Xbox One on the way. DRM removed, more details to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
im a buyer of electronics for a retail when we buy ms cards from ms we pay them money because we are buying THEIR product to sell in OUR store. it might seem from the outside that it's a typical gift card when it's not a typical gift card.

ms points seeing it's not real currency is not considered TRUE giftcard

The law put a longer limit on it. Pretty much it depends on your state. So at least it is 12 months on all giftcards before a dormancy fee is applied. I was wrong. 

Must of been my state law.

im a buyer of electronics for a retail when we buy ms cards from ms we pay them money because we are buying THEIR product to sell in OUR store. it might seem from the outside that it's a typical gift card when it's not a typical gift card.
It's still a typical gift card. Walk into a Walgreens or CVS or whatever and you can buy cards for dozens of different stores that they purchased from other companies. MS points are the exact situation.

their is no loop hole seeing the points is a product not a typical gift card
That's like saying a Gamestop gift card isn't a gift card because I'm using it to buy games. Both are being used to buy games in one specific place. How do you see one as a product and one as a gift card?
There is no money value placed ONTO the MS points card.

You are paying for a redeem code for MS points. Completely different.

Last edited by a moderator:
seeing it's a cod on card it's not a typical gift card once you enter that card number it turns it into a product and not a gift card
Christ are you kidding me. I'm starting to think you are just trolling me. It turns into a virtual currency. It doesn't turn into a product, it turns into MS bucks that you then buy stuff with. The exact same way every gift card ever works.

It's still a typical gift card. Walk into a Walgreens or CVS or whatever and you can buy cards for dozens of different stores that they purchased from other companies. MS points are the exact situation.
WE buy ms cards right from ms those cards you are talking about are purchsed from card destrubuter company not the companys them shelf. when it comes to electronics store buy products right from the companys not a middle man. yo udon't know what your talking about so this convo stops now

people think once they buy a product its theirs to own. People need to read fine print once when they buy things like most electronics in fine print companys will say that in some small fasion thye still own that product and that's how ms and sony and any other companys that updates products are allowed to do that seeing they still in some ways owns that product. ms cards is a product of microsoft not your typical gift card.

so this convo stops now
I think we can agree on this one at least. It doesn't matter what anyone ever says to you about MS policies, you love them no matter what and will argue with anyone that says otherwise, no matter how valid their points.
yep i love ms but last night after i got back to my hotel room after e3 i cancelled my x1 pre order and decided im getting ps4 at launch not x1 yep im a fan boy

http://pastebin.com/uCmdh9jB

i wonder if this thing is legit or some random fake person saying he works for ms

But the engineer already makes the point-THE SHIFT HAS TO BE GRADUAL. MS is not doing it gradually in any way

Also:

Current plan is basically you're fucked after 24 hours. Yeah... I know. Kind of sucks. I believe they will probably revist the time period and / or find a diff way to "call in" to ensure you haven't sold your license to gamestop or something... but there is no plan YET. I'm hoping the change it, but I don't work on that so I don't have much influence there /sigh.

If the power goes out you ain't playing shit. I'm assuming you mean the internet goes out but you have power for TV and Xbox. Yes, You're fucked for single player games.
Yeah MS can go die now. Even a call-in system is beyond moronic.

But the engineer already makes the point-THE SHIFT HAS TO BE GRADUAL. MS is not doing it gradually in any way

Also:

Current plan is basically you're fucked after 24 hours. Yeah... I know. Kind of sucks. I believe they will probably revist the time period and / or find a diff way to "call in" to ensure you haven't sold your license to gamestop or something... but there is no plan YET. I'm hoping the change it, but I don't work on that so I don't have much influence there /sigh
in 2-3 years all x1 games will be digital i would bet money on that if not sooner

Also:

Current plan is basically you're fucked after 24 hours. Yeah... I know. Kind of sucks. I believe they will probably revist the time period and / or find a diff way to "call in" to ensure you haven't sold your license to gamestop or something... but there is no plan YET. I'm hoping the change it, but I don't work on that so I don't have much influence there /sigh
in 2-3 years all x1 games will be digital i would bet money on that if not sooner
No they won't. If they get in bed with trade in companies they can't go all digital

if that is legit seems like game companys are sick of not making money on used games. Makes no sense why ms would care if people don't get alot of money for trade ins. in the end if this setup allows us to get prices like steam im all for it. i will admit that their are times on 360 i would love to not putting disc in tray because even with game fully installed seems like the system still trys to read the disc when it don't need to.

