Xbox Gamerscore general discussion

I just started World Heroes for streak maintenance, probably do Metal Slug or Fatal Fury next. I'd been using :360: Game of Thrones for my streak but I'm out of town right now and don't have the 360 with me.

:( I lost my streak yesterday. Unlocked an achievement in Energy Cycle, and I didn't get the notification popup, but that's not exactly uncommon. I checked on the console and it said "Unlocked 4/12" and reflected the gamerscore, so I figured I was good. When I turned on the console again this morning, I got the popup, only now it says "Unlocked 4/13" and it never counted for yesterday. :p

Oh no dude, that's brutal...tough way to lose a streak. I've never been a streaker myself, but I've heard of ppl saving a streak using a Windows Phone and messing with the time. Do you have access to one?

Just going to leave this here:

400k.png

Congrats on the milestone, Jess. I'm always too lazy to try and nail a milestone right to the last digit even when I know I'm close. Nice use of planning on your part.

Is that the TA website? I didn't know you could make it black. And what is up with those 6441 unread messages you have going on?

Nice choice of an achievement to do it with! "Hail to the King: Become the ultimate badass."

Love it.
Up until a few thousand points ago, I had no idea what I wanted to hit the milestone with unlike the other big three I had. Had an achievement from Blood Dragon show up in a contest last month and saw it then. From there I figured it'd be too fitting. Funny how my first achievement in the new 100k was "Kill Them All".

Congrats on the milestone, Jess. I'm always too lazy to try and nail a milestone right to the last digit even when I know I'm close. Nice use of planning on your part.

Is that the TA website? I didn't know you could make it black. And what is up with those 6441 unread messages you have going on?
It is TA. Sometime last year they added the dark theme. As for the messages, back when I did a bit of boosting, I had any new sessions get sent to my inbox in case I wanted to join a session. Haven't done much boosting in the past few years though.

Not sure if we have any Canadians here, but something of interest for you guys:

https://twitter.com/XboxCanada/status/913076320971689986

Unfortunately only Canadians are eligible, but doesn't mean I'm not thinking of going balls out in October and seeing how much I can score myself.

How's everyone been doing on the gamerscore front? Having my best year ever (by far) with 65,465 through June (previous best was 73,954 in 2016).

Also hit the big 500k last night.🎉

I'm putting way too much time into Stardew Valley. Awesome game but boy is it stingy with the gamerscore.

ETA: Actually, I'm at 18,385 for 2018 so far which I feel pretty good about. It's just the past month or so I've been slackin'.

Last edited by a moderator:
State of Decay 2 - btw is an easy 1000/1000.

Easy w/a friend.

...Easier w/friends.

......faster w/friends w/.50 Caliber guns.

bread's done
Back