Xbox Live Gold Price Increase 11/1 - Subscription Deals Inside

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']The frog doesn't die in either scenario. That's the point. Learn how to read. Also, it's called a metaphor, and it has nothing to with the freaking frog, anyway. It has to do with how people deal with change.

Another failed product of our decaying educational system...[/QUOTE]

:roll: I understand what a metaphor is... but on a literal side of that metaphor, why would you boil a frog (or slowly heat up the water), if you weren't going to cook it? Seems pretty cruel to just throw a frog into hot water (or slowly heat up the water until it's hot) just to let it go.

My argument to your metaphor is that it doesn't matter how people react because in the end, whether people rise up against M$ (which, c'mon, we all know there will be nothing more than the anticipated number of people who actually leave and then thousands of people bitching on forums who continue to pay), or sit there and take it gradually, M$ will continue increasing their prices over the years and will continue to make money. They are too well oiled of a company to make an error that will knock them out of the market. Liken it to Apple and their latest iPhone piece of junk. The thing was broken and people still continued purchasing it. Xbox Live still continues to be the best online service IMO, so I will continue using it.

PS - Xbox Live is NOT the best online service because of facebook, twitter, and other items. I just enjoy the experience I have online with my friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RuzzT']
I just love how Microsoft has bamboozled absolutely everyone into defending the practice of paying more for less. Please, someone go ahead and try to discredit my post. All you are doing is paying to play and paying to pay.

I'm not at all interested in paying $60 a year for XBL. And I'm not at all interested in paying $50. It's worth $35 a year tops to me. If I can't get it for that, well I guess I'll just be a primarily PC gamer again as I have been for over a decade.[/QUOTE]

Nobody needs to discredit your post in order to argue with it. Your argument is valid; it's not worth the price to you. To me, it is. I am not conned into the idea that paying more for less is why I should defend this. I'm defending it because it's a natural process in any business to raise prices. It sounds more like the "getting something for nothing" principle is being used more than the "paying more for less" principle. The sense of entitlement is crazy around here. I'm assuming nobody here owns their own business?

I only hope they do introduce a tiered system some time in the future. I just want to be able to play with friends and other people online. I don't want to use stupid things like Last.fm, zune, twitter, facebook, Netflix, Hulu, Espn48, "deals," avatars, or whatever other bullshit they're cooking up. I don't even really care about cross game chat. One of the reasons I liked the old XBL is because they didn't have all this crap. It's hard for me to believe that people consider that crap added value.

[quote name='Retom7']First - there is added content to the 360 over time, it's just not stuff you're interested in. I'm not either, but the fact is, there is still additional features to Xbox.[/QUOTE]

Like I said, my problem with this is that these "additional features" are all otherwise free services (free to access, that is -- obviously I'm not talking about service subscription fees here), and it's not costing Microsoft anything to offer them. When you watch a movie on Netflix, it streams from Netflix's servers, not Microsoft's. When you check your friends' updates on Twitter, that comes from Twitter's servers, not Microsoft's. When you watch a game on ESPN3 or a show on Hulu Plus, it comes from their servers, not Microsoft's. So why exactly does Microsoft deserve a cut?

The only cost that Microsoft incurs in offering these services is the cost of maintaining the authentication servers they use to police that only people with paid Live subscriptions have access to those services.

Ok, sure, not everyone can afford or wants to have other boxes -- but how does Microsoft having you as a captive audience make it any more acceptable for them to be doing this? Why do you find it acceptable for Microsoft to bend you over and make you pay for what people who own those other boxes are getting for free?

If anything, they should be making more of these services free to attract people to the XBox, not charging even more to access them. Charging more is likely to drive potential customers to those other devices.

I'll let you in on a secret -- when I bought my XBox, one of my first and foremost reasons was Netflix. I already had the PS3 and the Wii for games at that point, and while being able to play XBox games was a nice bonus (which I've used a lot since, so in hindsight it was worth it), it wasn't a high priority. At the time, the only other Netflix option was the Roku, and I decided that the XBox was a better choice because of all of the additional flexibility it offered, despite all of the extra cost. If I were looking to get into Netflix with the same overall mindset now, though, it would be an entirely different scene, and I guarantee that the XBox would not end up being my choice.

