Xbox One - General Discussion Thread

Since people are sharing... I got my Xbox One in mid-June.

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag
Battlefield 4
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Chariot
Child of Light
Crimson Dragon
FIFA 14
Guacamelee: STCE
Halo: Master Chief Collection
Halo: Spartan Assault
Killer Instinct
Madden 15
Madden 25
Max: Curse of Brotherhood
Minecraft: Xbox One Edition
Need for Speed: Rivals
NHL 15
Peggle 2
Pinball FX 2
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
Project Spark
Strider
Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
Super Time Force
Titanfall
UFC
Volgarr the Viking
Warframe

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna share too! My collection so far:

1. 1001 Spikes
  2. Alien Isolation
  3. Amazing Spider-Man 2
  4. Another World
  5. Battlefield 4
  6. Boom Ball
  7. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  8. CastleStorm Definitive Edition
  9. Chariot
  10. Contrast
  11. Costume Quest 2
  12. Crimson Dragon
  13. D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
  14. Dance Central Spotlight
  15. Dead Rising 3
  16. Defense Grid 2
  17. Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition
  18. Divekick
  19. The Evil Within
  20. Fantasia
  21. Fibbage
  22. The Fighter Within
  23. Flockers
  24. Forza Horizon 2
  25. Forza Motorsport 5
  26. Game of Thrones
  27. Geometry Wars 3
  28. The Golf Club
  29. Grand Theft Auto V
  30. Guacamelee!
  31. Halo: The Master Chief Collection
  32. Halo: Spartan Assault
  33. How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition
  34. Jackbox Party Pack
  35. Just Dance 2014
  36. Just Dance 2015
  37. Kickbeat Special Edition
  38. Killer Instinct Seasons 1 and 2 Ultra Editions
  39. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  40. Lococycle
  41. Magic 2015
  42. Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
  43. Minecraft Xbox One Edition
  44. Need for Speed Rivals
  45. Nutjitsu
  46. Outlast
  47. Peggle 2
  48. Pier Solar
  49. Pinball FX2
  50. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
  51. Pure Pool
  52. Rayman Legends
  53. RBI Baseball 14
  54. Ryse: Son of Rome
  55. Shadow Warrior
  56. Skylanders Swap Force
  57. Sixty Second Shooter Prime
  58. Sniper Elite III
  59. Stick it to the Man
  60. Strider
  61. Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
  62. Super Time Force
  63. Sunset Overdrive
  64. Tales from the Borderlands
  65. Terraria
  66. Thomas Was Alone
  67. Titanfall
  68. Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark
  69. Valiant Hearts
  70. Voice Commander
  71. Volgar the Viking
  72. Warframe
  73. Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
  74. Wolfenstein: The New Order
  75. Worms Battlegrounds
  76. WWE 2K15
  77. Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition
  78. Zoo Tycoon
  79. Zumba World Fitness Party

Do we have any idea on when Crackdown 3, Phantom Dust and Scalebound will be out?
From Neogaf reading in general none of those games are coming out before 2016, but Scalebound could be a surprise in 2015 if Platinum puts most of its projects on hold/has no other projects for next year (doubtful).

Phantom Dust just had development underway last E3, and Crackdown 3 was never supposed to be out in 2015. I think we are going to see Forza 6 and a surprise title next year (Marcus Fenix collection?).

I only have Sunset and picking up Halo tonight. Likely will pick up Ryse and Dead Rising 3 if I can find them for $10-$15

Ive gotten more use to the interface now so its getting easier to get around.

Im not tooo far into sunset. About 3 hours but its an alright game. I'm not saying its bad. Its pretty enjoyable but I can see the complaints about the mission structure.
Check out the BB Black Friday thread. Ryse Legendary Edition and DR3 Apocalypse Edition are both going on sale, for $24.99 and $29.99 before GCU discount. Picking up Ryse LE for $19.99 and DR3 AE for $23.99 seems about as good as those two are going to get.

And of those how many did you pay for? I mean it's pretty douchey to share your list when you are a reviewer and get your crap for free.
Everyone but reviewers should be able to share their collections? That's nonsense. I did pay for some of them, but it's nice getting other games for "free" as part of my job.

