Xbox Live Arcade explosion on eBay!

[quote name='lilboo']..you people who got their code..when did you order it?! I even sent him an e-mail with no response. Sigh.[/QUOTE]

i ordered on sunday morning and got the code late last night.

Thanks for the heads-up, I used some funds to buy Symphony of the Night. We'll see when I get it.

Although if I just bought another 4000 pt card, the discount (if it's under or around $30) would be about the same or less anyway if I bought the game (40% off).

[quote name='lilboo']..you people who got their code..when did you order it?! I even sent him an e-mail with no response. Sigh.[/QUOTE]

Read the posts before geeze...quit being impatient...

People - give it a few days at least! If it's sooner then great, but don't harass the guy and complain after a day or two! Even if he he stole all of these and was selling them at 100% profit (which I don't believe to be the case) the profit wouldn't be enough to be on the computer several times a day sending codes, answering correspondence and leaving feedback. The guy has a proven track record of delivering and being legit.

I think its paranoia that might be affecting his delivery times. He is sitting there biting his nails because he is worried he will get tons of instant feedback and alert the Ebay authorities.

Just a heads up that Jamaican has now listed Worms 2 as well, but he has it listed for $5 as of this posting.

Got my worms 2 code today, ordered it on sunday or monday, don't remember.

I've order 5 things from akino. The 4 I ordered at midnight-2AM I received within minutes. I ordered worms 2 sunday afternoon and it took a couple days. Could have just been the holiday weekend that slowed him down though.

[quote name='GibbGA']Just a heads up that Jamaican has now listed Worms 2 as well, but he has it listed for $5 as of this posting.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! In for 1.

[quote name='GibbGA']Just a heads up that Jamaican has now listed Worms 2 as well, but he has it listed for $5 as of this posting.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I jumped on that in case it goes away, $5 is a killer deal.

[quote name='nnthomas']Hope one of them puts BF1943 up[/QUOTE]
I don't see it on Amazon, so it likely won't happen just yet.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Still no code and I've emailed him multiple times.

Time to file a claim.[/QUOTE]

Give him time, these sellers always come through.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Still no code and I've emailed him multiple times.

Time to file a claim.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit you are impatient. Has it been 7 days? No...didn't think so.

You should probably see yourself out of the thread while you are at it...

Well, it does say seller "ships" within 2 days. So, I can see some peoples' impatience.

I bought a SotN code from him on Tuesday and haven't heard, but I'm not too worried. I wanted to test this out, and if he comes through I'll buy from him again.

[quote name='Kelegacy']Well, it does say seller "ships" within 2 days. So, I can see some peoples' impatience.

I bought a SotN code from him on Tuesday and haven't heard, but I'm not too worried. I wanted to test this out, and if he comes through I'll buy from him again.[/QUOTE]

i haven't waited more than 3 days. Have bought 4 things from akino and haven't had a problem. be patient people! he's probably getting swamped.

[quote name='Outinthedark']Holy shit you are impatient. Has it been 7 days? No...didn't think so.

You should probably see yourself out of the thread while you are at it...[/QUOTE]

Yea, and Akino hooked him up with a free Peggle code

:nottalking:

I wish I had yelled at him when my Metal Slug took a few extra days :[

[quote name='Outinthedark']Holy shit you are impatient. Has it been 7 days? No...didn't think so.

You should probably see yourself out of the thread while you are at it...[/QUOTE]

Lol...ok, so it takes over the two days that's promised and there are confirmed reports of people in here getting their codes the same day they bought them BEFORE I've gotten mine? Please bitch, fuck off.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Lol...ok, so it takes over the two days that's promised and there are confirmed reports of people in here getting their codes the same day they bought them BEFORE I've gotten mine? Please bitch, fuck off.[/QUOTE]
2 days? are you serious? you can't even file a claim till 7 days. you're fucking retarded

Well, he is being slow.. so, oh well. I'm not exactly 100% happy, but then again, Ebay is all about getting stuff cheaper if you don't mind waiting.

Anyhow BF:1943 is worth a get if it goes up or not. I bought mine an hour or two after it came out today and its fantastic (although right now its not working at all)

[quote name='decrot']2 days? are you serious? you can't even file a claim till 7 days. you're fucking retarded[/QUOTE]

Really? Wow, that's funny, because I filed one, and it worked. Little boys shouldn't talk about things they don't know about.

