XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']Ill drop L.A. Noire DLC in a few hours, just to let everyone know. Ill give it to someone who has the game, plays it, and that does not have the RockStar Pass.[/QUOTE]
Cool! I am 3/4 thru it right now...

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']Ill drop L.A. Noire DLC in a few hours, just to let everyone know. Ill give it to someone who has the game, plays it, and that does not have the RockStar Pass.[/QUOTE]

I have the PS3 game, but I don't have the pass, thanks if you have one!

I'm going to admit right now that I don't have the game yet to get that out of the way so I can ask the next question without suspicion: How do you go about proving these things to assure you give it to the right person? Just curious.

[quote name='bradgold']I'm going to admit right now that I don't have the game yet to get that out of the way so I can ask the next question without suspicion: How do you go about proving these things to assure you give it to the right person? Just curious.[/QUOTE]

check there xbox live account. you can add yours in the edit profile section

[quote name='Royal High Knight']check there xbox live account. you can add yours in the edit profile section[/QUOTE]
Makes sense... good plan.

i'd play that sort of thing! it would give me a reason to play it again.

I better add my live profile name then, beings I own the game. Would love to start playing it again - just been busy with work lately. Some DLC would get me motivated. :p

Edit: Added. Hope I win, I don't think I've ever gotten anything other than a prop or two from this thread. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some codes to give out.

1. Sherlock Holmes Avatar Outfit Male TAKEN
2. Sherlock Holmes Avatar Outfit Female TAKEN
3. Green Day Rock Band Export Code (might be redeemed) TAKEN
4. BLUR Dodge Viper ACR Best Buy Exclusive Car TAKEN
5. Super Street Fighter II HD Remix TAKEN

PM me to request a code, one per person.

For the Green Day and Blur codes, I'd like to see that you have either Green Day Rock Band or Rock Band 3 or Blur before I give the code, so send your Gamertag.

All codes are taken.

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']OK im reconsidering just giving the code to one person. To be fair i might just send the code to all of you ^ guys at the same time and who ever redeems first is the winner. If anyone else wants in, just quote me, because i will be sending it anytime between now and 6:00 pm central.

Edit: My rule in my above post still applies. You still have to have the game/no dlc for it/and you still play it or have played it recently[/QUOTE]

I hope the end of May is recently enough. Would play right now if I wasn't at work. :(

[quote name='Ham Salad 360']I have some codes to give out.

1. Sherlock Holmes Avatar Outfit Male
2. Sherlock Holmes Avatar Outfit Female
3. Green Day Rock Band Export Code (might be redeemed)
4. BLUR Dodge Viper ACR Best Buy Exclusive Car
5. Super Street Fighter II HD Remix

PM me to request a code, one per person.

For the Green Day and Blur codes, I'd like to see that you have either Rock Band or Blur before I give the code, so send your Gamertag.[/QUOTE]

pm sent... or not.

my connection down.

but i want Super Street Fighter II HD Remix

D:

[quote name='Ham Salad 360']That was fun.

All codes have been claimed! Thanks for playing![/QUOTE]

My friend, how you get the sherlock holmes outfit?? its a pre-order exclusive? or a promotion code?

Tnx

Three Griffin codes, for those that refuse to use facebook:

M4X7T-KCKVR-47HHK-JFGH3-4RJJZ
3FJGF-QDV7Q-TMQHY-32D9D-KT3RZ
M7XWR-RJWW7-T93Y4-VCYYX-FHHCZ

[quote name='Slipknot515']is there a link to buy the halo banshee prop? i wanna get one but idk where[/QUOTE]

Only given away as a promos, if you really want to buy one you can see if anyone has an extra code they will sell.

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']Alright, since its much easier, the first person to PM me w/ proof of game gets the L.A. Noire DLC.[/QUOTE]

My Gamertag Ado99y has LA Noire.

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']Alright, since its much easier, the first person to PM me w/ proof of game gets the L.A. Noire DLC.[/QUOTE]

Sent. Hope I'm first. :)

[quote name='Slipknot515']is there a link to buy the halo banshee prop? i wanna get one but idk where[/QUOTE]Someone just dropped one on Twitter:
Halo Banshee Avatar Prop - YR4DG-J4PHW-99??T-4VC29-2F2YZ (??=SAME)

Normally, I wouldn't copy/paste one from Twitter, but it's a Halo Banshee prop...those things sit on Twitter for up to if not longer than an hour before someone redeems it because everyone already has it. If you get it, go on Twitter and thank @XBOXAvatarGEAR.

