Xbox E3 Sale Event - Starts June 7

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/04/e3-sale/?ocid=Sales_soc_omc_xbo_tw_Photo_lrn_6.4.1

If you’ve been waiting for the right moment to buy an Xbox – that moment is now. Starting Thursday, June 7 you’ll find discounts on hundreds of games, accessories, Xbox Game Pass and Live Gold subscriptions, plus $50 off of ANY Xbox One. Offers include:

This is just a sample of the savings! Whether you’re shopping in a physical store, online or through your Xbox console, make sure to check xbox.comMicrosoft Store and participating retailers nationwide for more details on dates, availability, and pricing as deals may vary.

inline1.jpg

$50 off for the first time ever on Xbox One X at Microsoft Store and participating retailers. If you haven’t upgraded to an Xbox One X yet now is the time, with its first-ever discount – $50 off June 7 – June 23. Get deals on Xbox One X enhanced titles like Sea of Thieves, FIFA 18, Assassin’s Creed Origins, and Forza Motorsport 7, and immerse yourself in stunning 4K ultra HD gaming with HDR.

Xbox One S 500GB consoles are also $199, while supplies last.  Or pick up an Xbox One S 1TB bundle for $249 ($50 off), like the Xbox One S PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Bundle, or Xbox One S Starter Bundle, which includes 3 months of Xbox Game Pass and 3 months of Xbox Live Gold. Xbox One S 1TB deals end June 23.

inline2.jpg

Great savings on hundreds of titles. Amazing deals on over 300 games including those blockbusters you’ve been meaning to pick up like Battlefield 1FIFA 18NBA 2K18Assassin’s Creed OriginsForza Motorsport 7Destiny 2Super Lucky’s TaleMonster Hunter: WorldPlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and Sea of Thieves.

Full games start as low as $19.99, making it easy to add to your collection.

Plus save 50% or more on dozens of add-ons (including Season Passes, Expansions and DLC) for games you already own or play through Xbox Game Pass.

inline3.jpg

Try out Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for just $1 – Take advantage of a special, limited-time introductory offer and get your first month of Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold for just $1 each!

With Xbox Game Pass, you will gain unlimited access to over 100 great games and new Xbox Exclusives for just $1 and if you are not an Xbox Live Gold member yet you can join Gold for $1 and be part of the best community of gamers on the most advanced multiplayer network. ​

If you prefer to purchase your memberships at a retailer, you’ll enjoy a Buy 3, Get 3 months offer on Xbox Live Gold and save 50% off of 6 months of Xbox Game Pass.

inline4.jpg

Accessorize! Save $10 on black, white, special edition and limited-edition Xbox Wireless Controllers, all featuring a sleek, streamlined design and textured grip, custom button-mapping, Windows 10-compatibility, and up to twice the wireless range.

Or, design your own controller in one of over a billion color combinations available with Xbox Design Lab controllers, now starting at a new low price of just $69.99.

Plus save on officially licensed accessories from Seagate, Turtle Beach and Hyperkin.

inline5.jpg

Save even more when you buy through Mixer. Watching gameplay on Mixer is a great way to check out new games and DLC before you buy.  With Mixer Direct Purchase, you can make your purchase right from the Mixer viewing window, and it also rewards the streamer you’re watching.

For a limited time, Mixer is offering a special gift-with-purchase promotion. You’ll receive a gift of $5 Microsoft Store credit for making a purchase of $9.99 or more via Mixer Direct Purchase. More details can be found at learn.mixer.com/promotions.

Check with xbox.comMicrosoft Store and participating retailers nationwide for more details on availability and pricing as deals will vary between retailers.

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/04/e3-sale/#yFAHSW06VVFgUv1q.99

The RDR bundling is from Gamestop, and Gamestop is a shit company. There, now all you fanboys can unite in hating me.
Actually I think the bundling is from MS as it’s on their website. But regardless, we can still unite in hating GameStop!

It looks like that it is the digital games for now and then everything else mainly starts Sunday the 10th. Some of the prices are okay but not great.

The biggest part of the digital sale is $5 for Forza Horizon 2 (X1).

Also via mixer you can get $5 credit towards digital games if you buy a promoted title through mixer.

IE someone is broadcasting Batman Arkham Knight you can purchase it through mixer. So $10 + $5 MS credit is a damn good deal.

Yeah. I just saw that last night when searching on the Xbox and bought it. Finally after all these years, it's dropped to a CAG price (would have bought it for 10). And Just found Ultimate was only 12 dollars. Dang.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone seen buy 3 months get 3 months of XBL gold at a retailer? I've seen the 6 month gamepass at 50% off ($29.99), but not the XBL gold deal.

Edit: Nevermind. Found it. Guess it's $10 off a 1 year sub if you buy 2.

Anyone seen buy 3 months get 3 months of XBL gold at a retailer? I've seen the 6 month gamepass at 50% off ($29.99), but not the XBL gold deal.

Edit: Nevermind. Found it. Guess it's $10 off a 1 year sub if you buy 2.
Most retailers offer the 3-months for $10 on Black Friday... depending on when yours expires, maybe just get 6 months to last until then?

Most retailers offer the 3-months for $10 on Black Friday... depending on when yours expires, maybe just get 6 months to last until then?
For some reason I thought 3 months was $15, so $30 for a year with this deal. But I think that was a previous sale price on 3 months.

The Xbox trade thread has them for under $50. Or MS rewards for a lot of clicking.