Here's my collection(not counting the gwgs), I got my Xbone when Titanfall came out.

1.Another World

2.AC Unity

3.COD: AW

4.COD: Ghosts

5.Castlestorm

6.D4

7.Diablo: UEE

8.Dragon Age: Inquistion

9.EA UFC

10.Far Cry 4

11.Halo Spartan Assault

12.Halo: MCC

13.How To Survive: Storm Warning

14.Killer Instinct S1

15.Lococycle

16.MGS V: GZ

17.Outlast

18.PvZ: Garden Warfare

19.Powerstar Golf

20.Project Spark

21.Ryse

22.Sniper Elite 3

23.Strider

24.Thief

25.Titanfall

26.Tomb Raider: Def Edition

27.Trials Fusion

28.Madden 15

29.Metro Redux

30.NBA Live 15

31.Nutjitsu

32.Peggle 2

33.Sixty Second Shooter Prime

34.Sunset Overdrive

35.Golf Club

36.Watch_Dogs

37.Wolfenstein

38.Zombie Driver

And of those how many did you pay for? I mean it's pretty douchey to share your list when you are a reviewer and get your crap for free.
post-1015-0-27272900-1374801930.jpg

Everyone but reviewers should be able to share their collections? That's nonsense. I did pay for some of them, but it's nice getting other games for "free" as part of my job.
Never said you couldn't share it, just said it's douchey, which it is.. but to be honest it's pretty douchey for anyone that feels they need to sit and type out all the games they own.. it sure makes for compelling reading that's for sure..

Mr Negativity. This is a "place" where the Xbox One community comes and chats about their enjoyable hobby. So yeah that'd include listing games that have come out for the system and games that are almost here. Fall gaming ftw!

That said and reading snakeybro's list It reminded me I recently, like a few weeks ago, tried to get into Metro 2033 on my Xbox 360 but god I really dislike it. I was looking forward to getting Redux as then I'd be able to experience the beloved sequel Last Light but I couldn't even go through 2033, the dialogue was notorious and the combat was not tight at all. I also got stuck a few times and after many attempts had to look up the FAQ. In my mind any game that forces me to do this multiple times is flawed and it was super annoying.

Mr Negativity. This is a "place" where the Xbox One community comes and chats about their enjoyable hobby. So yeah that'd include listing games that have come out for the system and games that are almost here. Fall gaming ftw!
As one of the people who typed out their exciting game list I would expect no less than this response..

RiPPn maybe you could just stop trying to start an argument just for the sake of having an argument. I'm not sure what's got you all upset, but there's no reason to get pissed off towards everybody else.

just booted up halo man oh man that halo music still gives me goosh bumps.

omg!!!! halo 2 in 1080p im just lost for words

Why did they chose to use rb for boarding ghosts and stuff?    Really annoying.  Damn it's still hard to go from cod to halo and back and forth with the controls.  I should beat cod before i play any more halo

I know right. Every time a match starts I instantly press left stick and then realize I can't sprint...and I keep finding myself trying to aim down the sights.

Why did they chose to use rb for boarding ghosts and stuff? Really annoying. Damn it's still hard to go from cod to halo and back and forth with the controls. I should beat cod before i play any more halo
you can change controls if you want. By default all games use a universal control scheme so you don't get confused switching between games. But you can change to different universal ones, or even change each Halo game's controls separately.

I have bad Internet and just got the MCC today, my question is how does the 15gb patch download? Is it part of the install from the main menu of the Xbox or do you have to boot up the game itself and then the patch downloads? I ask because if it updates from inside the game itself I will have to leave my Xbox on for like a day straight to download the damn thing.

I have bad Internet and just got the MCC today, my question is how does the 15gb patch download? Is it part of the install from the main menu of the Xbox or do you have to boot up the game itself and then the patch downloads? I ask because if it updates from inside the game itself I will have to leave my Xbox on for like a day straight to download the damn thing.
downloads like normal game update

Does anyone know if you can hook up a Xbox One to an analog display say using this? Yeah, I've only hooked up digital via HDMI. If so this might help me with a way to grab updates for my Xbox.

