Xbox One CAG Game Night

Nice. I have my drafts the 31st and 1st. Looking forward to some Gears tonight. We may even have enough for private matches , which seems like the only way to play Annex right now (there's cheevos for annex)

Stryke and Champ , u guys down to start up ZAT tonight?
Shit dude - I didn't see this till just now. I was so tired last night from going to my buddy's wedding rehearsal dinner. Fell asleep playing Dishonored. I totally would have played ZAT. :(. Maybe later tonite after Gears... Gotta hit level 10 soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit dude - I didn't see this till just now. I was so tired last night from going to my buddy's wedding rehearsal dinner. Fell asleep playing Dishonored. I totally would have played ZAT. :(. Maybe later tonite after Gears... Gotta hit level 10 soon!
It's all good man. Definitely wanna get some ZAT going soon. I hit level 14 yesterday. Also managed to get my winning percentage up from a whopping 5% to a still terrible 44%

Good shit last night fellas. Really got to separate the men from the boys lol

Advanced Warfare was pretty awesome as well. Gotta try that again soon. Although I'm sure it's difficult , beating level 50 doesn't seem unattainable.

And AJ let us know if you grab ZAT so we can start it up at some point soon

So I read in the XBL Deals thread that GOW MP is broken...what are we playing instead this week?  ;)

Where's Champloo with the moment of the last night's game night?  I was hoping to hear something about no-scopin'...

(sorry the above pic is huge, it wouldn't re-size)

Yeah I guess I should just stop playing the game cause he says it's broken. Nevermind all the people enjoying it, they don't know what they're talking about.

Anybody playing anything tonight? May be able to get on around 10ish

I'll be on tonight. Probably going to sneak in a short stream tonight of the Black Ops beta as well, so may not respond right away. I'll try to wrap up around 10-10:30 if that's what we're aiming for.

Yeah I guess I should just stop playing the game cause he says it's broken. Nevermind all the people enjoying it, they don't know what they're talking about.

Anybody playing anything tonight? May be able to get on around 10ish
Seriously dude, can't you read? It doesn't work. Pack it up and stop playing it. You're not allowed to enjoy Gears anymore. :p

I guess we'll have to go back to Titanfall.

Let's just do Gears this week. No reason not to. It is the hotness for :xb1: right now. 

Later on in the week, we are doing ZAT - me, student, AJ, and Stryke.

Heads up: If you guys don't see me on at times this week, it is because I am on my :ps4: playing MGS V.

Let's just do Gears this week. No reason not to. It is the hotness for :xb1: right now.

Heads up: If you guys don't see me on at times this week, it is because I am on my :ps4: playing MGS V.
I was thinking the same thing... As long as it doesn't tear us all apart lol.

And definitely in for ZAT. Probably once my girl is in bed during the week. We got 3 games to get through so we better get moving

Time for some Call of Duty. AW is calling my name, if anyone else is on [I see you guys all playing shit now] and wants to play any multiplayer game. Madden 16, AW, BLOPS3,Forza H2, MKX.

That's a terrible idea. :p

Sounds like a plan. Free most of the week thanks to hour cuts. As long as it's not Thursday or Saturday night (won't be on until 11pm EST if at all), I'm down.

Sounds good to me. Sneaking a few rounds of the Black Ops beta before it ends tonight (presumably). Shoot an invite when you're ready and I'll join when the game I'm in ends.

Excellent - let's start ZAT tonite. I will be on in a couple of hours (after Fear the Walking Dead).

And, no, Gears won't tear us apart. Only thing that sucks is the slow XP drip in private matches...

I'll be on tonight also.  Friday, I should be on a little earlier than last week.  The game I'm going to starts at 7 instead of 730, and is 15 minutes closer.  Plus I don't have to stop anywhere on the way back.

I should be on tonight but will likely be late. Have my first live draft of the football season tonight. Here's hoping for the last pick in the first round

I'm playing tonight..mostly nights..but nobody plays.. :( i just don't do COD or battlefield on rookie mode. I'll play far cry.. titanfall bf4 bf hard. Fh2.. mk x.... terraria... minecraft..

