XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next person to post a picture of their gamertag and mine next to their copy of GOW3 and GOW2 gets a code for the Savage Kantus character skin.

(no repeat photo winners)

France? Guffaw.

I don't have GOW3 and GOW2 is in the mail :(

Edit: For all the people that will inevitably say, "WELL THEN YOU DON'T NEED THE SKIN YOU GREEDY BASTURT!"...I plan on getting GOW3 when I finish the first two games.

[quote name='COLDblood']Next person to post a picture of their gamertag and mine next to their copy of GOW3 and GOW2 gets a code for the Savage Kantus character skin.

(no repeat photo winners)[/QUOTE]

Ouch! True fans only please. :applause:

Is the Savage Kantus character skin rare?

I got one from this site but didnt know people were going crazy for it

How about first one to post a photo of themselves and their girlfriend gets a game? That would weed out some people. ;D

i wonder if it's worth waking up my neighbor to get my copy back from him, will more than likely be grabbed by the time i got back, took a pic, and uploaded it

[quote name='Blade']How about first one to post a photo of themselves and their girlfriend gets a game? That would weed out some people. ;D[/QUOTE]

im down for this lmfao

[quote name='Blade']How about first one to post a photo of themselves and their girlfriend gets a game? That would weed out some people. ;D[/QUOTE]

what if they are the girlfriend? lol

Seriously, right? Mine's asleep, so that would be kinda creepy though XD

This is literally the first weekend my wife has been out of town w/o me in around 3 years. Sonofabitch.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/img20110924020502.jpg/

img20110924020502.jpg

img20110924020502.jpg

[quote name='Dieidiotscum']Seriously, right? Mine's asleep, so that would be kinda creepy though XD[/QUOTE]

ditto - pretty sure she'd hurt me if the flash woke her up >.

[quote name='victimsofadown']That's a display case for Gears 3...[/QUOTE]

No, its from the Console Edition

I'll take a picture of the Console Box too if he wants that as proof, but he just said the cases, and that was the case it came in

[quote name='Demon Soul']Just wondering, is there a way to check what a redeem code is without redeeming it?[/QUOTE]

attempting to redeem it on your XBOX console will tell you what the code is for (as long as its still valid) and you can just cancel before you continue with redeeming it

[quote name='dgwillia006']No, its from the Console Edition

I'll take a picture of the Console Box too if he wants that as proof, but he just said the cases, and that was the case it came in

mine was kind of a trick question its said that the british won by some and the us by others the fact is that you can so call this one a draw because it ended up going back to the way it was before the war happened

[quote name='nypickle']attempting to redeem it on your XBOX console will tell you what the code is for (as long as its still valid) and you can just cancel before you continue with redeeming it[/QUOTE]

Thanks

[quote name='largon']mine was kind of a trick question its said that the british won by some and the us by others the fact is that you can so call this one a draw because it ended up going back to the way it was before the war happened[/QUOTE]

lol

so in the spirit of tonight

22MF3-4KXP3-QHMHQ-72WV3-QDPMZ
2CQPV-33PVP-2KH7R-QJ2QM-DY36Z
27DWT-929JT-QVRXJ-MDGW7-KW26Z
2272T-Y2QWY-HDPHH-QVGFH-CGXKZ

Used, thanks a ton Coldblood :D. Now i have a Pre-Order character for both the COGs and the Locusts.

Glad i kept my Phone USB connected and Imageshack in the background XD. Totally worth starving myself for an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back