XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='COLDblood']Seems like we hit 150,000 views each month. Well a little bit more but I'm not doing the math. We just hit 900,000 which makes me smile because I was told this thread would fail fast.

Anyways...

One more carrot to chew on
X??H?-PQ94P-7FFQT-MVR4Q-XQGJZ

Hint: General Mountain Time[/QUOTE]

already been used if its XGMHT....

-.-

are we not allowed to do "quote first gets a pm with the code"

[quote name='COLDblood']Seems like we hit 150,000 views each month. Well a little bit more but I'm not doing the math. We just hit 900,000 which makes me smile because I was told this thread would fail fast.

Anyways...

One more carrot to chew on
X??H?-PQ94P-7FFQT-MVR4Q-XQGJZ

Hint: General Mountain Time[/QUOTE]
Redeemed. Thanks.

I actually thought I had to confirm redeeming it, I was more curious what it was.

When you said stuff about carrots, I thought you were using the carrot on a stick analogy to get us towards 100,000...not literally a Carrot prop lol.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']2KTCH-V3R94-TVVJ7-FXHTT-MMFDZ is used along with the others. I guess yet again lurkers got them. No big deal my nephew wanted the heli and figured i try and do it for it. Ty for posting it without jumping through 20 billion hoops. I rather pay someone for the codes then do the insane puzzles i see often on here now. Time is money :)[/QUOTE]
Check your inbox

[quote name='yahoosale14']
are we not allowed to do "quote first gets a pm with the code"?[/QUOTE]

We can if we want, but I like feeding the lurkers...

[quote name='COLDblood']Once we hit 1,000,000 views I will drop 5 full game codes but until then chew on a carrot.
GT2X?-H4JMX-2QW2?-MR4HW-7RCFZ

hint:
I got ?? problems but a bitch aint one...[/QUOTE]

Any chance we can get a little teaser on what games you'll be giving out?:)

We can if we want, but I like feeding the lurkers...

I don't mind lurkers getting an Avatar prop or a beta code or something- I mean, people have to at least sign up to even see the thread, so you have to go through some small effort to have a chance to grab a code. I had a code worth $5 that I dropped in the thread a couple of weeks ago and gave out via PM, and if I had another of any actual value, I would again say "first to PM me" or "first who signed up before..." or whatnot. But if I happened to find myself with, say, a 48-hour Live code, I don't think it's some big loss if a lurker gets to it first. Personally, I'd be less offended by a newer user getting a code than a user (regardless of how long they've been a CAG) who grabs a code without saying thanks.

its all about luck man, just gotta make sure you roll 12's every morning when you wake up.

more griffin codes for those that refuse to use facebook
Griffin:
74H3D-HTYTQ-JD3XJ-DH3C4-CXGYZ
23X7W-MJXV2-TH4YY-YWVP9-H2GGZ

I have a box full of DLC codes, but recently the divider in the Used/Unused codes was removed and now the codes are bunched together. I have a couple of codes I have yet to peel, but then I have a couple that I am not sure have been used.

Here is a list of ones I am NOT sure have been redeemed yet, and all codes have a number replaced by a "?" so guess away.

Mass Effect 2 Blood Dragon Armor
H?3K-84SZ-R3Y9-W4NZ

Tron Evolution - Sam Flynn Skin and Multiplayer Maps
VXWRV-RC?M3-CJHGW-K67HD-CFRTZ

The Saboteur - Midnight Show
?VGH-PTQG-URPF-6VYU
?NFY-65KZ-LE5B-NQYP
?AP4-URFY-36E4-X4NZ

There is also a Alan Wake DLC code, and a Halo Reach - Recon, but I will be checking with my friends list to see if anyone on there needs either one first, and if not they will get posted.

[quote name='dan121887']I have a box full of DLC codes, but recently the divider in the Used/Unused codes was removed and now the codes are bunched together. I have a couple of codes I have yet to peel, but then I have a couple that I am not sure have been used.

Here is a list of ones I am NOT sure have been redeemed yet, and all codes have a number replaced by a "?" so guess away.

