we don't get guys signing up just for a trial code.

[quote name='fictionality7']So it looks like my detailed post got deleted somehow? Used to be comment #8114, now that whole page seems gone. Anyway, long story short: if the "invisible" method isn't working for you, go into your CAG settings and change "Message Editor Interface" from "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" to "Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls" and it should work regardless of browser.

[/QUOTE]

It would also force people to read the first post (once instructions were posted.) But really all it will do is make every third post "I CANT SEE CODE HOW DO I SEE CODE???"

[quote name='fictionality7']So it looks like my detailed post got deleted somehow? Used to be comment #8114, now that whole page seems gone. Anyway, long story short: if the "invisible" method isn't working for you, go into your CAG settings and change "Message Editor Interface" from "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" to "Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls" and it should work regardless of browser.

[/QUOTE]

NICE ONE!!!! Thanks very much that seems to SOLVE THE PROBLEM MATE. It was good to put this on the LIST of Rules in order to peole don´t start wasking every time they don´t SEE THINGS. Thanks mate

[quote name='twztid13']switching is NOT the only choice, but guess it's goodbye for me. i'm not giving google any personal info, so peace pot, and microdot.[/QUOTE]

Awh, thats so cute.
Your implying google doesnt already have personal info on you!
;)

[/QUOTE]

Nice! so it seems either the email tags or the list tag will work.

I think the first post should be updated with your instructions and if people don't read the first post then they are SOL. Maybe the first few code give aways can say "check the first post to see how to redeem" or something.

[/QUOTE]

this worked, thank you very much!

[quote name='Royal High Knight']No matter how many times you promote it, no one will care COLDblood.[/QUOTE]

Another rude comment against a person who (to my knowledge) has been nothing but nice. Thanks internet, stay classy!

(I do apologize that this is not a code drop, but chat, so I am fine if this post is deleted. Sorry MODs, but COLDblood seems like a nice enough guy that he should be defended. Also, sorry COLD for posting this here. Irony.)

[quote name='eldergias']Another rude comment against a person who (to my knowledge) has been nothing but nice. Thanks internet, stay classy!

(I do apologize that this is not a code drop, but chat, so I am fine if this post is deleted. Sorry MODs, but COLDblood seems like a nice enough guy that he should be defended. Also, sorry COLD for posting this here. Irony.)[/QUOTE]

It wasn't rude. either last night or 2 days ago i posted how people should go and use the thread that he so nicely made instead of spamming the hell out of this one on stupid matters, when people just want to see if they can redeem for personal enjoyment. :hot:

[quote name='Royal High Knight']is that a threat towards me?[/QUOTE]

Nope... I have no powers to delete posts.

It was merely a comment to people that keep spamming

[quote name='COLDblood']Nope... I have no powers to delete posts.

It was merely a comment to people that keep spamming[/QUOTE]

how don't you have the power to delete posts, if it's your thread? :whistle2:k

I don't think Royal High Knight meant that as rude, he wasn't saying that your thread is stupid so no one cares, he was saying that people are ignorant so they won't end up caring. Wasn't a shot at you.

That's how I think he meant it, at least.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']It wasn't rude. either last night or 2 days ago i posted how people should go and use the thread that he so nicely made instead of spamming the hell out of this one on stupid matters, when people just want to see if they can redeem for personal enjoyment. :hot:[/QUOTE]

In that case, I apologize. Typically when one sees a "No one cares" comment, it is a rude blow off. Without the context you just provided, that is how it appeared. My mistake, sorry, not offense.

[quote name='deadstill1']got a female espn jersey code if someone wants it[/QUOTE]

If you still got it. I would appreciate it. It's for my wife's profile.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']how don't you have the power to delete posts, if it's your thread? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

you can creat a thread too, but that doesn´t give you power for that. You have to be or de moderator or the administrator of the site. Or he or she give you power for that. But coldblood his right, we are making way to many spam. Sorry i´m doing that again :roll:

2 48-hr trial codes. Hint in first spoiler.

Switch 1 with 5

6R673-GCRT4-KVXPB-CYXTD-QXP2K

KVYDJ-HB8XT-G9P3K-TP2BV-T2JVJ

I bought a pack of deodorant at biglots earlier and it included a Madden NFL 11 code. You redeem it at maddenultimatedownloads.com then it will generate a code for the game for your xbox 360. Anyway, I have no use for it, so first person to quote me, gets it. Note, I do not know if it's expired or not since it doesn't say anything about expiration, but it's worth a shot.

[quote name='D0RC']I bought a pack of deodorant at biglots earlier and it included a Madden NFL 11 code. You redeem it at maddenultimatedownloads.com then it will generate a code for the game for your xbox 360. Anyway, I have no use for it, so first person to quote me, gets it. Note, I do not know if it's expired or not since it doesn't say anything about expiration, but it's worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

quoted

[quote name='zoobo']Does anyone have anymore banshees left? :D[/QUOTE]

Begging isn't allowed in this thread, not my rule, it's the thread rules. And, I think if you go back through the thread and try codes from the blocks of banshee codes put up you may find an unused one.

[quote name='Headhumper']Wow... those damn lurkers are fast... already used[/QUOTE]

It was posted by someone who works at Epic Games on twitter about 50 minutes before being reposted here. It was likely used within 30 seconds of the twitter drop. There was no chance of redeeming it if you saw it here, lurker or not.

Why is there a "lurkers got it" post immediately after every drop? You don't even give a CAG member time to thank the person. Some people are shy and don't post but have been a member for some time. Just assume if it's been a minute or so that it is gone, no need to post about lurkers constantly. It's getting very old. Many times the member that got it posts a thank you soon after the "lurker got it" post. Honestly if I do get a code and someone posts about a lurker getting it I vow to not thank the person who dropped it publicly so the lurker poster can keep thinking they are right and keep being paranoid. Maybe the mods could start deleting the lurker posts because they are taking up so much useless space. Or maybe the OP could make it a rule of the thread to not post the "lurkers got it" and put it in the first post.

[quote name='Tropicat']Why is there a "lurkers got it" post immediately after every drop? You don't even give a CAG member time to thank the person. Some people are shy and don't post but have been a member for some time. Just assume if it's been a minute or so that it is gone, no need to post about lurkers constantly. It's getting very old. Many times the member that got it posts a thank you soon after the "lurker got it" post. Honestly if I do get a code and someone posts about a lurker getting it I vow to not thank the person who dropped it publicly so the lurker poster can keep thinking they are right and keep being paranoid. Maybe the mods could start deleting the lurker posts because they are taking up so much useless space. Or maybe the OP could make it a rule of the thread to not post the "lurkers got it" and put it in the first post.[/QUOTE]

Let me get this straight.
Some people are members of an internet forum, meaning they took the time to sign up so they can post and talk to people, and you're telling me they're shy?
Makes Sense.:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back