Xbox One on the way. DRM removed, more details to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally an exclusive I give a shit about. Crimson Dragoon (assuming it's not an on rails Kinect game). Not enough for me to buy a One but still...

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad they are sticking around for Xbox 360, at least.

If you're happy about this, I don't know why. Getting discounts on points more than makes up for whatever paltry 40 points or whatever you may have left in your account after a purchase.

Just another way they are going to tighten their grip on pricing.

It looks good, just not "Buy an horribly managed system" good. I feel like that was Microsoft's plan "Stop shooting ourselves in the foot, and only talk about the positives today"

Really hope Sony doesn't do the alternative

And I thought everything announced after MGS5 was Xbox exclusive?

It's only exclusive if it's specifically mentioned that it's exclusive.  *edit* Well, looks like they just said it.

And some of you have to be full of shit.  Dead Rising 3 looks nuts.

It looks good, just not "Buy an horribly managed system" good. I feel like that was Microsoft's plan "Stop shooting ourselves in the foot, and only talk about the positives today"

just only on xbox 1 not 360 but most 3rd party titles people want to play that we already know about is on 360 so why buy a x1

ONLY FOR X1

Hmmmm....if they said that I missed it. But you were right. It's exclusive.

I honestly don't expect Sony's event to be that great, the past ones have been rather bad/cringeworthy outside of things like announcement for PS+ and such.

They'd have to make some big shocking reveals to do much

What I'm hyped for is that Nintendo Direct. And LOL, their console froze.

XBOX OFF .... again.....

Finally got it to work... but Battlefield on PS3, 360 , X1, PC, and PS4 ... Expect same trailer for all of them.

Anybody else totally underwhelmed with the "next gen" graphics? Not seeing anything visually that's blowing me away
Remember Xbox One is severely underpowered compared to the PS4, going to see real next gen graphics tonight!
3rd party titles will not look that much diff if at all on ps4 then x1. heck this gen makers made games on 360 and ported them to ps4 . 1st party games will for sure look better on ps4 just like ps3 over 360 first party games

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back