Xbox One on the way. DRM removed, more details to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the key. It's not anti-ms trolls. It's that they've pissed off even a huge chunk of gamers who mostly played on the 360this gen with the DRM, online checks every 24hrs, Kinect required etc.

If Sony has similar DRM, they'll get a similar reaction
Exactly. They've pissed off their entire fanbase, people who have spent thousands of dollars on them over the last decade. People have a right* to voice their displeasure if they think something is a little ka-ka.

*one of the few rights as a gamer left in an Xbone world.

Last edited by a moderator:
people have to remember unlike ms sony has yet alked about their system it self so i relaly thing unlike ms sony conf will be alot of what xbox one system first look was

ea press conf is at 4 edt and ubi is after at 5 sony is at 730

conf only has ten or so mins left and yet to see a halo or gears i was hoping for a gears of war game

Fist of the Master Chief: John's  Rage.

Halo Reach is my favorite Halo game as Halo 4 left me very bored. I wish it was like the Halo Legend short, The Package. THEN I will be impressed.

Wait....how much is the Xbox ONE? 420 POUNDS?

Ok I will honestly say I thought it was overall a good show with a couple really good titles. Still not buying one thanks to their BS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Times like this are when I'm glad my cousin is such a Microsoft junkie. I'll just play his console lol, hell he's done promo work with Microsoft before so maybe we'll luck out and get free consoles. Thats literally the only way I see myself getting the One in the near future

Looks like I won't be buying the Xbox one at launch. Will probably wait until it hits the $200 mark like I did with the 360. All of the games I'm interested in will be on the 360 so I'm not going to miss out on much in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back