What it comes down to is that I only want to hear about the "additional features" that I'm getting if those features are exclusive and add real value to the platform. Otherwise, they can STFU. I'm tired of paying Microsoft to be nice enough to let me do what other companies and devices will let me do for free.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']
Another failed product of our decaying educational system...[/QUOTE]

A bit snide, don't you think, especially when the frog attempting to escape would be assumed to not die. That is what the metaphor implies, even if you did not.

Those of us who think it asinine to be nickel and dimed to death I think are a minority. Maybe I'm just pessimistic, but I don't think we will ever make a difference.

[quote name='Retom7']Sure, there are numerous other devices that stream Netflix, but not everyone owns multiple systems. [/QUOTE]

But how many people who would be able to access XBL (i.e. have internet access) do not have a computer? You can do all of those things: ESPN3, Twitter, Netflix Instant Watch, Last.fm, Zune Marketplace, on a computer. The vast majority of new-ish HDTVs can be connected to a computer so you can even have that experience on your big screen TV (I've had a comp hooked up to an HDTV for almost 6 years now).

It just seems strange that most of the 'enhanchments' to XBL have been things that you can already do on a computer, but now you have to pay more for it. It especially feels like a slap in the face as they cancelled 1 vs 100 and announced no replacement and they converted Joyride from free-to-play to a full $50 retail Kinect product.

Well I think one problem is people are acting like this is some new development that us Xbox only gamers are stuck paying for things that are mostly freely available on other platforms. As are multi-console owners who want to play Xbox exclusives online.

That's always been the case, and it's always sucked. Going up $10 is more salt in that wound, but most of the bitching sounds like people never thought it was worth paying for in the first place, rather than the $10 increase suddenly making it not worth the money for them. In that case, it's kind of their own fault for paying it up to now. If it's not worth money to you, don't encourage MS by paying for it.

[quote name='hostyl1']But how many people who would be able to access XBL (i.e. have internet access) do not have a computer? You can do all of those things: ESPN3, Twitter, Netflix Instant Watch, Last.fm, Zune Marketplace, on a computer. The vast majority of new-ish HDTVs can be connected to a computer so you can even have that experience on your big screen TV (I've had a comp hooked up to an HDTV for almost 6 years now).

It just seems strange that most of the 'enhanchments' to XBL have been things that you can already do on a computer, but now you have to pay more for it. It especially feels like a slap in the face as they cancelled 1 vs 100 and announced no replacement and they converted Joyride from free-to-play to a full $50 retail Kinect product.[/QUOTE]

It's just a convenience thing for me. My HDTV lacks a computer input, any my laptop lacks any other video out puts. And I don't want a HTPC set up--just too ugly and clunky.

So I'm ok paying a small fee ($30-35 the past couple of years) to get Netflix on my TV through an existing device I already owned for other reasons. A $10 price increase makes it a bit harder to swallow, but it's still worth it to me for the convenience.

My current Blu Ray player dies, and that's a different story as I'd just buy one with Netflix etc. built in and have little incentive to keep live vs. just paying for a month here and there when there's some online gaming I want to do.

Other devices allow you to do it for free, but that's once your purchase their system. Sure, it's free through the Wii, but in reality, Wii needs that service to be offered for free because their system sucks. Other than a few gems here and there, there are very few titles which are palatable on that system. If you want to talk about being bent over, how about the poor parents and casual gamers who don't look into reviews and buy some of those shit games at $50 a piece for their kids? Quality control issues will have to be sorted to maintain any consumer base for the Wii, but in the meantime, free services like Netflix act as a bandaid.

Who knows WHAT the future holds for the PS3. Here comes the Playstation Plus upgrade to the subscription which costs $50 and includes the same features you are given with Xbox Live Gold. The PS3 has been a more expensive console also. I eventually want a PS3, but like the Xbox was to you, it's not a priority at the moment.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see lower prices, I would love to see different levels of pricing, but for the time being, this is what it is. Like it or leave it. Rising prices typically exceed the actual rise in costs, but I'm absolutly positive that costs have increased for M$ since the 360 was released.

Yes, there should be different tiers...but I will be OK if ESPN and Hulu Plus are actually included with the +$10 gold. If I'm paying extra just to pay on top of that...then I'm not sure why I'm paying more.

I still want to know if this affects the announced $99 Family Pack that goes live at the same time (November 1)!

