Xbox One CAG Game Night

Once the NFL playoffs are over I plan to fill the void with videogames. If somebody has something theyve been wanting to play co op through on Xbox one I probably have it and would be willing to play.

I might be on later tonight, but otherwise will be a no go the next two weeks. Working overnight for a store reset.

After that, Friday and Saturday may be best as I think they're going to put me on the early morning shift.

Once the NFL playoffs are over I plan to fill the void with videogames. If somebody has something theyve been wanting to play co op through on Xbox one I probably have it and would be willing to play.
These are the games I'm looking to play through coop:
Handsome jack collection (mostly Pre sequel)
Black Ops 3
Saints Row 4 and GooH
Van Helsing
Diablo 3 (have a level ~50 character now)
Zombie Army Trilogy
Master Chief Collection
Dark Souls 2
Sacred Citadel
Rayman Legends

And a few more on PS4

Black Ops 3
Saints Row 4 and GooH
Van Helsing
Zombie Army Trilogy
Master Chief Collection
Dark Souls 2
Sacred Citadel
Rayman Legends

And a few more on PS4
Whats your PS4 tag?

Black Ops 3
Saints Row 4 and GooH
Van Helsing
Zombie Army Trilogy
Master Chief Collection

Dark Souls 2
Sacred Citadel
Rayman Legends

And a few more on PS4
I have all of the ones I bolded.

Ok..i know this aint the place and im probably breaking the rules..but a wrench thrown into the gears aint too bad once in a while,besides id like you guys to get dibs on this since ive played on xbox with you guys previously..anyway..first person to PM me will get a R6 vegas 2 code. ;)

Mind if I add you? I play PS4 more often, mostly on account of Destiny and Fallout.

PSN name is MattYoung730.
Of course that's fine, I play much less PS4, but you can always pm me on here too if you are trying to set something up.

And Earthkiller, that's pretty cool of you to do the code here, I had considered giving away Lococycle here, but ended up doing it in the XBL thread cause I figured more people would see it. Will probably do code drops here from now on though

I'm throwing in a vote for Saturday Night, to do Knight Squad.  I figure we all have it and I can bring my misses (we both haven't tried it yet).

Also, I haven't added you on PSN yet Student, but will relatively shortly.  I just started the TTK story this afternoon.

Maybe 7:30 - 8 pm EST?

I'm throwing in a vote for Saturday Night, to do Knight Squad. I figure we all have it and I can bring my misses (we both haven't tried it yet).

Also, I haven't added you on PSN yet Student, but will relatively shortly. I just started the TTK story this afternoon.

Maybe 7:30 - 8 pm EST?
Cool, Student. I'll add you next time I'm on. I play a lot of Destiny on PS4 if either of you guys are looking to partner up for stuff.

7:30-8 is a little early for me cause I gotta get my kids to bed and everything, but you guys can get started earlier. I know Darby had mentioned he was up for Saturday too in the XBL thread

Just realized I quoted the wrong post before, but oh well. I was addressing both of you anyway. Thanks for the friend request, ProstatePunch.

I usually can't be on between the hours of 6-9 Eastern, but could get on around 9 P.M. most days. Personally, I am on Pacific time, living in California.

7:30-8 is a little early for me cause I gotta get my kids to bed and everything, but you guys can get started earlier. I know Darby had mentioned he was up for Saturday too in the XBL thread
Its Friday tomorrow. The kids get to stay up and get chocolate wasted while we play Knight Squad.

Seriously though, I'm down for Knight Squad. My wife and I got hooked a couple weeks ago.

Its Friday tomorrow. The kids get to stay up and get chocolate wasted while we play Knight Squad.

Seriously though, I'm down for Knight Squad. My wife and I got hooked a couple weeks ago.
I haven't played it yet, heard nothing but similar comments regarding how good it is.

9pm EST (ish) works for me too. Gives me some time to hit that backlog beforehand. (Looking at you Ryse, you sonofabitch)

My bad about last night. Saw your invite, but was half passed out watching football. Should be up to play today if anyone is around

All good, might be around tonight, not sure though.  Definitely want to get a CAG group together for Knight Squad though.  8 player madness sounds perfect for this kinda thing

Just grabbed R6 from the Amazon sale. Anyone that plays interested in getting a regular group together? Game should be here in a few days

10 days later... I could do some GTA or maybe R6 tonight, or later this week whenever someone sees this. Just shoot me a message over XBL

Was cool to get some Rocket League in last night since it was before I expected it to be available. Also I'm pretty bad at this game so far.