Anyway, filing a claim and leaving him bad feedback got him to respond to my emails, so I guess it was the right thing to do.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Really? Wow, that's funny, because I filed one, and it worked. Little boys shouldn't talk about things they don't know about.

Anyway, filing a claim and leaving him bad feedback got him to respond to my emails, so I guess it was the right thing to do.[/QUOTE]
yea thats right, because ebay allows sellers more than 2 fucking days for a seller to get an item to a buyer. and you actually have to wait 30 days to even expect a refund.

But beside that fact, you really need to get a life to freak out over a xbla game. going as far as sending more than 1 email and leaving a neg feedback, you are the true definition of a douchy ebay buyer. If you want a game instantly, buy it from xblm. douches like you who expect to pay dirt cheap prices but expect premium service makes me wanna punch a bitch.

But that doesn't mean I can't file a claim. You know, that thing you said I can't do, but I did.

Who is freaking? I just want what I paid for in the time frame that I was told it would be delivered. All he had to do was respond to my email and say "hey, this is going to be a little late." But you know what? He didn't do anything.

Sorry, but I don't stand around and let people bone me in the ass. What premium service am I looking for? His auctions clearly state that he sends the codes out within two days. All he has to do is email me a code. It takes ten seconds and I just want what I paid for.

Uh oh, decrot wants to punch a bitch! He's butthurt now! :(

So these guys are most likely getting their codes from Amazon. I think these guys are less legit than that guys selling the 4000 microsoft points for $30.

Some of you seriously need to chill out. Look at the item page you are buying from. It clearly says "seller usually ships within two business days." (EDIT: Actually, I just noticed one says "two" and the other says "three.") When you click to buy the item, you're agreeing that two business days for him to e-mail you the code is reasonable. If you don't like that time frame, don't buy the item. It's that simple.

EDIT 2: And please, don't take anything I said personally. Nothing was directed at any, single person. It's just a general statement. If you've waited three or four days and wanna file a dispute, that's your business. I don't know what has happened in everyone else's case. I'm just saying, if it's been a day or two, chill. Yes, some people have gotten the codes in hours, but that doesn't mean anything. The guy just so happened to log on a few hours after they bought it. These are people with lives...I assume. They aren't in front of the computer 24/7.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a fucking cry baby...thank goodness this forum allows me to ignore the fucking children...

A week I can see you bitching but for real you're a jackass to even threaten to file a claim after 48 hours let alone leave negative feedback. I hope Akino bans you from his store.

*edit* Just checked...you did not leave negative feedback you puss...

[I rarely drop the f-bomb but this asshole has me riled up. I apologize to all the CAG in here who have some sense of patience.]

Are you all mental? Seriously? Look, I'll explain it slowly and clearly so that even you can understand it.

1. His auction said I would receive the code in 48 hours.
2. 48 hours pass and I hadn't received a code.
3. I sent ONE email and just asked what was up with the code.
4. No response.
5. It had now been three days since I paid, so I sent a second email, again asking about the code.
6. Later that day, there had still been no response, so I filed a claim with paypal and left him negative feedback.
7. Once I did that, he emailed me and apologized about not sending the code. He gave me a free code to Peggle if I promised to reverse the negative feedback.
8. I reversed the negative feedback (again, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about) and canceled the claim with paypal.
9. It has now been over four days and I have yet to receive the code. All the while, others have been buying games and receiving codes within 24 hours.

Now, if you would stop and think for a second instead of gushing fecal matter from your mouth, you would think to yourself "why can't he just send him the code? It only takes about ten seconds to type a code and press send. He seems to be able to send other people their codes, why not this person who has been waiting double the promised amount?"

But no, you're too busy being a prick.

I see both sides of the spectrum here. His auction states "This item USUALLY ships within 2 days" and it had said 1 day before, but he just changed it.

That is not a promise.

That being said, I was getting my head bitten off here for complaining about ordering my game on Tuesday (June 30th) late @ night and not getting it til Saturday.. the 4th of July!

Now, I was only complaining here. I wasn't sending emails or crying or filing claims and bad feebacks.

That's just ridiculous. I'm a picky ebayer too, I get upset when people say UPS and it shows up late in Priority mail... just thank god this guy is doing you a service and violating Ebay policy by emailing them to you within the week.

Ebay = cheap and not fast
Target/Online/Walmart = more $$$ but instant gratification for spoiled ones who need need need

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Are you all mental? Seriously? Look, I'll explain it slowly and clearly so that even you can understand it.