[quote name='dmaul1114']That stinks. Will definitely jump on the next $30 12 month card offer that pops up (if one does before the new prices).

I mainly keep it for Netflix streaming, if $30-35 cards aren't plentiful after the price increase it may be time for me to drop it and just get a new Blu Ray player that has Netflix built in.[/QUOTE]

You mean a PS3?

[quote name='ZincAlloy']You mean a PS3?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I don't game enough to own two consoles, and could get a stand alone BR player with Netflix for a lot less than a PS3. Also have little interest in Sony's exclusives.

[quote name='bigwightdog']Yes, there should be different tiers...but I will be OK if ESPN and Hulu Plus are actually included with the +$10 gold. If I'm paying extra just to pay on top of that...then I'm not sure why I'm paying more.

I still want to know if this affects the announced $99 Family Pack that goes live at the same time (November 1)![/QUOTE]

There is a subscription fee for Hulu Plus, similar to Netflix. It won't be included in any Gold membership.

[quote name='bigwightdog']Yes, there should be different tiers...but I will be OK if ESPN and Hulu Plus are actually included with the +$10 gold. If I'm paying extra just to pay on top of that...then I'm not sure why I'm paying more.
[/QUOTE]

ESPN3 is free--as long as your ISP offers it (they have to pay ESPN).

Hulu you'll still have to pay the $10 a month to them to get it I assume.

[quote name='hostyl1']It just seems strange that most of the 'enhanchments' to XBL have been things that you can already do on a computer, but now you have to pay more for it. It especially feels like a slap in the face as they cancelled 1 vs 100 and announced no replacement and they converted Joyride from free-to-play to a full $50 retail Kinect product.[/QUOTE]

I was bummed about 1 vs 100 also. Joyride I could care less about. It was great that they were offering it for free, but it didn't look like a title I would really spend much time playing. I'd rather use Forza 3 or Blur. I know what you mean about things changing, but maybe they realized that Joyride is about the only Kinect release title that has a chance at making money... :)

[quote name='dmaul1114']Nope. I don't game enough to own two consoles, and could get a stand alone BR player with Netflix for a lot less than a PS3. Also have little interest in Sony's exclusives.[/QUOTE]

One reason why I like my PS3 as a blu-ray player is that it ALWAYS has the latest firmware and plays every single Blu-ray I throw at it and is going to be (if not already) 3d compatible by the time I get a 3d TV (which might be next year depending on what OLED TV's they got cooking). I have friends with standalone blu-rays players and they always have issues :whistle2:/
On a sidenote, you should really look at Sony's exclusives list more closely!

[quote name='Retom7']I was bummed about 1 vs 100 also. Joyride I could care less about. It was great that they were offering it for free, but it didn't look like a title I would really spend much time playing. I'd rather use Forza 3 or Blur. I know what you mean about things changing, but maybe they realized that Joyride is about the only Kinect release title that has a chance at making money... :)[/QUOTE]
LOL at the last portion. Like I would really want to play a driving game where I can't control acceleration!

Since everyone is giving their 2 cents, I thought I would give my perspective.

There are a few problems but they are greater than an extra $10 or even an extra $60 if you believe it should be free.

1st Problem - It isn't about the $10 increase, it's about people's foolish acceptance of the increase. If you pay for xbox live and continue to pay for the increase then you justify MS for its initial pricing and the future increasing. It will be 65 next time, 70 the next, etc. If people would have voted with their dollars to begin with, by now it would be free...unfortunately there are far too many people mad at their money and for those all else will suffer.

2nd Problem - The pricing of games is the real root of the problem, not the service. For example, if the single player cost of a game was $30 and the multiplayer was $30 for gold members, then the cost of live would not be as big of a deal. You could easily opt to not purchase two games' multiplayer component and get live instead. On xbox, you can only play online with a gold membership, hence without it every game that you have purchased, deal or no deal, the multiplayer component that you have paid for is not yours to play. That in itself is wrong.

3rd Problem - For business economics, Supply and Demand rules...not Odoyle. For every person that shrugs their shoulders and pays MS whatever they charge, there will be 10+ people that MS is willing to lose. A business does not thrive upon the well-educated and savvy decision making consumer. A business thrives upon the uninformed, addicted, tunnel visioned, and mad at their own money.

