XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jlg6184']Kinect Joy Ride - Hammerhead : for those too lazy to go through the computerbild.de site to get this:

2769?-G7J44-W2WHV-?R343-?397Z

The "?" are all the same characters[/QUOTE]

is that still been offer by computerbild? i never catch that in that site, only the carrot and the copter. :cry:

[quote name='bradgold']Here's a Griffin Code drop to return the favor :)

PGGJF-???P9-P42G2-DG2GP-HYDTZ

hint:
Internet Speak: "My post is th best!"[/QUOTE]

Man, I thought this was going to be easy but I'm stumped.

[quote name='ZForce915']Man, I thought this was going to be easy but I'm stumped.[/QUOTE]

It was FTW, but it looks like the code was lurked.

[quote name='ZForce915']I swore I tried that.[/QUOTE]
Well when I put it in now it says it's already been used so it seems accurate.

[quote name='Warrio_r']is that still been offer by computerbild? i never catch that in that site, only the carrot and the copter. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Check this thread. Apparently ComputerBild.de are giving away 350k codes, so there should be a fair few left.

Admittedly it's not as good as their previous freebies (banshee, carrot or helicopter avatar props) but still, I guess you can't complain since its free and the site's nice enough to give 'em away. :)

[quote name='bradgold']If they did that then they, by definition, would not be lurkers. But still, they are a frustrating breed.[/QUOTE]
especially because they won't even take the one minute to actually register for the site & say thank you. they are obviously here quite often, & they could keep running their scripts (maybe? not sure how that works myself, but i'm sure they could, even if from another IP addy). just say THANK YOU, dag nabbit, lol!

sorry for this spam, guys, but if i quoted & posted in the other thread, it would be out of context. still no excuse, i know, but everyone's doing it, so that should make it okay :roll:.

[quote name='betoman']Griffin Facebook code. for those who do not have facebook. Now, i fell like i have contributed.

XMRVT-D7FCX-HJHQ4-23F3V-742PZ[/QUOTE]
used, but not by me.

Another pair of codes;

Joyride in game Hammerhead car code: 23M**-F2KHR-WWY7M-GQ9GY-4MTC#

** = Initials of the main character in a recently released film, that was based on the books and has concluded the series.

Gears 3 Griffin multiplayer facebook code: ??KTQ-CT2CQ-XW2K2-HGDC9-HQVR#

?? = Initials of the super hero team introduced by Marvel in November 1961. :)

# = Feeling sleepy.

Enjoy ;)

EDIT: Both codes have been used.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Burning Karma']Tried the first one, but it was already taken.

Not sure about the Gears 3 one. Already got my code.[/QUOTE]

I checked, was already used. :(

[quote name='JarrettLeMieux']First two people to quote me get a 48 hour gold trial[/QUOTE]

done
EDIT:
thanks for the code

I'll be dropping an Annihilation map pack code for Black Ops sometime tonight. I already have the map pack and I don't feel like trading it off so I'm just going to give it away. Be ready.

[quote name='Mr Blitzkrieg']I'll be dropping an Annihilation map pack code for Black Ops sometime tonight. I already have the map pack and I don't feel like trading it off so I'm just going to give it away. Be ready.[/QUOTE]

I'll be ready...

[quote name='Mr Blitzkrieg']I'll be dropping an Annihilation map pack code for Black Ops sometime tonight. I already have the map pack and I don't feel like trading it off so I'm just going to give it away. Be ready.[/QUOTE]

Feel free to drop that in my PM box ;) lol jk. i'll be ready too

I always miss drops... Hopefully not this time.

Drop it like it's hot...:hot:

I want the map pack too...

To keep this on topic.

Here's a Kinect Joy Ride Hammerhead code:

2G94T-74G?Y-7QTQX-CDFXR-2WRKZ

Obviously guess the ?

[quote name='firepelt97']I want the map pack too...

To keep this on topic.

Here's a Kinect Joy Ride Hammerhead code:

2G94T-74G?Y-7QTQX-CDFXR-2WRKZ

Obviously guess the ?[/QUOTE]

Redeemed, thank you!

[quote name='eldergias']Redeemed, thank you![/QUOTE]

damn that was pretty fast to guess all the possible letters and numbers..

[quote name='The 7th Number']Are you going to post it anytime soon? Ive seriously been refreshing for the last hour waiting for it to appear.[/QUOTE]

hey hows living under a bridge, you dang troll!!! Get a job instead maybe

[quote name='merchie89']hey hows living under a bridge, you dang troll!!! Get a job instead maybe[/QUOTE]

What's your problem?

[quote name='merchie89']hey hows living under a bridge, you dang troll!!! Get a job instead maybe[/QUOTE]

Ummm i already bought the maps. Im trying to win it for a friend so we can play on these maps together.

[quote name='qdawghop15']Didnt expect that.... You kinda scare me...[/QUOTE]

beafraidbeve128565563098226151.jpg

On Topic: Next time I post I'm dropping the code. Won't be long.

[quote name='Mr Blitzkrieg']
beafraidbeve128565563098226151.jpg

On Topic: Next time I post I'm dropping the code. Won't be long.[/QUOTE]

i think that cat means business!

W(+W)-*H8DK-+XGP(-*VGJQ-+RDV)

*= First letter of my username
+= First letter of the second part of my username
(= Adolf Hitlers favorite number
)= That same number upside down.

Damn right it's complex, I'm not dropping a carrot.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Ummm i already bought the maps. Im trying to win it for a friend so we can play on these maps together.[/QUOTE]
Yeah and I'm the King of England.

[quote name='Mr Blitzkrieg']W(+W)-*H8DK-+XGP(-*VGJQ-+RDV)

*= First letter of my username
+= First letter of the second part of my username
(= Adolf Hitlers favorite number
)= That same number upside down.

Damn right it's complex, I'm not dropping a carrot.[/QUOTE]W9BW6-MH8DK-BXGP9-MVGJQ-BRDV6, already used.

Edit: Ah, it was an Annihilation map pack. I wouldn't have been to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back