Xbox One CAG Game Night

I'll be on late if at all.

Throwing out the first pitch at the Akron minor league game, then staying for James Bond fireworks after the game.

Then have to take my folks home.

Yep. I'm picking my copy up from the MS store Tuesday morning then swinging by BB on the way home to grab Madden.
Gears Friday for sure, and I'll be on Tuesday night most likely if people wanted to do a gears night as well then. Probably won't do a poll for just tomorrow as we can figure something out on the spot. Gonna get a bunch of rewards credits this week and I'd buy GTA but I'm still not getting the $40 price

Last edited by a moderator:
Gears Friday for sure, and I'll be on Tuesday night most likely if people wanted to do a gears night as well then. Probably won't do a poll for just tomorrow as we can figure something out on the spot. Gonna get a bunch of rewards credits this week and I'd buy GTA but I'm still not getting the $40 price
I'll be on late Friday night since I'm shooting a football game at 7.

I'll probably be home around 1030 or 11.

Sounds good, guys. Looking forward to Gears - big time.

student, don't forget we gotta do ZAT, too.  And Blops 3 beta this week....

Wait... you are gonna get GTA for :xb1: now? I could sell my :ps4: copy and get it on XB1... shows up $40.19 for me still.

vNcNHZ7.png

Let me know. Cuz if we have that much fun in BF Hardline Hotwire mode, I cannot imagine what GTA online is like. I put a zillion hours into the single player - never did the online...

boyz-n-the-hood-o.gif

By the way, did anybody notice that we did not do a Game Night this past Friday?  :cry:

(By the time I got online only a few people were on. Didn't have a large enough crew for Evolve.)

If I can get the $40 price to show when my rewards credits arrive I'll be grabbing it. But I also have it on PS4 so we could try it on there, and dying light.

And my bad about Friday. Wasn't about to get on the Xbox before I ended up falling asleep

If I can get the $40 price to show when my rewards credits arrive I'll be grabbing it. But I also have it on PS4 so we could try it on there, and dying light.

And my bad about Friday. Wasn't about to get on the Xbox before I ended up falling asleep
True. I cannot stop playing Dying Light (on :ps4:). I put Batman and Witcher on hold to play it - it is really, really good. We could do the co-op on there for sure.

Although, I will need to pop the disc out when MGS V shows up though...

By the way, did anybody notice that we did not do a Game Night this past Friday? :cry:

(By the time I got online only a few people were on. Didn't have a large enough crew for Evolve.)
yeah the one time I was finally able to make it, I didn't see you guys playing lol

Hoping to play some bf4 or hardline before you guys start switching to all the new games.

By the way, did anybody notice that we did not do a Game Night this past Friday? :cry:

Yes, I noticed. I got on and waiting for a half hour or so and nobody was on so I said screw it and went to sleep.

Download the beach bum dlc on 360. Then it should show up. (after you do it, try not just the website and console, but smartglass too)

Last night my rewards credits were due to deposit on 8/27, when I looked today it has the same amount of pending credits but says they will deposit 9/10. Hoping they get it sorted out so I can grab GTA

So what's the game for tonight? I may actually be able to play Xbox for the first time in weeks (work has been nuts) my neighbor has legitimately played more on my account than I have lately.

Saw in my feeds that Stryker stayed up and got the 250 combo achievement after we left. Where'd you do it at - the graveyard?

As for what we will play tonite - who knows. All depends on turnout.

Saw in my feeds that Stryker stayed up and got the 250 combo achievement after we left. Where'd you do it at - the graveyard?

As for what we will play tonite - who knows. All depends on turnout.
That bastard Stryker... I told you he was going after more cheevos lol.

That was pretty awesome last night though. As much fun as we have with the competitive stuff the Coop games are a nice change of pace.

For tonight I figure we will all party up and figure something out on the spot. Not gonna do a poll cause Friday has already been determined to be a Gears day

Was hoping nobody would notice. :p

Yeah, got it in the graveyard with Schoolgirl Annie. Just spam RT and you should get it first try. Think I ended with a combo in the mid 300s.

I may be online at 9 PM EST tonight, but it's just been difficult the last week or so with work and I've been exhausted.  I laid down on Friday at 8:30 PM thinking I'd sleep for an hour and be good to go - I woke up at 1:30 AM...  I ordered GOW UE the week before last, but Microsoft hasn't shipped it as of yet (just preparing to ship).

Guessing you guys played some Sunset Overdrive later on? Was exhausted most of the night and actually fell asleep in the party sometime during Far Cry 4.

*raises hand*

I've fallen asleep playing online (Borderlands,Destiny), the humiliation never goes away

Classes resumed for Fall and I have five 7-10PM labs this semester, so no more game night for me for a while, but if anyone wants to play during the day hit me up. Stryker I have FC4 if you want to run around and be harassed by leopards in a party for a change, or if you just want to nap while I liberate Kyrat that's cool too.

