Xbox Live Gold 3-month cards $9.82 at (blecch) Wal-Mart

Great deal for me since I don't have Live Gold and summer break will end in approximately 3 months anyway. Check pricegrabber for a $5 review bonus to sweeten the deal.

[quote name='zymase']3-month Xbox Live Gold cards

Buy four for about $40, reasonable shipping and tax added. Make sure to take a shower after placing the order to wash off the filthy feeling of giving wal-Mart your money.[/QUOTE]

Whats with all the Wal Mart hate? You should go find an episode of Penn and Tellers Bullshit! that aired a moth or so back about Wal Mart (and Wal Mart haters).

All I can do is picture you as the two Hel Mart people they interview on the show.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Not a bad deal, but if you're looking for a year, you can get the 13 month Halo card for 33.99 shipped after GCO through Buy.com. Still in stock.[/quote]

Link me plz.

[quote name='pcktlnt']Product: Xbox 360 Live 12 month Gold Card Featuring Halo 3
Site: www.buy.com
Cost: $43.99

I think it is this item.[/QUOTE]
That's the one. Sorry, I would have provided a link, but I'm surfing a proxy right now.

[quote name='Wario64']is this $10 in store too?[/quote]

yea can i just walk in to a B&M walmart without doing instore pickup and buy it with cash for 10 bucks?

[quote name='swetooth9']yea can i just walk in to a B&M walmart without doing instore pickup and buy it with cash for 10 bucks?[/quote]

If you actually clicked the link it says "online only."

[quote name='pcktlnt']Product: Xbox 360 Live 12 month Gold Card Featuring Halo 3

Thats a good deal if you use the $10 off Google Checkout coupon. Should only cost about $40 shipped, saves you the trouble if you don't want to bother inputing 4 different codes.

[quote name='DrunknDragun']Thats a good deal if you use the $10 off Google Checkout coupon. Should only cost about $40 shipped, saves you the trouble if you don't want to bother inputing 4 different codes.[/QUOTE]
There's free shipping on the Halo card. So it's actually 34 shipped.
The other normal 12+1 card is a dollar cheaper, but it has shipping costs.

$39.28 for a year is pretty damn good, considering there are months that I don't play on Live for a while, it's very nice to have the choice of when not to have gold and just let your account revert to silver.

[quote name='musha666']Whats with all the Wal Mart hate? You should go find an episode of Penn and Tellers Bullshit! that aired a moth or so back about Wal Mart (and Wal Mart haters).

All I can do is picture you as the two Hel Mart people they interview on the show.[/QUOTE]
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1509715597174925771&q=bullshit&hl=en

I make it a policy to get all my opinions and views from television shows. :|

While many of the people featured in that documentary are complete idiots, there are reasons to dislike Wal-Mart, and many of the arguments Penn made in that episode are... ironically... Bullshit. Also, if you'll notice, Penn makes that point about 6 minutes in, saying, yes, Wal-Mart has been dicks before, and there are reasons to hate them. Basically Penn and Teller are just saying "look at these idiots here standing in the rain, let's make fun of them". Sure, obviously they're idiots. Who gives a damn. I could watch Jaywalking if I wanted that. I appreciate them calling out idiots like that, but yeah, didn't we already know that? If we didn't.. we're one of those idiots.

:rofl: Look at the customer review.

[quote name='Moxio']:rofl: Look at the customer review.[/quote]

"This purchase does not include Halo3. It is only a card with the picture of Halo3."...im speechless, but laughing my ass off.

lol, yea I read the comment as well. Yes, expect to get a 13 month card and an unreleased game for only $43.xx WOOO. (That would be ideal but still)

[quote name='musha666']Whats with all the Wal Mart hate? You should go find an episode of Penn and Tellers Bullshit! that aired a moth or so back about Wal Mart (and Wal Mart haters).

All I can do is picture you as the two Hel Mart people they interview on the show.[/quote]

The people who can afford to bash Wal-mart are the people who can afford not to shop there. If you are barely making rent each month you appreciate Wal-mart.:roll:

Damn, deal is over by my payday, wouldn't ya know it. OP please update the thread if it comes back in stock will ya?

[quote name='zymase']3-month Xbox Live Gold cards

Buy four for about $40, reasonable shipping and tax added. Make sure to take a shower after placing the order to wash off the filthy feeling of giving wal-Mart your money.[/QUOTE]

Is that the same feeling Pittsburg Steelers fans feel after going to a game?

[quote name='kklems']Is that the same feeling Pittsburg Steelers fans feel after going to a game?[/QUOTE]The one I've been to, they bitch-slapped the KC Chiefs 45-7. So no. And it's Pittsburgh.

[quote name='Rockbot']"This purchase does not include Halo3. It is only a card with the picture of Halo3."...im speechless, but laughing my ass off.[/quote]

working on the front end of a supermarket I literally meet people like this every day. I am afraid for the world.

[quote name='angrysalad187']working on the front end of a supermarket I literally meet people like this every day. I am afraid for the world.[/quote]

I hope people on this site note the sarcasm of the guy's review...

bread's done
Back