Xbox Live Arcade explosion on eBay!

[quote name='monkeyfizix'][FONT=Arial, Verdana]I got a notice from Ebay about adino. I think he's about to be shut down, so let me know where he resurfaces.
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Yea post up the full email if you could!

I'm sure this isn't helping anyone's addiction, but jamaicanswif268 has Secret of Monkey Island up for half price. The quantity is listed as "more than 10", so I'm not sure how many there are, but I'd jump on it if you want it.

[quote name='sunfiredragon']I'm sure this isn't helping anyone's addiction, but jamaicanswif268 has Secret of Monkey Island up for half price. The quantity is listed as "more than 10", so I'm not sure how many there are, but I'd jump on it if you want it.[/QUOTE]

Jumped on that deal without hesitation!

[quote name='monkeyfizix'][FONT=Arial, Verdana]I got a notice from Ebay about adino. I think he's about to be shut down, so let me know where he resurfaces.
[/FONT][/QUOTE]
someone should tell him to sell his games here.

[quote name='sunfiredragon']I'm sure this isn't helping anyone's addiction, but jamaicanswif268 has Secret of Monkey Island up for half price. The quantity is listed as "more than 10", so I'm not sure how many there are, but I'd jump on it if you want it.[/QUOTE]

Was contemplating getting it with my excess of points at the moment, but at 50% off, I'd rather do it this way. thx.

Jumped on $5 Monkey Island...thanks for the heads up! Post up the email alert about akino!

I bet someone submitted one of those anon "warning" to eBay about fraud because of the digital delivery being against eBay policy.

Jumped on that deal as well. Thanks!

I'm hoping that he all of the games from the Games of Summer promo quick. I can't tolerate them being at least 1200/$15

Awesome, I figured I would buy it once it hit eBay but I didn't expect it so fast. Purchased!

[quote name='thrustbucket']Strange that he has Monkey Island and still no BF1943.[/QUOTE]
Not that strange. Monkey Island is available on Amazon, but BF1943 isn't. What's strange is the fact that Amazon seems to be getting most XBLA games, but not all of them.

Can't you change your eBay settings temporarily to say your in the US? Or send him a message, maybe he can hook you up outside of eBay. Unless the codes are region specific, then you might be out of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Monkey Island, used some ebay bux & live/bing cashback that I had accrued from my prior purchases from these sellers. Great Deal.

Thanks for posting that Monkey Island was available -> sunfiredragon

[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Details.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Can't you change your eBay settings temporarily to say your in the US? Or send him a message, maybe he can hook you up outside of eBay. Unless the codes are region specific, then you might be out of luck.[/QUOTE]

Codes are usually region free AFAIK (and if not, I have a US account available just in case).

And I'd rather not mess with bogus addresses in ebay/paypal TBH... I sent him a message, hope he responds. I've had the same issue with MS Points dealers and they usually don't respond when I ask about it :cry:

lol, jamaican has over 10,000 codes available. I stand by my thief comment, regardless of what any mod thinks.

There's no way they can afford to buy that many, I don't care what type of discount you think they're able to get. BTW, what discount does Amazon offer for buying xbla games? I'm not aware of any. Perhaps we should ask. I'm sure they'd be very interested in knowing about this.

[quote name='doodofdoods']lol, jamaican has over 10,000 codes available. I stand by my thief comment, regardless of what any mod thinks.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe he gets a discount for listing in bulk? Or perhaps he's getting them as people are buying them?

Or if your gonna thread crap go elsewhere. My codes have worked since I bought off him months ago, and I'm not getting banned/games removed. Once that happens I won't mind since I knew the risks.

[quote name='thrustbucket']I still have not received my codes for monkey island since I purchased this morning. Anyone else?[/QUOTE]

Nothing yet but I ordered early this afternoon.

[quote name='thrustbucket']I still have not received my codes for monkey island since I purchased this morning. Anyone else?[/QUOTE]

He's always been slower than Akino at providing codes, and has taken as many as 3 days (for me at least), so I'm prepared to wait it out.

[quote name='dragonjud']He's always been slower than Akino at providing codes, and has taken as many as 3 days (for me at least), so I'm prepared to wait it out.[/QUOTE]

Really? He sent mine within 5 minutes for worms.

This guy already sold 100+ codes of this game alone in 12 hrs, he might have a backlog of emails so it will probably be more than a day wait.

Nothing for me yet. I purchased my copy of Monkey Island at about 11:30 EST this morning. It looks as though he is extremely back logged with orders as he took down all the items and his store shows "Shipping large mass of orders, items will appear shortly...Sorry for the inconvience."

[quote name='mtxbass1']Can anyone describe purchasing from JamaicanSwif? Does he email the code after payment or what?[/QUOTE]

That's just fucking lazy. Read the thread, which is 35+ pages long.

I ordered Monkey Island this morning and, like others, no response yet. He doesn't have any items listed right now either. Maybe he's just on vacation for a day or two.

[quote name='doodofdoods']lol, jamaican has over 10,000 codes available. I stand by my thief comment, regardless of what any mod thinks.

There's no way they can afford to buy that many, I don't care what type of discount you think they're able to get. BTW, what discount does Amazon offer for buying xbla games? I'm not aware of any. Perhaps we should ask. I'm sure they'd be very interested in knowing about this.[/QUOTE]
I'd imagine he doesn't have 10k codes sitting in front of him right now. It's probably so that he doesn't have to re-list too frequently.

I ordered Monkey Island (like everyone), Duke Nukem, Worms: A, and Geometry Wars2 this afternoon. I got DN a couple hours ago so I imagine he's just swamped with orders.

bread's done
Back