Xbox Live Rewards Gamer IQ Contest [MS Points Prizes]

[quote name='jrxone1']April 12th quiz

Q: Who becomes the character in the final three missions of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?
A: John "Soap" MacTavish

Q: After Dimitri kills Amsel, what is the name of the river Reznov and Dimitri jump in to escape in Call of Duty: World at War?
A: Volga River

Q: Which of the following is NOT a piece of hidden content found within Halo 2?
A: Shamrocks

Q: What is the name of the six-part comic book mini-series based on a character in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?
A: Modern Warfare 2: Ghost[/QUOTE]

Thanks. no instant win. :(

[quote name='Psyclone18']I did the quiz this afternoon around 1 and i just checked back right now (10pm) and it let me take it again[/QUOTE]
I also noticed that, but at 11PM. I don't think it increased my score, but I didn't check to make sure.

Just wanted to say thanks to all that are posting the answers - I've never even played any of the games that they're quizzing on so it's very greatly appreciated to actually have a chance at this contest-thing they're running. Thanks all!

Gage006! Thanks for post. and you're right Jtkauff we should tell everyone that's posting the Ans. Thank you. bc I took one test and I could only ans. Gears of war ?'s it's the only game that I've played like that. so Thank You!

still didnt win anything this time now time to share it.......enjoy

Q: In which Call of Duty game does SAD/SOG operative Alex Mason find himself strapped to a chair in an interrogation room?
A: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Q: Which Call of Duty story takes place where an "Ultranationalist" movement starts a civil war in Russia?
A: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Q: What is the name of the high ranking Halo officer that can talk down most high ranking officers without fear and dominates the Security Committee?
A: Colonel James Ackerson

Q: Where can rings activate remotely after the aborted activation of the ring puts all the Halo installations on standby?
A: The Ark

I'm not sure if anybody else has been doing this to earn the full 40 points a day, but you can just answer all of the questions incorrectly, refresh the page when they give you the final answer, and then you already know the answers. I've just been refreshing every time I get a question wrong.

Still nothing here but at least being a member of Xbox rewards netted me 120 for some marketplace purchases and renewing subscription..

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']
SuperTroopersShenanigans01.jpg

lol jk
[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, I lol'd for like 15 seconds.
I love these random forum pics instead of talking.

[quote name='Conkerkid11']I'm not sure if anybody else has been doing this to earn the full 40 points a day, but you can just answer all of the questions incorrectly, refresh the page when they give you the final answer, and then you already know the answers. I've just been refreshing every time I get a question wrong.[/QUOTE]

DUDE YOU ROCK!!!!

Thanks for the info!! Did what you said and it worked like a charm.

Ironic part was that I got all the questions right in my first try(first time ever). lol

Indeed, thanks for the answers. It'd be nice to win something before the contest is out. Considering how few CAGs have won, I'm thinking my odds are slim, however.

I keep getting a "400 Bad request
Your browser sent an invalid request. " from the site. Anyone else getting this?

I love how some of the questions are clearly written incorrectly.
I also cannot figure out how I got 29/40 for today's score, yet I got all the questions correct.

[quote name='velvet396']I love how some of the questions are clearly written incorrectly.
I also cannot figure out how I got 29/40 for today's score, yet I got all the questions correct.[/QUOTE]

I think there's a time factor built in.

Thanks to everyone who has posted the answers. Makes the process much quicker. Hasn't helped me when anything, mind you... but I still appreciate the time savings.

[quote name='InsaneHien']Scored 40/40 on 4/15 trivia. Still didn't win anything.

I don't get it. How do you even win?[/QUOTE]

Slidin posted this from the official rules a few pages back:

Instant Win Game: Two hundred three (203) random, computer-generated winning times, one for each prize listed below, will be generated during the Competition Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.

So it's all time- and luck-based.

[quote name='jtkauff']Slidin posted this from the official rules a few pages back:

Instant Win Game: Two hundred three (203) random, computer-generated winning times, one for each prize listed below, will be generated during the Competition Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.

So it's all time- and luck-based.[/QUOTE]
you would think they would do it on score and the amount of times you have take the quiz.
I wish i was lucky :cry:

Ty for the answers . . . no win yet :(
Damn I NEVER NEVER win anything . . . oh well.
Btw "crazyivan19" : Suikoden 2 avatar ? Hell yeah !

[quote name='Pazto']Btw "crazyivan19" : Suikoden 2 avatar ? Hell yeah ![/QUOTE]
Seconded! Loved that game. I've still got my PS1 copy that's apparently worth a bunch of money.

[quote name='Pazto']Ty for the answers . . . no win yet :(
Damn I NEVER NEVER win anything . . . oh well.
Btw "crazyivan19" : Suikoden 2 avatar ? Hell yeah ![/QUOTE]

IMHO, the best game ever created. I can't tell you how much I wish they would release it on XBLA as a retro game, or have it as part of a retro game collection. I mean... I.... errrr.... have it for my Mac.... but it's just not the same.

For today:

1) Allfathers Garden
2) High Charity
3) Black Ops
4) Grants experience points and may unlock weapon attachments

bread's done
Back