.[/QUOTE]
the code was VXWRV-RC2M3-CJHGW-K67HD-CFRTZ but it says that the code was already used :(

[quote name='dan121887']I have a box full of DLC codes, but recently the divider in the Used/Unused codes was removed and now the codes are bunched together. I have a couple of codes I have yet to peel, but then I have a couple that I am not sure have been used.

H?3K-84SZ-R3Y9-W4NZ

?VGH-PTQG-URPF-6VYU
?NFY-65KZ-LE5B-NQYP
?AP4-URFY-36E4-X4NZ

There is also a Alan Wake DLC code, and a Halo Reach - Recon, but I will be checking with my friends list to see if anyone on there needs either one first, and if not they will get posted.[/QUOTE]

Used 3VGH-PTQG-URPF-6VYU. For anyone wondering it's one of the codes that has to be typed in under the downloads section of the main menu in the game.

Thanks for the code Dan, I can always use some virtual tits.

H?3K-84SZ-R3Y9-W4NZ[/QUOTE]

The blood armor code has already been redeemed (not by me). it was H43K-84SZ-R3Y9-W4NZ

[quote name='kicking222']I don't mind lurkers getting an Avatar prop or a beta code or something- I mean, people have to at least sign up to even see the thread, so you have to go through some small effort to have a chance to grab a code.[/QUOTE]
you live in a different world than i do, cuz i can see this thread & all posts when i visit from a different pc that has never been logged into my account. the reason people don't like 'lurkers' is cuz the are NOT members, therefore can't post to say, 'thank you'!

I got the Halo Reach Xbox console and it came with a free copy of Halo: Legends...
So if you want the code, it is:
T69JJ-TDW6C-9J6FY-JYYQJ-HCXQ8

Hope you enjoy it!

[quote name='CNagasaki']I got the Halo Reach Xbox console and it came with a free copy of Halo: Legends...
So if you want the code, it is:
T69JJ-TDW6C-9J6FY-JYYQJ-HCXQ8

Hope you enjoy it![/QUOTE]

"Please enter a valid code."

Thanks for the drop thu!

Yeah, I had the same issue, invalid code. Cool drop though! and a quick google search shows that others have had this issue with the Halo Legends codes in the past.

As an FYI to all those who tried grabbing this code drop, if you have NetFlix, Halo Legends is avaialble on instant streaming.

Alright, well sorry for the issue! I thought it would be flawless.. Well hopefully someone gets it! It would be a shame if it went to waste.

Here's a code to get an exclusive Issac Clarke Inspired Armor for Dragon Age II....this has to be redeemed at dragonage.bioware.com/redeem

also you have to have an EA account...

BB4C - 3T78 - YAU3 - 72KC

[quote name='Rollobobo']Here's a code to get an exclusive Issac Clarke Inspired Armor for Dragon Age II....this has to be redeemed at dragonage.bioware.com/redeem

also you have to have an EA account...

BB4C - 3T78 - YAU3 - 72KC[/QUOTE]

Thanks grabbed this... Hopefully will get to use it soon. Dragon's Age 2 is high up on my list right now as soon as I have time to play my games again.

[quote name='COLDblood']I had this idea for awhile then recently read a topic about it and thought I should start it.

Are you tired of non-members snagging codes? Well then join "The Club"
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=453

This is a CAG group that only CAG members can view, its closed to outside eyes.

All though I hope you continue to drop codes in this thread for all to enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Joined, thanks COLDblood, we love you :D

Hey not to bug(or beg), but if someone can spare a halo reach banshee prop and PM it to me it would be much appreciated as Ive been trying to get this prop forever

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='twztid13']you live in a different world than i do, cuz i can see this thread & all posts when i visit from a different pc that has never been logged into my account. the reason people don't like 'lurkers' is cuz the are NOT members, therefore can't post to say, 'thank you'![/QUOTE]

Huh, when I'm not logged in, I can't see jack squat... maybe I have odd Internet settings, or maybe I'm just an idiot. (When it comes to computers, the latter is definitely true.) Thankfully, COLDblood is awesome.