Glad to entertain, I'm sure it's much better than the epeen wagging contest going on between some of these clowns.  And definitely better than those lame monotone boring ass game reviews done by the Microsoft shill of this thread.

Wow how sad. You should really unsubscribe to this thread if you plan on adding nothing to it.
I add plenty when I don't have Paul Assvedo taking subtle jabs at me when I haven't said jack to him, dude can't help himself.. and I'm not referring to anything said today, look at his post history, ahole can't keep my name out his mouth.

rippn love drama always has always will
I post in plenty of other threads with no drama, it's really just the toolbag mentioned above that brings out the best in me in this thread, and you have little room to talk.. ie: the PS4 thread.

I add plenty when I don't have Paul Assvedo taking subtle jabs at me when I haven't said jack to him, dude can't help himself.. and I'm not referring to anything said today, look at his post history, ahole can't keep my name out his mouth.
He never said anything to you. You started out calling him a douche and then you've gone on insulting everyone else in this thread.

You've said I like to start arguments in the past, but here you are openly trolling and acting like an ass for no reason.

Then make some friends. I suggest Rippn, he seems like a nice chap.
Maybe you should check facts before commenting Kazeno Katana, and this is one of many over the last year. He had no reason to make this comment, if you go back and look I hadn't even commented in this thread at all that day..

What fact should I be checking? You did indeed call him a douche, and your plentiful insults make you come off as trolling.

Never said you couldn't share it, just said it's douchey, which it is.. but to be honest it's pretty douchey for anyone that feels they need to sit and type out all the games they own.. it sure makes for compelling reading that's for sure..

I post in plenty of other threads with no drama, it's really just the toolbag mentioned above that brings out the best in me in this thread, and you have little room to talk.. ie: the PS4 thread.
Although I guess you got what you wanted since everyone is arguing now and cluttering up the thread.

What fact should I be checking? You did indeed call him a douche, and your plentiful insults make you come off as trolling.

Although I guess you got what you wanted since everyone is arguing now and cluttering up the thread.
Dude whatever.. today is retaliation for his comment I mentioned above.. there is more history than posts made today, maybe you should just stay out of it,I mean you've already been called out on your credibility in the past, and quit siding with him because you think it'll get you favors in this thread, it's a very Timbo thing to do.

Dude whatever.. today is retaliation for his comment I mentioned above.. there is more history than posts made today, maybe you should just stay out of it,I mean you've already been called out on your credibility in the past, and quit siding with him because you think it'll get you favors in this thread, it's a very Timbo thing to do.
I'm not "siding" with anybody I just like to follow the facts and base my opinion off of them. It sounds like you're upset at a comment he made FIVE days ago and instead of saying something then you decided to wait five days and start shit again just for the sake of arguing.

RiPPn, I'm pretty sure these guys would prefer if I silenced you. I'm giving you the choice to either ignore them or avoid this thread altogether.

Edit:

My comment also applies to those of you that keep trying to pick a fight with him. Ignore him or report the post. I shouldn't have to come in here to babysit.

I think RiPPn is still sore that kinect doesn't break privacy, but the PS4 has built in functionality for spying using remote play (using the Vita and PS Camera). Lulz.

I think RiPPn is still sore that kinect doesn't break privacy, but the PS4 has built in functionality for spying using remote play (using the Vita and PS Camera). Lulz.
This is not to start a fight or to disagree or anything but why do you need a camera with remote play? Im not following what your saying here because i don't understand.

I'm only a few hours into AC: Unity but i'm liking it so far. There's the usual AC tutorial and backstory stuff in the beginning, but so far the gameplay feels good. After spending so many hours in Black Flag on a ship, it's nice to be back running up buildings. It's easier to scale up/down buildings, and finally having a crouch button is great.

There's also a lot of customization options for your armor and weapons. Oh and the amount of NPC's is pretty crazy. Won't be trying co-op till tomorrow though.

Although i've enjoyed every AC game so far so....yeah.

bread's done
Back