Xbox One Console Thread (Console is currently in stock as of 12/3 at Amazon)

All, check your delivery estimates... You might want to upgrade to one-day because mine said Nov. 26 with free two-day Prime...

Also, while I hope this changes, It it giving me a delivery date of Nov 26...though it is Day One Edition. I  dont mind pretending that it really gets released on Nov 26 if I am getting the special edition lol.  

Though here is hoping that will change at some point today

AiRm3WL.png

Took me 15 minutes of 1-Click ordering but I finally got it. Either the site is getting slammed or they are slowly updating stock to insure they don't sell more than what they have.

Was able to snag one, have prime and free two day shipping but it stills says Nov 26 as the delivery estimate. Hopefully ill get bumped to release day delivery. 

1 click buying and got one! Held out this long thanks to all the CAGs who gave up their preorder like to think I got one of yours!

BTW I chatted with Amazon about the release date, showing up as November 26. This is what they said 

I checked and see that in order to receive this item on the release date you need to place the order with One-Day shipping.

Just an fyi.

Was able to get one but with one day shipping (my prime runs out the 21st) it wouldn't be here until Monday the earliest. Kind of annoyed their system is assuming I won't be immediately renewing my Prime. Hopefully after it renews I can just change the shipping speed back to standard 2 day shipping. No way I'm paying an extra $8 for a second unit.

fuck I am so excited.

Just got approved for a 2k best buy credit card today so I am going to pick up a new Sony LED tomorrow and then Friday its xbox time. Amazing 

I planned all yesterday once I got the email notification from Amazon about the pre-orders!

I went to bed early, which is pretty tough for me because my sleep schedule is beyond screwed up!

I set my alarm for thirty minutes before 7am Central time.

I set up my 1-Click order options, and even checked with my bank to make sure debit card limits would not hinder my pre-order.

I woke up at 5:40, I couldn't get anymore rest, it was to close to show time and I was too over-rot with anxiousness.

I loaded up the necessary pages, I ran speed tests, I ran test refreshes, I located where the button was going to be.

6:59, I am spamming the refresh like crazy! Counting the seconds down, I have to get this I'm thinking.

7 hits, I'm refreshing the page like crazy, nothing is showing up, I'm starting to get nervous! "What is going on!" I'm thinking.

I see the pre-order button show up and disappear before my very eyes, I refreshed too many times and scored a slow refresh! I'm thinking I blew it at this point D:

The page comes back, I click the button! The loading animation on my browser is running and the page is blank for 20 seconds!

Your pre-order has been placed!

I want to cry guys >_> To think I'm going to be getting a Day One Edition, when it looked like I may not even be able to get one at launch!

AHH!

I can't wait to play more Killer Instinct, I got 4 hours on it at the Microsoft store and it was amazing!

I got an hour on Forza 5 which I plan to pick up as well!

I'm really hoping Ryse: Son of Rome scores decently, I plan to pick that up if it scores around an 8 average from reviewers :D

I'm beyond happy I doubt I'll be able to get back to sleep guys xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Got one. Glad there is still no tax in MI. What do you guys think the achievement and controller exclusive to the day one will go for? How rare are these things? Like 500,000? My brother in law gets 25% anything in 1 transaction at Walmart in December but not sure if they will have a xbone in stock, if they do it would make it like $374! Might end up selling off the day one and getting that.

Another interesting note, I tried using my pc to order and it kept giving me an error, ended up trying on my phones amazon app and it gave me the same error, said it was out of stock and moved it automatically to save for later, I then took it out of save for later, added to cart and got confirmation of a delivery date of 11-26.

I just keep adding to cart about 30 times choosing shipping location another 30 and finally place order about 10 times. I think it was less they were gone and more the system failed.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321911-get-a-free-xbox-one-or-480-cashgiftcard-conga-line-real-with-proof/

Way to get a free XboxOne or $480.

The guy that started the thread, his Xbox is shipping. People that don't think it works. Train(company that runs it) get about $50-$60 for every offer someone completes. This needs a total of 12 offers completed. That's how they do this. So everytime they send out an XboxOne to someone, they actually made $100+ off of it. So they don't just give them away for free. Few people said, they use Amazon to ship. Also the list is kinda long, but this is going to on for awhile now, the WiiU site is still up and running. Even if you are way in the back of the line, why not just sign up(its free). Worst case is you help someone else on here out and you have to find your own referrals. How much money have most people saved from this site alone? Why not help the community out?

Amazon kind of screwed me. I placed the order, hit the 'place order button' and it strangely signed me out and then I go to redo it and it said 'saved for later.'

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321911-get-a-free-xbox-one-or-480-cashgiftcard-conga-line-real-with-proof/

Way to get a free XboxOne or $480.

The guy that started the thread, his Xbox is shipping. People that don't think it works. Train(company that runs it) get about $50-$60 for every offer someone completes. This needs a total of 12 offers completed. That's how they do this. So everytime they send out an XboxOne to someone, they actually made $100+ off of it. So they don't just give them away for free. Few people said, they use Amazon to ship. Also the list is kinda long, but this is going to on for awhile now, the WiiU site is still up and running. Even if you are way in the back of the line, why not just sign up(its free). Worst case is you help someone else on here out and you have to find your own referrals. How much money have most people saved from this site alone? Why not help the community out?
Please get the fuck out of here with your referral bs

bread's done
Back