I obviously do not pay for Live and never will, but that is my choice. I do not believe I have the right to put a value on another's spending, yet it always pains me that the trickle down effect is that I will eventually suffer from their poor decisions...there's a reason why they f u at the drive thru...

[quote name='ZincAlloy']One reason why I like my PS3 as a blu-ray player is that it ALWAYS has the latest firmware and plays every single Blu-ray I throw at it and is going to be (if not already) 3d compatible by the time I get a 3d TV (which might be next year depending on what OLED TV's they got cooking). I have friends with standalone blu-rays players and they always have issues :whistle2:/
On a sidenote, you should really look at Sony's exclusives list more closely![/QUOTE]

Just depends on the type of standalone player. As long as it's a more recent one it will also update to the latest firm ware.

I have a Sony Standalone I got back in late 2008 (black friday deal) and have never had an issue with any discs. I'll never buy a 3D TV, so I don't care about that. I just don't like 3D stuff very much.

And I'm not bashing Sony's games--I just have very limited gaming interests these days. Pretty much only play FPS and WRPG games. So no interest in Gran Turismo, God of War, Ratchet and Clank, Little Big Planet etc. Resistance games look ok, but not enough to buy a console over. Only ones I would truly like to play are the Uncharted games.

[quote name='0dantheman0']
2nd Problem - The pricing of games is the real root of the problem, not the service. For example, if the single player cost of a game was $30 and the multiplayer was $30 for gold members, then the cost of live would not be as big of a deal. You could easily opt to not purchase two games' multiplayer component and get live instead. On xbox, you can only play online with a gold membership, hence without it every game that you have purchased, deal or no deal, the multiplayer component that you have paid for is not yours to play. That in itself is wrong.
[/QUOTE]

THAT problem in itself is why I have never been able to drop 299.99 for a 360, and that is why my best friend across the street will never be able to play any multiplayer on his games.

[quote name='Retom7']Who knows WHAT the future holds for the PS3. Here comes the Playstation Plus upgrade to the subscription which costs $50 and includes the same features you are given with Xbox Live Gold.[/QUOTE]

Wrong. Playstation Plus is an entirely different feature set. Online play is still free. Netflix is still free.

Honestly? I won't pay for Playstation Plus in its current state either; it's still not really worth it to me. However, I do feel like Sony is doing everything right with it that Microsoft is doing wrong with Live. For their subscription price, Sony is offering access to things like free games and additional exclusive content, while keeping basic services free. Microsoft is charging for basic services, without offering any real exclusive incentives.

Will Playstation Plus remain that way? Hard to say. Unfortunately, the more of this crap that Microsoft gets away with, the more that Sony and other manufacturers might decide to try themselves in the future.

[quote name='dmaul1114']
And I'm not bashing Sony's games--I just have very limited gaming interests these days. Pretty much only play FPS and WRPG games. So no interest in Gran Turismo, God of War, Ratchet and Clank, Little Big Planet etc. Resistance games look ok, but not enough to buy a console over. Only ones I would truly like to play are the Uncharted games.[/QUOTE]

I understand you're not bashing, but I really recommend you try some out. I particularly was a huge FPS guy and wanted to buy a 360 just for Halo, but due to the many pricey accessories/addons I wanted for the 360 (like online play/wifi adapter) opted not to, and at the time the PS3 had a pretty short exclusive list. But now there's Demon Soul's (not a WRPG but plays like one, VERY GOOD), Valkyria Chronicles, Killzone 2(I used to bash this game so much until my gf got it for me on my bday and it was very impressive and I can't wait for 3), Uncharted series is truly perfect, Infamous 2 looks like it's going to be another equally amazing game, and Heavy Rain was just intense. On a tangent, the game that I'm taking a week off of work for it's release is Twisted Metal :D

I appreciate the reccomendations, but there's just no way I'd buy another console regardless of how many great games it has.

I'm a pretty casual gamer these days and don't even come close to finding time for all the 360 games I'd like to play.

Demon Soul's I know I'd hate as everything I read says it's hard as hell and I hate difficult games!

But I'm not a fanboy, when next gen rolls around I'll wait until first price drop before deciding on PS4 or the next X-box.