i hope x1 don't have overheating problems like 360 did at launch while playing x1 today before i left e3 i put my hand over the opens and man was that thing HOT i understand it's just a demo system but it was hot as 360 was before the slim

i hope x1 don't have overheating problems like 360 did at launch while playing x1 today before i left e3 i put my hand over the opens and man was that thing HOT i understand it's just a demo system but it was hot as 360 was before the slim
We've come a long way since the original 360 came out with overheating issues. Fortunately, it's not entirely abnormal for current PC graphics cards, for example, to get rather toasty under load. My 680 can heat up a small room if I played a game for a couple hours. I personally think it should be good, but only time will really tell.

And a quick question that I can't seem to find a solid answer for: Does the X1 support 3D Bluray playback? I plan on ditching my PS3 and 360 shortly after launch, but I wouldn't want to get rid of my PS3 if the X1 doesn't support 3D Blurays.

We've come a long way since the original 360 came out with overheating issues. Fortunately, it's not entirely abnormal for current PC graphics cards, for example, to get rather toasty under load. My 680 can heat up a small room if I played a game for a couple hours. I personally think it should be good, but only time will really tell.

And a quick question that I can't seem to find a solid answer for: Does the X1 support 3D Bluray playback? I plan on ditching my PS3 and 360 shortly after launch, but I wouldn't want to get rid of my PS3 if the X1 doesn't support 3D Blurays.
i would think it supports 3d seeing it's a newere blue ray drive

You are supposed to be able to plug your box right into it apparently
So, I have an issue here. I can only get all this TV functionality with an HDMI in from a cable box, right? Why is it that in 20+ years of having cable, I have never, ever, had one of these "cable boxes"? My cable is via coax, right into my TV. So I guess all this TV crap that MS is pushing is useless to me, then, right? I'm not sure I get the point of the boxes - I get HD channels and all just via coax.

if that pastban link that was linked here today is really legit ms employee i really now understand what ms is doing what they are doing. pretty much they are sick and tired of stores like gamestop giving people awful used price when they trade them in and no money going to game makers. If this thing makes a place like gamestop give you the money you should get im all for it. Seems like the are trying to get to the point where ms can do prices like steam that is freaking awsome.
See, right here I cast doubt on that guy's legitimacy or at least his common sense. Why is he harping on Gamestop when touting the new MS policies since the Xbox One DRM restrictions actually help out Gamestop tremendously? This anti-GS sentiment is something I keep seeing repeated but it makes no sense. All the DRM policy does for sure is eliminate the ability of the end-user to sell their own game on their own terms. So, yeah, you are screwing over the customer in favor of the publishers and if you want to go that way, fine. But making it sound like it is putting down Gamestop in some way is ridiculous. The end user can't sell their game but guess who can still take your game trade-in, at probably a much lower price than they do now because of the lack of direct selling by the customer? Oh yeah, that is fucking Gamestop. That is such an incredibly stupid comment by that supposed MS insider that I can't even believe anyone would quote it to support their argument.

Not to mention that putting down Gamestop is a little too easy to do (a low-hanging fruit) and just deflects the issue (like a politician who is "anti-crime"). If you are a halfway decent CAG Gamestop can be a very good place to do business with. If you take advantage of the right deals, you don't get such crappy value for your games. I have traded many games in there and gotten more than I paid for them. In fact, if it weren't for Gamestop's trade-in deals, I wouldn't be getting either next-gen system at launch. As it is, I might very well get both as a direct result of being able to take a bunch of my backlog games in for their current extra $35 for 7 games deal.

Old Chaps, I don't rent games or buy games that have been touched by other humans, especially the poor, so these "DRM" issues are none of my concern, and shouldn't be yours if you are a True Gentleman. It makes no sense. If it doesn't concern one of the Land Holding Aristocracy, then it doesn't matter.

We don't "borrow" games, thats something that the 47% do. The poors and their swapping and mixing and *retch*

We don't Rent games. I would never be caught dead sending my Valet to the Shopping Centre to pull a disc from one of those filthy machines. Red Box? More like Black List! AMIRITE Chaps!?!? Ho ho Good Show Good Show

We don't buy used games on this "Amazon", I mean, it could have been owned by a Foreigner! Perish the thought! I would never have Manfried sell one of my games on there either. The proles, touching something of mine? OUTRAGE!