Also, Evolve is doing a free to play weekend for Xbox One, we should get some groups of 5 together and rock custom lobbies.  Its fun with friends so long as it doesn't get too competitive.  And we can rotate monster as well.

Son of a bitch...
If you check the XBL thread you would have seen my post about this yesterday, Stryker. :nottalking:

Btw, I'm probably out for Friday. I'll be playing MGS on :ps4:.*

*unless we decide to continue ZAT. Remember, we got bottles to shoot and gold to find. Plus, we are have only finished 1 of 15 campaign levels.

What's up, mind if I join the Xbone CAGs?
New to xbox, have a few games on the list.
Soon to be more, in the next month or so.
I'll try adding y'all.
Thanks, much appreciated.
Gamertag is the same as here - Cnstntidnty

Good Shit last night Segregate, we kicked alot of Gears ass. I don't think we lost a match and they were all pretty close and balances besides the Stomp we put on that highway match.

No plans or work today so I'll be playing throughout day and of course my usual nighttime playing when the kids in bed and the pipes been laid.

Anybody getting in on this BF4 double XP weekend? I'll probably be online here and there this weekend with my brother. He joined briefly during a Halo session we had. Just haven't been able to convince him to check out the website -_-

^ I didn't realize BF4 was doing a 2XP weekend. Celebrating the new Night Operations, I'm sure. I would be down with some BF4 before we split up in our own sub-cliques...

The Wolfpack aka OG GN Crew

- me

- Student

- Darby

- Stryker

The Dog Walkers

- The Omen

- Segregate

The Commendable Floaters

- Stranger

- BrownWing

- EarthKiller

- Sinfulfate

Also, there is a Battlefield 4 DLC that is currently free with EA Access. I have been playing it a little, and it is actually really freaking good. I would love to play that with some people tomorrow night.

Also, there is a Battlefield 4 DLC that is currently free with EA Access. I have been playing it a little, and it is actually really freaking good. I would love to play that with some people tomorrow night.
Totally forgot to download the DLC. Did that end last night or is there still time?

Asked judge Richard Berman if he'd like to join us tomorrow. He's my new favorite person

To those like who the fuck is that? He's the saint who vacated Tom Brady's suspension

Totally forgot to download the DLC. Did that end last night or is there still time?
I think it ends today. It's a pretty cool mode. There are opposing carrier ships and you have to damage the carrier by holding capture points. It's all on water and islands though. Towards the end of the game the carrier opens up and you have to breach and blow up points like rush.

Green God - TheOmen24
I play with the chill group of the current time and don't try for achievements. Or I just play whatever the fuck I want, seems the playtime has slowed down when there was mini tiff, and people expressing opinions.

Segregate is a good dude, we've played twice and now we are apparently a click.
Cool man.

I play with the chill group of the current time and don't try for achievements. Or I just play whatever the fuck I want, seems the playtime has slowed down when there was mini tiff, and people expressing opinions.

Segregate is a good dude, we've played twice and now we are apparently a click.
Cool man.
I don't remember a mini tiff, or anyone having issues with people's opinions. Was this a night I didn't make? but everybody seems to be good dudes... Even you, you ruffle crunching, bong ripping motherfucker.

But organized game nights have slowed a little bit, but I think it's more due to scheduling, and single player releases, but we've still been getting off nights going in between

No hate Omen. I just meant both you and Segregate have said - on seperate occasions - that you had to go walk the dog. Thus, the Dog Walkers. It was just a joke.

Chill out. More ruffles. Less hate. If you want, we can try to hit Round 50 in Advanced Warfare Exo Survival mode again...

So Evolve has been made free to play, until Monday. I'm installing it now. I never played the game before, so it'd be cool to find some people to play with. Tomorrow night maybe? Been wanting to participate in a game night for a while, but didn't have most of the games you all were playing. I hope to get EA Access next month, FH2 later this year.

bread's done
Back