I'm new to xbox 360, have always had PS3 I have a new slim 250gb that we just picked up and the Wife has tucked away for one of my xmas gifts :cool:

So I am fairly new to seeing the prices and everything involved with xbox live gold membership. I am assuming you can stack 'em like buy 2 or 3 cards for $30-$40 depending on sale and use as needed yearly? If so thinking about picking up the messenger kit one and a regular one at least to cover a couple years. If you were new to "Live Gold" would you think that's a decent way to do it?

Thanks anyone who helps out..

[quote name='WebWizard']So I am fairly new to seeing the prices and everything involved with xbox live gold membership. I am assuming you can stack 'em like buy 2 or 3 cards for $30-$40 depending on sale and use as needed yearly? If so thinking about picking up the messenger kit one and a regular one at least to cover a couple years. If you were new to "Live Gold" would you think that's a decent way to do it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can stack them. You can have (I think -- double check this) up to three years on your account at a time. Don't worry about saving them to use yearly, just enter them all at once, it will take them and add them all onto your account (within that max limit). That way you don't risk losing the card in the meantime or something.

[quote name='0dantheman0'] For every person that shrugs their shoulders and pays MS whatever they charge, there will be 10+ people that MS is willing to lose.
[/QUOTE]

lol this is so wrong

This is just from the internet at large (not just CAG), but I find it hilarious that some people are convinced that this will cause millions to cancel their subscription, sell all their games and 360 and never touch a 360 again. I am no fan of the price hike, but I do believe people are reacting rather insane for what is only (yes, only) an extra $10 a year. I am also fairly confident in believing that many of the big complainers are those who have already bought countless 12-month cards in the past for $30 and don't have to worry about this for a long, long time.

[quote name='jonnyd86']lol this is so wrong[/QUOTE]
It is "wrong", but not incorrect. If they lose some subscribers over the increase they will still come out ahead because of the ones paying the increase. It is no different then the game prices, which once upon an xbox 360 time were $50 and now are $60 all because "only $10" people paid it for Gears. The net result...all games are $60 now. If people would have voted with their wallet they might still be $50. Thank you tools...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kush']This is just from the internet at large (not just CAG), but I find it hilarious that some people are convinced that this will cause millions to cancel their subscription, sell all their games and 360 and never touch a 360 again. I am no fan of the price hike, but I do believe people are reacting rather insane for what is only (yes, only) an extra $10 a year. I am also fairly confident in believing that many of the big complainers are those who have already bought countless 12-month cards in the past for $30 and don't have to worry about this for a long, long time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, outrage is always high on enthusiast forums. And especially here since this is a site for cheap asses.

But the majority of X-box live subscribers will at most be mildly annoyed but shrug it off and pony up the $10 more to keep play Call of Duty and Halo etc.

So it's not going to have any big impact in terms of losing members. I'm sure they'll turn a profit from the extra $10 to more than offset the lost members unfortunately.

evidentally we aren't allowed to voice our "cheap ass" opinions on this...i posted something about inflation earlier that got deleted for absolutely no reason other than the fact it might have made too much sense. LAME, they must have told the mods to sharpen their swords after this news hit...WOW

I think it was more of the thread was/is getting way off subject which is mainly getting the current deals before the price increases. This thread and the thread that holds all the normal points/subscription deals have been heavily trimmed for that very reason. On topic, I picked up a handful of 12-month cards from NewEgg this weekend for $40 a pop. Not the best deal ever, but better than $60.

Yeah, this is the deals forum. The bitching about the increase really should be in the 360 forum.

But to be fair, that's the mod's fault partly as they merged a thread in the 360 forum with this one yesterday. Maybe it was an accident and they meant to merge this deal forum thread into the 360 area though and just did it backwards. *shrugs*

I had absolutely no idea this was merged/moved, so I understand why it might have gotten "off-topic."

So, speaking of Microsoft's greed, I like how they finally admitted the d-pads on their controllers completely blow, and that their solution is to fix it on only one set of controllers, which you have to buy with the PnC Kit. Nice.

Anytime you talk badly about xbox live or xbox in general, expect one of the mods to nuke your post. This forum is paid for. Simple as that.