Internet? Who doesn't have internet. They turn it off sometimes?!?!? By accident even? PISTOLS AT DAWN is what they would hear from ME~

Microsoft has been gracious enough to publish a list of the countries "allowed" to have this machine. And if you aren't on it, you can't use it. BRAVO. The last thing we need is those darn Argentinians mucking up the place.

And the voice activation. I already use that. I'm not even typing this, my Gardener is. Im shouting it to him from my Hot Tub Time machine.

So any of you who are complaining about "ownership" or whatever need to just lay off. Get excited about this. Microsoft is taking you into their vision of the future whether you like it or not. So stiff upper lip. Close your eyes, and think of England. They said it at their little Electronics show. "Just let it happen. It will all be over soon."
Clap.gif

I mean, they really could have just called it the RomneyBox couldn't they? lol

Maybe it's just me but making a gun shape with my hand and pulling my finger seems incredibly lame.
Not if you yell "pew! pew!" it doesn't.
ok, the pew, pew comment made my f--ing day....hahahaha

You are supposed to be able to plug your box right into it apparently
So, I have an issue here. I can only get all this TV functionality with an HDMI in from a cable box, right? Why is it that in 20+ years of having cable, I have never, ever, had one of these "cable boxes"? My cable is via coax, right into my TV. So I guess all this TV crap that MS is pushing is useless to me, then, right? I'm not sure I get the point of the boxes - I get HD channels and all just via coax.

if that pastban link that was linked here today is really legit ms employee i really now understand what ms is doing what they are doing. pretty much they are sick and tired of stores like gamestop giving people awful used price when they trade them in and no money going to game makers. If this thing makes a place like gamestop give you the money you should get im all for it. Seems like the are trying to get to the point where ms can do prices like steam that is freaking awsome.
See, right here I cast doubt on that guy's legitimacy or at least his common sense. Why is he harping on Gamestop when touting the new MS policies since the Xbox One DRM restrictions actually help out Gamestop tremendously? This anti-GS sentiment is something I keep seeing repeated but it makes no sense. All the DRM policy does for sure is eliminate the ability of the end-user to sell their own game on their own terms. So, yeah, you are screwing over the customer in favor of the publishers and if you want to go that way, fine. But making it sound like it is putting down Gamestop in some way is ridiculous. The end user can't sell their game but guess who can still take your game trade-in, at probably a much lower price than they do now because of the lack of direct selling by the customer? Oh yeah, that is fucking Gamestop. That is such an incredibly stupid comment by that supposed MS insider that I can't even believe anyone would quote it to support their argument.

Not to mention that putting down Gamestop is a little too easy to do (a low-hanging fruit) and just deflects the issue (like a politician who is "anti-crime"). If you are a halfway decent CAG Gamestop can be a very good place to do business with. If you take advantage of the right deals, you don't get such crappy value for your games. I have traded many games in there and gotten more than I paid for them. In fact, if it weren't for Gamestop's trade-in deals, I wouldn't be getting either next-gen system at launch. As it is, I might very well get both as a direct result of being able to take a bunch of my backlog games in for their current extra $35 for 7 games deal.
only real need for cable box is if you want a guide on tv and want digital channels more then standard cable or have sat or things like att uverse which is fios tv

to be honest i have been able to switch from tv/videogame/movies or years now by just clicking input button on my tv remote :facepalm: i will admit some of the stuff on x1 is cool but aheck im scared ot leave my slim 360 on long enough scared it will brick even if i know it's built better then old 360's but still.

top be honest seeing ms says what stores you can sell your games at that means they could very well control how much you get when you trade in games.

No they won't. If they get in bed with trade in companies they can't go all digital
Just curious,

Why cant they? Gamestop owns Impulse, a pure digital delivery platform similar in nature to Steam. Amazon also has a pretty large experience dealing with digital keys.

I cant see any reason why there wont be this nice little Impulse App on my dashboard (just like there's a Fios TV app on my 360) that I can click on, reads my current line up of games, and gives me a real time price for them. Clicking a checkmark, then accept would put cash directly into my Microsoft Account.