1. His auction said I would receive the code in 48 hours.
[/QUOTE]

Lying are we? It said "usually ships" then mentions 2 days.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']
2. 48 hours pass and I hadn't received a code.
[/QUOTE]

See above, you are being less than honest.

3. I sent ONE email and just asked what was up with the code.
4. No response.
[/QUOTE]

That sucks.. but its a $6 auction.. do you expect a 24 hour support hotline?

Means nothing other than he hasn't hit 'reply' to his emails or checked it.

5. It had now been three days since I paid, so I sent a second email, again asking about the code.
6. Later that day, there had still been no response, so I filed a claim with paypal and left him negative feedback.
7. Once I did that, he emailed me and apologized about not sending the code. He gave me a free code to Peggle if I promised to reverse the negative feedback.
8. I reversed the negative feedback (again, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about) and canceled the claim with paypal.
9. It has now been over four days and I have yet to receive the code. All the while, others have been buying games and receiving codes within 24 hours.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, so you strong arm people into getting things your way everytime and even get free stuff and still complain? I'm flabbergasted. I hope this is a troll attempt and not real.

Now, if you would stop and think for a second instead of gushing fecal matter from your mouth, you would think to yourself "why can't he just send him the code? It only takes about ten seconds to type a code and press send. He seems to be able to send other people their codes, why not this person who has been waiting double the promised amount?"

But no, you're too busy being a prick.[/QUOTE]

Wow, congrats. You win the contest. You're going to shut him down and ruin it for everyone, that's your end game huh?

So much for 100% feedback!

Sorry if this was posted already, it won't let me search for "N+" -- I just wanted to mention that akino is selling N+ for $6, but for the next week, if you buy it from Microsoft, it's only 400 points.

i just got worms 2 for $5 from jamaca ordered yesterday morning rcvd this morning.

good guy :)

def going to keep an eye on them for all my xbox needs :)

Just wanted to say I ordered a SotN code on Tuesday morning and received it this morning (Thursday). Will do business with again.

[quote name='doodofdoods']So these guys are most likely getting their codes from Amazon. I think these guys are less legit than that guys selling the 4000 microsoft points for $30.[/QUOTE]

How do you figure?

Aw slugdub his silence was bliss...! :D

Jamaica is usually the slower lol I hope he posts up more XBLA games. I also hope Amazon puts Battlefield 1943 up for sale so we can see the discounts on ebay!

Also to note both these guys adjust their prices regularly so check back often. I know Watchmen has been as low as $9 and as high as $12.

[quote name='Outinthedark']Aw slugdub his silence was bliss...! :D

[/QUOTE]

Hehe, let's hope it stays that way. This is such an odd situation, as I'm totally one who's been on both sides of the fence.

Either way, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank CAG for this thread. I joined this forum just to participate in here. I only know of CAG videos on youtube previously (that was the towel trick one right?) and used them to great effect also.

Now I've got too many god damn XBLA games.... I can't even play them all (except maybe when BF: 1943 isn't working)

[quote name='mzbagel']Just requested Sam & Max from akino. Reply came pretty quickly stating that it should be up in two days. Can't wait :)[/QUOTE]

nice, too bad i already bought it. played through 3 episodes, really funny

edit: has anyone asked him about BF 1943?

Well, everything was settled in the end. Just note that I didn't mind waiting for the code, I just didn't like that he didn't respond to my one email that simply asked if there was going to be a delay.

Also, I sent him money for Peggle since I really enjoy it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Just note that I didn't mind waiting for the code.[/QUOTE]
Im gonna say BS on that. Filing a claim in 2 days says otherwise. Just because he didn't wait on you hand and foot doesn't mean he's gonna rip you off.

Also, I sent him money for Peggle since I really enjoy it.[/QUOTE]
I'm gonna say BS to that too.

[quote name='decrot']Im gonna say BS on that. Filing a claim in 2 days says otherwise. Just because he didn't wait on you hand and foot doesn't mean he's gonna rip you off.

I'm gonna say BS to that too.[/QUOTE]

Wait on me hand and foot? Boy, you sure can make replying to an email sound like slave work.

I don't think responding to a customer's email is asking too much. I'm not sure you quite understand how a business relationship works.

As for calling BS on me paying him for Peggle...well, there's not much I can do about that.

bread's done
Back