Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 only !

CaseX

CAGiversary!
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is only $1

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is a new subscription option that gives you Live Gold and Game Pass for one monthly fee.  With this deal, you will get the first month of Ultimate for $1, plus it will convert any remaining months you have on your existing subscriptions to Ultimate (up to a maximum of 36 months/3 years).

For example, you currently have 6 months of Live Gold.  Sign up with this deal and get 7 months of Ultimate ($1 for first month, 6 months of Live Gold converts to 6 months of Ultimate).

Second example: you have 9 months of Xbox Live Gold left and you have 6 months of GP left.  First month for $1 + 9 months + 6 months = 16 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Edit:

Additional tips below.

Once subscribed/converted to Ultimate, if you go to the Xbox website, you can turn off recurring payments if you don't want to pay $15 after your sub ends.

Potential way to maximize your $:  The longest possible Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is 3 years.  If you can find Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass deals for cheap, buy enough so the total of those plus your current remaining months

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to mention Gamestop's website gave me 2 12-month codes immediately after purchase. If anyone has a ton of credit there, it's a good way to extend the gold membership. Now I have Ultimate until 6/2022.  

Does anyone know if we can revert back to XBL Gold after Ultimate runs out?

I don't want my 15 year streak to end so I'd like to have Gold before my Ultimate ends but I don't think that's possible. 

This is worded so strange and confusing:

All conversions to Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.

fucking wow.  Had 6 months of game pass remaining and 18 months of gold. Had a 12 month gold sub card just added to account and did the conversion for a buck. 

Now have ultimate until 6/9/2022. 

Insane deal.

tumblr_inline_ofn0wwXkz51rn5wp6_1280.png

I'm good until 3/2020 now. Thanks! Here's the elephant in the room, though... can you go back to regular Gold at the end of the subscription?

I'm good until 3/2020 now. Thanks! Here's the elephant in the room, though... can you go back to regular Gold at the end of the subscription?
I would think so, unless of course they do away with Live Gold sometime in the next three years(not entirely impossible). Only concern I have is whether expiring and then restarting will affect my years of continuous service. Altough it's a small trade off for 36 months of free GamePass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not in the Xbox ecosystem at all, but I feel tempted to jump in on this just in case I ever get an Xbox One X...

What if I currently have game pass maxed out and live maxed out. Do I not get my 6 years?
Nope. Unfortunately you already have 3 years of Ultimate as is.

Edit: Maybe they will continue the conversion and in 18 months you can do it for 3 years of Ultimate?

I’m not in the Xbox ecosystem either and I’m only really somewhat interested in playing their games on PC. It seems like it would be cheaper to create an Xbox gold sub and then upgrade than just normally subbing to the PC game pass.

Okay, had 17 months combined so jumped on the bus and paid the dollar without thinking about buying a 12 month gamer pass and/or 12 month xbox live code.  Question is - if I were to add another gamer club and/or xbox live card code, would it also convert to ultimate?  If not, 17 months is nothing to scoff at.  But curious.

Okay, had 17 months combined so jumped on the bus and paid the dollar without thinking about buying a 12 month gamer pass and/or 12 month xbox live code. Question is - if I were to add another gamer club and/or xbox live card code, would it also convert to ultimate? If not, 17 months is nothing to scoff at. But curious.
The word is there won't be a direct 1:1 conversion after. Something more like 3:2. So you will get some credit towards Ultimate but not all.

So the first conversion is 1:1?   So if I have 30 months of game pass + 4 months of gold + 1 month of ultimate it equals 35 months of ultimate?

I do not have Gold but I did take advantage of the $1 for 3 months of gamepass deal which is set to expire in August. This deal will give me gamepass ultimate until September correct?

I had recently Maxed out my Live sub.. Paying 1$ to have Gamepass added till 2022... Yes Please  :shock:

When it comes to the expiration date and auto renew is off is the only thing that could be subscribed to at that point is ultimate only or could a 12 month code be inserted at that point?

When it comes to the expiration date and auto renew is off is the only thing that could be subscribed to at that point is ultimate only or could a 12 month code be inserted at that point?
They aren't getting rid of seperate Gold or GP. You can subscribe to one or the other after your sub is over. Just make sure to turn off auto renewal.

I only have GamePass for another 2 months (8/19/19). No Gold.

So for a $1, I'll get GP + Gold till 8/19/19?

That's the way I interpret the FAQ, yes you would have to renew as Ultimate. According to the reddit post though, you could still use a 12 month card, but you would only get 4 months of Ultimate in exchange.

I don't know what happens if you let Ultimate lapse (turn off auto-renew). Say your Ultimate expires 7/2019, if you put in a 12 month Gold code in 8/2019 are you still considered Ultimate or does it revert back to Gold only?

I am not a business person but I can only assume they are trying to get people to commit to the Xbox ecosystem at the turn of this console generation. I wonder if it will have any impact. I am excited for the conference...less than 3 hours away!

Shit, I bought a 1 year XBL Gold and a 2 year XBL Gold. However, Xbox gave me a 1 month free pass on Xbox Game Pass. That 1 extra month is blocking me from redeeming my 2 year XBL Gold because it will push me to 3 years and 1 month of service, which is past the 3 year cap. I can't cancel my free 1 month Xbox Game Pass because it was "prepaid."

I'm screwed. I was able to cancel my free 1-month Xbox Game Pass, but now I just realized that my 1 year XBL Gold redemption added 13 months, not 12. So now, that one extra month is blocking me from redeeming my 24 month prepaid. Customer Service can't "take away" one month as I'm trying to get to 36 months.

So wait, I'd be getting an extra month with this $1?
I don't have Gold to add to my current GP which is set to end on 8/19/19
Correct. The deal, as advertised, is one month of Game Pass Ultimate for $1. You'll still receive that one month, plus all your remaining time will be combined together on top of it, so in your case, three months.

As others have said, if this interests you at all, you should stock up on Live Gold before adding the one month for one dollar. Even if you have to pay full price for Gold, it will still add a full year at the price of four months of Ultimate (Gold = 60/year, Ultimate = 15/month).

Where is the cheapest place to get a year or two of xbox live before i add this feature to my account?
Get the Xbox 6 month game pass codes for $20 each on CAG. I bought 5 and I had 5 months left on live. With the ultimate 1 month trial it gave me 36 months of Ultimate for $100 out of pocket. I even got the 5 months of Live for free from Star Wars Celebration at the Fallen Order reveal.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/368494-xbox-game-pass-6-mo-code-20pp-x1-mortal-kombat-11-premium-edition-full-game-code-40-pp-x1-rage-2-full-game-code-30-pp/

bread's done
Back