XBOX Live Marketplace Game Code Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have an expiring geometry wars code?
dont have any codes to trade atm though ><

am really tempted to just buy geo wars on live(cant find arcade unplugged for cheap anywhere)

I have a code for a free Bioshock dashboard theme. I'd like to trade it for a Geometry Wars code (or pm me if you think you have something else that might interest me). Thanks.

[quote name='Pookymeister']interested in codes for geometry wars, frogger, joust, and amybe others....have 100 pt codes[/quote]

If you have 400pts of codes ill trade a Bankshot code i got extra. Im looking for a Frogger code but ill take 400 pts if u want it.

Have a spare Uno and Robotron code - PM if you want to trade. Looking for Frogger or the Bioshock stuff especially. Points or anything will do tho.

[quote name='sp00ge']I have 4x 100 point codes.

Looking for codes for anything but Uno, Dig Dug, Contra, TMNT and Gauntlet[/QUOTE]

wanna trade for a 'bioshock dashboard theme' code?

I've got a beta code for CoD4 if that is worth anything to anyone. Or you can sign up at Gamespot and get your own tomorrow at 9am pst. :D

I will trade both Uno and Robotron(2 for 1) for any XBLA game I don't have (which isn't that many) or any other XBLA stuff. Just make an offer through PM.

Have : Uno, Robotron, Time Pilot.

Want : Ms. Pac-Man, Pac-Man, Rush N' Attack, Joust, Track & Field.

PM me if you want to make a trade!

Have:

Frogger
Time Pilot
Astropop
Uno

Looking for:

All four for either a 1600 pts XBLA/$20 Wii pts card or negotiate your best offer.

I have a Bankshot Billiards code up for trade; name your offer! I have a bunch of XBLA titles already, not really any newer ones though. Wouldn't mind the PacMan CE or whatever that one is...

Have:
Frogger
Time Pilot

Want:
Bioshock Stuff
Anything that isn't Geo Wars/Billiards/Uno/Astropop/Robotron/Joust (are they any other codes even out there?)

Have:
- Joust
- Robotron

Want:
- Anything I don't have (already have Frogger).

*I may use Robotron if I don't already have it....I forget now.

I also just got Joust and Robotron from that promo.

I want:
400 points for both games OR
any other game OR
any cool/exclusive themes/gamerpics that require codes to download.

pm please

I've got codes for Joust and Robotron, and I am looking to trade for just about anything else.. even Frogger. Will gladly take 400 points for both.

I already have Uno, Geometry Wars, and Contra.

EDIT: Gave codes away to some friends.

I'm interested in Astropop, Billiards, Time Pilot, and any other games that were free that I don't already have.

I have Robotron and Joust to trade (would give the two for one other game).

[quote name='Heavy Hitter']Have : Uno, Robotron, Time Pilot.

Want : Ms. Pac-Man, Pac-Man, Rush N' Attack, Joust, Track & Field.

PM me if you want to make a trade![/QUOTE]

Time Pilot may be gone pending trade with Zowsky.

I also have the Joust/Robotron code. Ill probably keep Joust unless but i already have Robotron so im interested in trading it for Astropop/Frogger/Contra

Time Pilot gone.

I have Uno and Robotron left. Still want Ms. Pac-Man, Pac-Man, Rush N' Attack, Track & Field, Gyruss. Hell - I'll trade both codes for one of these.

I've got Joust and Robotron codes.

Offer me anything, and if I don't have it already, there's a really good chance that I'll take it.

[quote name='Apossum']Have: Joust, Robotron

Want: Wii system, or possibly a PS3.[/quote]

How would you benefit from this? It's like you're giving those codes away!

[quote name='prmononoke']How would you benefit from this? It's like you're giving those codes away![/QUOTE]

Just trying to give back to the community.

Crap, why did they have to give me games I already had?

Anyway, like throngs of others, I have Joust and Robotron. At least I'm looking for some other free stuff: number one want is Frogger, but I'm looking for anything else besides Uno (Time Pilot, Astropop, whatever).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back