Guessing you guys played some Sunset Overdrive later on? Was exhausted most of the night and actually fell asleep in the party sometime during Far Cry 4.
We knew something was going on! We all just figured you had died though. Me and Champ played a little bit of SSOD after Far Cry.

Tonight is Gears if I can get it installed before the end of the night (sounds like its been slow going for most).

I had gears and madden picked up and both installed and updated by 1:30. I joined Stryker party and shit talked him for a bit knowing he was either a. Asleep or b. Away from xbox. Considering the time I knew it was more than 95% he was asleep.

I am playing either of those games today, hit me if your on today.

Sounds good, guys. Looking forward to Gears - big time.

student, don't forget we gotta do ZAT, too. And Blops 3 beta this week....

Wait... you are gonna get GTA for :xb1: now? I could sell my :ps4: copy and get it on XB1... shows up $40.19 for me still.

vNcNHZ7.png

Let me know. Cuz if we have that much fun in BF Hardline Hotwire mode, I cannot imagine what GTA online is like. I put a zillion hours into the single player - never did the online...

boyz-n-the-hood-o.gif
GTA is supposed to be adding in that film maker editor, which sounds great. The online is ok, it has a ton of loading, and a ton of potential. Really depends who you're playing with. I'd be down for some group GTA action. Also, everytime I see some of you guys online I want to do Evolve, but I'm thinking "ehh hes probably enjoying whatever hes doing too much to leave"

OH! also! How was that Dead Rising 3 DLC? I picked it up on the cheap but havent played the game yet.  So ill be hitting you guys up someday to try that 4-player.

I don't get high as much as Omen, but tonight I may burn one down in honor of Gears.
I'm playing basketball at rec later, but when I'm back home I plan to binge game. Gears sounds awesome, so pack it up and let's burn some green then chainsaw some mothafuckas.

Who's down with me? Impromptu game night say 9, 930. I will invite anyone on my list to party when I'm on, or join others that have it started.

OH! also! How was that Dead Rising 3 DLC? I picked it up on the cheap but havent played the game yet. So ill be hitting you guys up someday to try that 4-player.
Me, Champ, and Stryke played it for the first time the other night. Most fun I've had gaming in a while. Whatever they charge for the dlc it's worth it

I'm playing basketball at rec later, but when I'm back home I plan to binge game. Gears sounds awesome, so pack it up and let's burn some green then chainsaw some mothafuckas.

Who's down with me? Impromptu game night say 9, 930. I will invite anyone on my list to party when I'm on, or join others that have it started.
Depending on when I get home from the Demo Derby I'll jump on.

Yes indeed, was fun relearning the game and buttons at first. Once we all got the hang of it we were doing much better. Gotta get our flanking and overall teamwork up but this will be very fun for quite some time.

MAIN NOTE : I will once again be on to chainsaw and drag some chicken nuggets. 9:30 to 10:00 should be my time frame. If your on and want to get bad with yo boy. Be lookin for those invites and hold that Xbox button girlies.

Sounds good to me. Student and I are tentatively going to do some campaign co-op for a bit. Then I'm sure we'll jump over to do some competitive multiplayer.

Student and I played some GOW MP last night, but he blinked out on me.  We did get to meet an actual doctor while playing - TheCaptainMD - so that was my personal highlight of the night.  Good stuff.  I'll be on again tonight around 9 PM EST for a bit.

Student and I played some GOW MP last night, but he blinked out on me. We did get to meet an actual doctor while playing - TheCaptainMD - so that was my personal highlight of the night. Good stuff. I'll be on again tonight around 9 PM EST for a bit.
He was definitely a doctor, sounded super professional and everything... Not sure I can believe you're a therapist though.

Gonna be on tonight, just gotta butter up my girl first. Looking to do some coop first like Champ said then over to multi with you chuckleheads. My work day doesn't start til 9:30 as opposed to 8 tomorrow so I'll be on extra late tonight

Doubt I'll be available tonight (fantasy football draft), but got my hands on a Black Ops 3 beta code if people want to play that one of these nights.Not sure how long that's going on for.

Stryker anytime I am on the Xbox and playing send me a party invite the beta is only a week long I think.

Man we kicked ass last night when AJ finally got off. I needed to go harness my dark powers and get more nachos to succeed.

Stryker anytime I am on the Xbox and playing send me a party invite the beta is only a week long I think.

Man we kicked ass last night when AJ finally got off. I needed to go harness my dark powers and get more nachos to succeed.
Yeah man. It was a truly dominant performance. Those Nachos really are something else

Today went much better and I even got the achievement for top score

bread's done
Back