I'm good for now, but thanks for the heads up on Black Friday deals. [emoji6]

Yeah I too was hoping that some retailers would 'forget' to bump the price back up to RRP before offering the 3 months free... I made out like a bandit the last time that happened!

Going to buy ESO Morrowind collection for $10 and probably the FFXV Royal Edition for $25 (I already have and completed ffxv but this is a bunch of new content plus the season pass for the same price as just the season pass I think). Anything else majorly great I should pick up?

I thought it was a decent platformer with an interesting art style. And if I'm not mistaken, the digital copy is a heckuva lot cheaper than the physical copy.
Great I’ll give it a shot. I noticed that one of the DLC’s is a free copy of the original game. So it looks like this is 2 games for 5 bucks.

Not seeing any sales for physical copies on Microsoft store am I missing something or is the sale only for digital stuff

thanks. i will pull the trigger depending on tomorrows conference. If its bad, then i can wait for a cheaper 4k blu-ray player.

Conkers bad fur day sequel is an autobuy!
Xbox One X may be $349 if interested - it's in GameStop and Frys' Weekly Ad's. Maybe Microsoft will announce price drop tomorrow?

That $350 X is a steal.

I really want to pick up Forza 7 and Horizons on the pc while on sale for $30 and stream to my projector- except streaming windows 10 store games in steam is apparently rather difficult or undoable.

I may cave and pick up an Xbox One S around Black Friday should there be a dub-$150 deal/bundle just for a small handful of games.

That $350 X is a steal.

I really want to pick up Forza 7 and Horizons on the pc while on sale for $30 and stream to my projector- except streaming windows 10 store games in steam is apparently rather difficult or undoable.

I may cave and pick up an Xbox One S around Black Friday should there be a dub-$150 deal/bundle just for a small handful of games.
350 is a “steal”? That doesn’t seem all that cheap to me, not when most new consoles shouldn’t cost more than 400 and the PS5/Xbox two will probably be out in 18 months (holiday 2020).

350 is a “steal”? That doesn’t seem all that cheap to me, not when most new consoles shouldn’t cost more than 400 and the PS5/Xbox two will probably be out in 18 months (holiday 2020).
That's 30 months, an additional year. Lots of things "should" cost differently than they do, and I fully expect next gen to cost 400 base. But 350 for something that will last and delay the need to get the new machine is pretty good.

That's 30 months, an additional year. Lots of things "should" cost differently than they do, and I fully expect next gen to cost 400 base. But 350 for something that will last and delay the need to get the new machine is pretty good.
Well the other thing is, I would expect Black Friday pricing to be better or at least the same with some bundled stuff.

Don't be stupid. It's closer to a 1070 than a 1060 in terms of GPU power. 1070 is still a $400 graphics card. You want a complete closed system capable of results that best a $600-700 PC for less than $350? Sounds like someone is a little unrealistic.

So where is the one X at $350? Or is this just internet rumors...

I see it on Fry's, but says $399 normal price.. add to cart and it goes $449 like everywhere else.

Don't be stupid. It's closer to a 1070 than a 1060 in terms of GPU power. 1070 is still a $400 graphics card. You want a complete closed system capable of results that best a $600-700 PC for less than $350? Sounds like someone is a little unrealistic.
No clue what 1070 or a 1060 are. I’d assume some graphics cards but I don’t buy those for my PC. I bought it 8 years ago for $350 (refurbished dell). I did put one of those board powered cards in, a 750ti. I don’t pay attention to the other type of cards because my PC can’t run them. The good thing is, unlike previous PC’s I’ve had over the years, this thing is still running strong and works with all modern applications. I don’t think buying a new PC is necessary like it used to be.

Oh and you seem to be assuming that MS is paying retail for its hardware. I assure you, they are not.

and that image is no longer correct, they changed it to $449 on that page now. They most likely aren't going to drop it another $100 and screw over people that bought at other retailers.

https://www.gamestop.com/collection/xbox-big-fun-deals
Because no announcement has been made yet. Currently the $350 price is inaccurate but an announcement today could change that. It's all speculation at this point so we'll just have to wait and see but if this was happening retailers would have been informed. Newegg eBay store also had the Xbox one x for $399 yesterday further leading me to believe that is the new MSRP.

Still showing that price:

[attachment=30346:Screenshot_20180610-084421~2.png]

Yeah I just did some searching and saw everything is rumored due to two retailers, GS and Fry's, putting up and then both correcting the "$349" price after $50 off $399.

I could see MS dropping the price, but $150? (Or another $100 from the current promo) $50 sure, $100? not unheard of but surprising. 

If they drop it $150 in one shot (from $499) that just tells me that the One X is having dismal sales numbers, and bad news for MS.

I'd upgrade my One S at $350, although the One S trade value has tanked. 

Because no announcement has been made yet. Currently the $350 price is inaccurate but an announcement today could change that. It's all speculation at this point so we'll just have to wait and see but if this was happening retailers would have been informed. Newegg eBay store also had the Xbox one x for $399 yesterday further leading me to believe that is the new MSRP.
There has been an announcement made and it's $50 off this week for E3. So yeah you would think Best Buy and Target would be pretty mad they didn't get told the $399 price and have it in their ads today at $499 minus the $50. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Nah, there wouldn't be this many retailers with a price mistake at this point. They just let the cat out of the bag early and probably got bitch slapped by M$ for it to pull the listings down. Wait a few hours and I'm sure they're going to announce a cut. There was no way they were going to compete with Pro at $500, a lesson Sony learned long ago. Funny how history repeats. . .

bread's done
Back