Xbox One Console Thread (Console is currently in stock as of 12/3 at Amazon)

It's getting to be that time!
x4qw.jpg

Curious why you spent $60 and $25 rather than $75 on the controller/kit bundle.

Heads up, Gamestop has a promotion for Power-Up Rewards members where you get 50% extra trade-in credit when purchasing Xbox One products (console, games, accessories). It's only 5,000 points, too.

It makes me upset to see fanboyism as bad as Neo has it. I just think it is sad some people will never experience Uncharted.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's getting to be that time!
x4qw.jpg

Curious why you spent $60 and $25 rather than $75 on the controller/kit bundle.
If he went to Gamestop, and his Gamestop is like the one in my town, they didn't have the combo kits yet. Only the controllers by themselves, the charging kits themselves, the Day One Live cards, Call of Duty: Ghosts, and NBA 2K14. My Gamestop didn't even have headsets yet.

My brother got a text about his Xbox One, saying there was an error with payment and to follow the email instructions to fix it. Then he checks his mail and there's nothing there. Long story short, he contacts support, and they said they just sent it out randomly to get him to check and make sure his payment information was correct before they charged.

I'm having trouble buying that... what the heck, Microsoft?

Went to target tonight to ask about stock. I inquired if the consoles left over (I don't have a pre-order) will be Day One Editions. The three associates I talked to had no idea what a Day One Edition was. Disappointed at Target. At least I got them last week with B2G1 & 30% off. :)

geez amazon rasied one day shipping price for prime people it's now 7.96 was 3.99 :( i guess i better order my games tonight to get them on thurs  not paying that much for shipping.

geez amazon rasied one day shipping price for prime people it's now 7.96 was 3.99 :( i guess i better order my games tonight to get them on thurs not paying that much for shipping.
Was it for Sat. delivery? Because I am not seeing an increase on my Prime. Saturday delivery was always more.

geez amazon rasied one day shipping price for prime people it's now 7.96 was 3.99 :( i guess i better order my games tonight to get them on thurs not paying that much for shipping.
I think it depends on the product. The 3M double-sided tape I ordered would have only been $2.99 yesterday for one-day.

Since I've been watching Dexter I find this funny as hell.
I ended up watching the show because I was having countless people say I reminded them of Dexter. I loved it so much and at that point it was only on season 4. When I was done with that I watched Six Feet Under (Hall is a main character of as well) which over time became my second favorite show of all-time, behind 24.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm liking the new cases. I got NBA today, even though I have a copy for the PS4. X1 game cases are edgier and side of the case art has a gray background. Gonna have to get used to the disc on the left, though. This week is going to be great. Got Ghosts, BF4, Madden, Dead Rising, Controller, Ryse, and Forza coming in.
I love the new cases, probably my favorite game packaging since the retro cardboard box days, haha. Love the gray background on the spine, hopefully every single game keeps up with that trend.

The Xbox One will probably become my main console for multi-platform games and those sleek cases have a lot to do with it. I'm really OCD about how games look on my shelf.

I'm thinking about selling my Day One Edition on either amazon or ebay(never sold something as a seller on either before though). There's not really any games coming out right now and it'll be awhile before any friends pick up the console. I'll get it for around $470 with a discount, I wonder what people will be reselling them for though

errrr im torn on what games to get i really want ac4,nba 2k14,bf4   thing is you know ac4 will be at least 20 bucks cheaper in a month or so. im really itching to get a x1 only game maybe forza when i pick up my system. Bf4 im hearing their servers were hacked on ps4 not sure if they use same servers or not. 

errrr im torn on what games to get i really want ac4,nba 2k14,bf4 thing is you know ac4 will be at least 20 bucks cheaper in a month or so. im really itching to get a x1 only game maybe forza when i pick up my system. Bf4 im hearing their servers were hacked on ps4 not sure if they use same servers or not.
I wouldnt be so sure AC for next gen will drop so fast. It took awhile for ZombiU to get a price drop.

I'm thinking about selling my Day One Edition on either amazon or ebay(never sold something as a seller on either before though). There's not really any games coming out right now and it'll be awhile before any friends pick up the console. I'll get it for around $470 with a discount, I wonder what people will be reselling them for though
You can sell it for at least $650 on eBay. With zero feedback though might be a little bit harder.

TimboSliceGB said:
errrr im torn on what games to get i really want ac4,nba 2k14,bf4 thing is you know ac4 will be at least 20 bucks cheaper in a month or so. im really itching to get a x1 only game maybe forza when i pick up my system. Bf4 im hearing their servers were hacked on ps4 not sure if they use same servers or not.
Best bet might be picking up AC4 for 360 on Black Friday for about $30, then upgrade on Amazon for $10 (or wherever else has upgrade). For BF4, I know PC servers were attacked. Didn't hear anything about the PS4 servers getting attacked.

I ended up watching the show because I was having countless people say I reminded them of Dexter. I loved it so much and at that point it was only on season 4. When I was done with that I watched Six Feet Under (Hall is a main character of as well) which over time became my second favorite show of all-time, behind 24.

I'm on Season 4 watching the blurays.

after watching 30 mins of dr3 i might pick that up with my system thurs night looks pretty cool.

I'm getting DR3, AC4, Ghosts, 2k14, and then after that I'm going to be putting in my preorders for the stuff coming out in spring.

Really considering 2K14 after watching some videos of it. Holy moly, that is how a sports game should be made! I don't even like basketball, but I feel like I really need to see this first hand.

bread's done
Back