[quote name='COLDblood']Sorry I ran out of 1600msp codes to drop...

But I do have one more Banshee code if someone wants it:

CJHPW-6QK3Q-?2??D-XRRD9-QHKHZ

Hint: a high definition cable that is on the back of your Xbox ?.?.?.I[/QUOTE]

I'm Sorry, I didn't intend that to sound like an insult to you. I was just curious.

L.A. Noire DLC Code Went To: j3s

BTW the DLC was "The Slip of the Tongue".

--------------------------------------------------------

And for those that missed out, ill post another code within the next few days. This time it isnt DLC, but an online pass to a recent shooter ;)

Once we hit 1,000,000 views I will drop 5 full game codes but until then chew on a carrot.
GT2X?-H4JMX-2QW2?-MR4HW-7RCFZ

hint:
I got ?? problems but a bitch aint one...

[quote name='COLDblood']Once we hit 1,000,000 views I will drop 5 full game codes but until then chew on a carrot.
GT2X?-H4JMX-2QW2?-MR4HW-7RCFZ

hint:
I got ?? problems but a bitch aint one...[/QUOTE]

already own it.. but nice song from Ice T:D

[quote name='The 7th Number']Jay Z?[/QUOTE]

if your old school you would know Ice T was the Original one to make it.. seems like your new school..

[quote name='The 7th Number']Jay Z?[/QUOTE]

Ice T actually made the song, but the quote "but a bitch ain't one" is Jay-Z. Ice T's is "and a bitch ain't one".

[quote name='T9X69']Ice T actually made the song, but the quote "but a bitch ain't one" is Jay-Z. Ice T's is "and a bitch ain't one".[/QUOTE]

QFT, and so I'm still on topic..

[quote name='xdeathx']Halo: Reach Banshee avatar prop

RGGJY-PXHKX-6F9CD-F9RQX-3GPXZ

Might post a few others later.[/QUOTE]

Already owned, but still valid as of this post.

[quote name='xdeathx']Halo: Reach Banshee avatar prop

RGGJY-PXHKX-6F9CD-F9RQX-3GPXZ

Might post a few others later.[/QUOTE]

This code has already been used.

While I'm not surprised that someone took it, being an hour or so later...I wish people would say thanks and say that they used it.

[quote name='COLDblood']Once we hit 1,000,000 views I will drop 5 full game codes but until then chew on a carrot.[/QUOTE]

The real question is, how long will it take to get another 100,000 views? I have no idea what the trajectory of the thread has been, but I do know that I've yet to actually be able to grab even one code.

Kinect Helicopter Prop:
2KTCF-R2J3F-W7FGJ-HKGRF-TYTT?
2KTCH-V3R94-TVVJ7-FXHTT-MMFD?

Kinect joy ride in-game car:
39XGW-4CRDG-KJP4R-HXHMT-9RJF?
39XH6-T949D-C26JG-TQJ4Q-24XM?

? = Last letter of the alphabet.

[quote name='tankyroo']Kinect Helicopter Prop:
2KTCF-R2J3F-W7FGJ-HKGRF-TYTT?
2KTCH-V3R94-TVVJ7-FXHTT-MMFD?

Kinect joy ride in-game car:
39XGW-4CRDG-KJP4R-HXHMT-9RJF?
39XH6-T949D-C26JG-TQJ4Q-24XM?

? = Last letter of the alphabet.[/QUOTE]

2KTCH-V3R94-TVVJ7-FXHTT-MMFDZ is used along with the others. I guess yet again lurkers got them. No big deal my nephew wanted the heli and figured i try and do it for it. Ty for posting it without jumping through 20 billion hoops. I rather pay someone for the codes then do the insane puzzles i see often on here now. Time is money :)

Yeah those were all taken. Damn. I'm starting to agree with the people who say the code-drop threads should be for members who have a certain amount of posts.

[quote name='kicking222']The real question is, how long will it take to get another 100,000 views? I have no idea what the trajectory of the thread has been, but I do know that I've yet to actually be able to grab even one code.[/QUOTE]

Seems like we hit 150,000 views each month. Well a little bit more but I'm not doing the math. We just hit 900,000 which makes me smile because I was told this thread would fail fast.

Anyways...

One more carrot to chew on
X??H?-PQ94P-7FFQT-MVR4Q-XQGJZ

Hint: General Mountain Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back