[quote name='animalspinners']I find it too coincidental that a few months after Robbie Bach and J. Allard leave MS, we see a price increase on Live and overpriced new controllers.[/QUOTE]

Great point. I completely forgot about this.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Anytime you talk badly about xbox live or xbox in general, expect one of the mods to nuke your post. This forum is paid for. Simple as that.[/QUOTE]

Google says the phrase "xbox sucks" appears on this site 283 times. Guess the mods have a lot of nuking to catch up on.

Always funny and yet disheartening to see how closely gamers mirror sports fans. Both gnash their teeth and rant and throw tantrums in forums, but the problems only get worse, because you're/we're the battered wi--uh, wimps. We can't walk away from the beating. And the beatings will only get worse.

(See, I said "we" so you might not sense how much I was talking down to so many. It's a helpful tip. Feel free to use it.)

[quote name='Thrinn']Google says the phrase "xbox sucks" appears on this site 283 times. Guess the mods have a lot of nuking to catch up on.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Xbox sucks, but I do think MS sucks since this has been their MO since the beginning. Once my subscription expires, which won't be for some time since I got my cards for $25 will not be renewed. This is how all their endeavors have started and screwed the customer over in the end. I've been slowly but surely jumping over to the PS3 and the only thing I'll be using my 360 is to play Reach and Gears. I'll rent Fable, but really there seems to be much more must have exclusives on the PS3 since Sony finally got their ass in gear.

[quote name='uscommander']Enjoy letting Microsoft take advantage of you 360 owners.[/QUOTE] I own a ps3 and 360 and honestly while i dont like them raising the price i feel more cheated by ps3 online even tho its free it feels FREE featureless and un streamlined. Ive never regretted my 360 xbox live card purchases. Love having both consoles so i can truely judge them both. I love both the systems but if ps3 has as good online as 360 id gladly pay for it. PSN+ is laughable. MS is going in a bad directuion tho by added features no one with a brain would use on a console like facebook and twitter i laugh at those. The Last.fm is also useless why have it when you aren't able to use it in games?

Guys, if you're going to cry, please keep it to one paragraph or less. I love reading the drama, but some of you just write walls of text and then entire page ends up being TL;DR. :\

I wish they offered a tiered system (other than Gold/Silver) where we can pick exactly what services we would like and charge us accordingly. Sadly, that will never happen.

[quote name='Jodou']Guys, if you're going to cry, please keep it to one paragraph or less. I love reading the drama, but some of you just write walls of text and then entire page ends up being TL;DR. :\[/QUOTE]

Yes, more drama please, that's why I keep coming to this thread.

[quote name='Ma12kez']I wish they offered a tiered system (other than Gold/Silver) where we can pick exactly what services we would like and charge us accordingly. Sadly, that will never happen.[/QUOTE]

Silver - Basic online play, one week wait for everything, no voice chat, no text messages, etc.

Gold - Everything above and more

I could live with my description of a silver member, as long as I get to play online. :cool:

[quote name='distgfx']
Silver - Basic online play, one week wait for everything, no voice chat, no text messages, etc.

I could live with my description of a silver member, as long as I get to play online. :cool:[/QUOTE] basic online play? if by that you mean logging in and playin by yourself. which you know this :p

[quote name='animalspinners']I find it too coincidental that a few months after Robbie Bach and J. Allard leave MS, we see a price increase on Live and overpriced new controllers.[/QUOTE]

Good point. There have certainly been some missteps since then, such as cutting back the power of Kinect and overcharging for it. And now this.

[quote name='uscommander']Enjoy letting Microsoft take advantage of you 360 owners.[/QUOTE]

We will enjoy it much more than your trolling post. Trolling is bad, BTW.

[quote name='timesplitt']basic online play? if by that you mean logging in and playin by yourself. which you know this :p[/QUOTE]

Multiplayer -> Ranked/Player -> Choose an opponent/game -> Play :cool:

Ohhh.... Dist, you are saying you wish Silver was like that. Gotcha. Of course, without the voice or anyway to communicate, that wouldn't be a whole lot different from single-player. Not a good idea, IMO.

[quote name='eastx']Ohhh.... Dist, you are saying you wish Silver was like that. Gotcha. Of course, without the voice or anyway to communicate, that wouldn't be a whole lot different from single-player. Not a good idea, IMO.[/QUOTE]

Correct.

Playing against a human is way better than play against the CPU. I mean, there's a reason it'd be free for silver members, lol.

bread's done
Back