Spare code I just got checking if the offer was still alive on Computerbild and it was...

Kinect Joy Ride - Hammerhead
49W4R-XJ26T-TM7M7-FDPR4-MVTWZ

[quote name='dan121887']
?VGH-PTQG-URPF-6VYU
?NFY-65KZ-LE5B-NQYP
?AP4-URFY-36E4-X4NZ[/QUOTE]

Snagged code 2. Thanks very much! I just picked up the Saboteur.

[quote name='albertini']Is it possible to request a Mass Effect 2 Blood Dragon Armor ?

Thanks !!!

*edited for you.
[/QUOTE]

Please read the first post

[quote name='darkness from above']Hey not to bug(or beg), but if someone can spare a halo reach banshee prop and PM it to me it would be much appreciated as Ive been trying to get this prop forever[/QUOTE]

I shouldn't have supported begging/asking for a code, but check your inbox.

Anyone have a code for halo reach recon helmet, my copy of halo reach is the beta disc to test the now in place XBG3(think thats what its called) disc format.

What sucks is i got the flaming avatar helmet code for being a tester but i didnt want that (its neat but still) heh. And if i could i wouldnt have redeemed it and gave it online but after reading the fine print it said it cant be shared and only redeemed on that account.

[quote name='Marusame']Anyone have a code for halo reach recon helmet, my copy of halo reach is the beta disc to test the now in place XBG3(think thats what its called) disc format.

What sucks is i got the flaming avatar helmet code for being a tester but i didnt want that (its neat but still) heh. And if i could i wouldnt have redeemed it and gave it online but after reading the fine print it said it cant be shared and only redeemed on that account.[/QUOTE]

Read the first post.

Some easy to live by rules:
No asking for codes.

I know I'm breaking the rules, but I've got a code for R-Type dimension full arcade game first person who pm's me gets it. If you have any points, that'd be appreciated in return.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']P3W3P-PXM4D-HH926-CVWPG-FCHMZ

Womens full scorpion outfit code[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. Got it for my wife's account.

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']I know I'm breaking the rules, but I've got a code for R-Type dimension full arcade game first person who pm's me gets it. If you have any points, that'd be appreciated in return.[/QUOTE]

What happened was a user "Krahoz" offered me 800MSP for it and made me send him the code first since I had no feedback. I sent it to him, but he's offline right now and he just got another negative feedback from someone else. I was trying to get rid of it by giving it to someone else before he redeems it and possibly get SOME points out of it. Sucks I just lost $15.

[quote name='Marusame']Anyone have a code for halo reach recon helmet, my copy of halo reach is the beta disc to test the now in place XBG3(think thats what its called) disc format.

What sucks is i got the flaming avatar helmet code for being a tester but i didnt want that (its neat but still) heh. And if i could i wouldnt have redeemed it and gave it online but after reading the fine print it said it cant be shared and only redeemed on that account.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kraus989']Read the first post.[/QUOTE]
I have the beta disc ( the new format disc) and I didn't get a flaming helmet.

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']What happened was a user "Krahoz" offered me 800MSP for it and made me send him the code first since I had no feedback. I sent it to him, but he's offline right now and he just got another negative feedback from someone else. I was trying to get rid of it by giving it to someone else before he redeems it and possibly get SOME points out of it. Sucks I just lost $15.[/QUOTE]

Since you were sending first, you didn't think to check his feedback? He already had negatives from code trading. Sucks that he took your code, but on the other hand, the evidence of him being a scammer was right there, couldn't have been more obvious.

Either way, have you contacted a mod? He should be penalized for scamming people out of codes.

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']What happened was a user "Krahoz" offered me 800MSP for it and made me send him the code first since I had no feedback. I sent it to him, but he's offline right now and he just got another negative feedback from someone else. I was trying to get rid of it by giving it to someone else before he redeems it and possibly get SOME points out of it. Sucks I just lost $15.[/QUOTE]

Gotta be careful man, and by the way, do you still have the code?

Does anybody want to trade codes? Because I have 2 avatar props. they are both Kinect Adventures Helicopter props!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back