Was cool to get some Rocket League in last night since it was before I expected it to be available. Also I'm pretty bad at this game so far.
I blind bought it last night (since GTA was dead) and have no regrets. Easily the most fun I've had in months, and I probably would have stayed up all night playing online if my internet didn't go to shit at 2:30am (stupid ice storm).

I'm shocked that I did pretty well for my first time playing it.

I'll definitely be on again tonight (11pm EST, after my fiance leaves for work) if anyone wants to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my first night of playing, I have unlocked (random, by accident) both the bus and a wood paneling finish for it. I feel like it is some sort of destiny.

We need to get a game night going sometime this week. I will probably be on after 10 tonight, and a bunch more in the evenings on Thursday and Friday.

Out of genuine curiosity and not trolling, what's so special about it?
It controls very very well. By which you're guaranteed to miss a lot, but it feels fun to me when you go flying through the air going for a spectacular shot only to whiff and fly past. I've made a fair number of great hits and the risk/reward feels appropriate. I like that it's a sports game that does put responsibility more in your hands than "press x to shoot" and time the millisecond to the animation.

It looks fantastic, big arenas with better life than NBA/NFL games. With at most 8 players, there's plenty of detail to go around.

My main complaint is dealing with the ball going sky high and having a lot of hang time. Swapping between ball camera and behind car, trying to position for a drop that takes forever is annoying and difficult. I wish the ball had more weight, it's very easy to think you have a shot in the bag and miss due to angle or power. It's easy to overshoot and hit above the goal.

In my first night of playing, I have unlocked (random, by accident) both the bus and a wood paneling finish for it. I feel like it is some sort of destiny.

We need to get a game night going sometime this week. I will probably be on after 10 tonight, and a bunch more in the evenings on Thursday and Friday.
You are a legend, BrownWing.

The bangbus can't be denied. Really on the fence about Rocket League. If I'm going to constantly have people to play with I'll probably grab it though, you guys talking about it is pushing me over the edge.

Also gonna be grabbing the Division next month, I know Champloo is too, Anyone else?

^ Indeed, my dude.

As student said, we are going to play The Division regularly, hoping for a couple times a week. 

Once you guys are through playing Rocket League, join us!

I pre-ordered Division and PvZ:GW2 & purchased Rocket League last night. So I'm set for some game night adventures :)
Somebody just got paid!!!! That's pretty awesome though, I'm def grabbing the Division, up in the air about Rocket League, and am gonna pass on PvZ 2; but I have the 10 hour trial for game night

I pre-ordered Division and PvZ:GW2 & purchased Rocket League last night. So I'm set for some game night adventures :)
Hit me up tonight if you are around for PvZ GW2. I am getting it Tuesday and still have a few hours left on my Access trial. (There is an achievement for shooting a friend in your backyard - so c'mon by!)

Anytime I'm in Rocket League, I'm up for a game. I wouldn't mind hitting ranked with some CAGs for semi-funsies aka trying but not caring that much when we screw up.

I haven't been on my xbox in awhile, but debating grabbing The Division and if so, would love to play with people on here.  How big are the parties / fireteams?  Odds are, everyone will get in WAY more time than I will, so I'm worried I'll fall behind my friends and not get parties :(

I haven't been on my xbox in awhile, but debating grabbing The Division and if so, would love to play with people on here. How big are the parties / fireteams? Odds are, everyone will get in WAY more time than I will, so I'm worried I'll fall behind my friends and not get parties :(
Wondering about this also...just from what I played over the betas, it looks like "groups" are limited to 4, but we've probably all seen crews larger than that in game.

Also, anyone know specifics of chat behavior? I was in a party, as well as an in-game group made up of the same party, using game chat (NOT party chat). I could hear proximity voice from other players coming through my TV speakers, but question is, if I'm in a group, using game chat, does it treat our group chat as proximity voice for nearby players as well? Or is the only way to transmit proximity voice chat by not being in a group?

EDIT - found out that as long as you're in game chat, proximity voice is transmitting to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
devs mentioned the Division will have up to 8 man raids.

Definitely getting the Division so I'll definitely be down for some late night runnings, contemplating about PVZ:GW2 to hold me over til the Division comes out. I'll decide tonight.

bread's done
Back