Also, about the Giftcard/etc thing.. unless your a lawyer, you shoudnt even be in that debate. You have absolutely no knowledge about it beyond arm chairing, which is extremely dangerous in regards to quoting someone the law. Do Gift Cards still expire? Yes they do. Is it legal for them to do so? I, nor the majority of people on this forum, can answer that with any real certainty.

I rarely get any systems (or much of anything) as soon as it launches but I'm just disappointed with the way xbox one has been handled by MS.  I have no problem with the 24 hr check in but I don't buy a lot of games (mostly fps) and then sell them on craigslist when I am done with them.  Some great looking games coming out and maybe MS will make some changes in the next year (drop price, change DRM, etc) but I think ps4 will def sell more at launch than xbox.  Don't get me wrong, xbox will sell a ton but maybe 2/3 of what ps4 will.  I see so many people say that they have pre-ordered both and will make the final decision once Nov gets closer and I think most will throw back the xbox and it's just a shame MS did this to its fanbase.  

Just curious,

Why cant they? Gamestop owns Impulse, a pure digital delivery platform similar in nature to Steam. Amazon also has a pretty large experience dealing with digital keys.

I cant see any reason why there wont be this nice little Impulse App on my dashboard (just like there's a Fios TV app on my 360) that I can click on, reads my current line up of games, and gives me a real time price for them. Clicking a checkmark, then accept would put cash directly into my Microsoft Account.

Also, about the Giftcard/etc thing.. unless your a lawyer, you shoudnt even be in that debate. You have absolutely no knowledge about it beyond arm chairing, which is extremely dangerous in regards to quoting someone the law. Do Gift Cards still expire? Yes they do. Is it legal for them to do so? I, nor the majority of people on this forum, can answer that with any real certainty.
Did you miss the trade in part?

And you're late to the party. I already retracted what I said. They can expire in 5 years, and dormancy fees after a year unless your state law says different.

in the end both systems will do well i know while in l.a this week i have been talking t orandom people in my hotel and other spots that don't follow gaming and they had ZERO clue al lthis was going on with xbox one. 

x1 will sell amazing well because it has the xbox name

Just curious,

And you're late to the party. I already retracted what I said. They can expire in 5 years, and dormancy fees after a year unless your state law says different.
I dont believe I missed any part?

Care to explain? Remember, the Blueray disc in this case is nothing more then a digital CD Key. Once put onto your account, the game is for all intents and purposes a digital copy. Thus why you have to have authorized re-sellers, because they are obviously going to have to scan the disc into some sort of registry saying its neutral again.

The last part wasnt directed specifically at you, but to everyone. Although, again, I'd ask... Are you a attorney specializing in the question at hand (Or just general practice attorney)? If you are not, I'd suggest not giving out legal advice.. on a game forum or anywhere else frankly. I'd suggest asking at Morgan and Morgan or other sites, or perhaps http://www.freeadvice.com/law-questions/ .

Just curious,

Care to explain? Remember, the Blueray disc in this case is nothing more then a digital CD Key. Once put onto your account, the game is for all intents and purposes a digital copy. Thus why you have to have authorized re-sellers, because they are obviously going to have to scan the disc into some sort of registry saying its neutral again.

The last part wasnt directed specifically at you, but to everyone. Although, again, I'd ask... Are you a attorney specializing in the question at hand (Or just general practice attorney)? If you are not, I'd suggest not giving out legal advice.. on a game forum or anywhere else frankly. I'd suggest asking at Morgan and Morgan or other sites, or perhaps http://www.freeadvice.com/law-questions/ .
One of the reason Gamestop likes people coming into the stores is because they usually walk away with more then they planned, and the impluse pre-orders. All digital cuts down on that

http://www.ncsl.org/issues-research/banking/gift-cards-and-certificates-statutes-and-legis.aspx

Just going to leave my two cents...

Personally I have never liked the Xbox 360 because in it's last few years it did not seem to focus on games. It was Gears, Halo, and Kinect...none of that interests me. Sony and Nintendo got all my money.

BUT, the games shown at the Microsoft press conference interested me more than the PS4; especially Quantum Break.

Micro$oft had to shoot themselves in the foot though; 24 hour check in...used games policy...........the 'all seeing kinect'.....the list goes on.

There aren't many games that have interested me on the PS4 (except for knack and the new infamous) but I am buying it on day one due to Sony's pro-consumer business practices. I know there will be great games down the line (I'm a huge naughty dog and quantic dream fan) so it's only a matter of time until the games I love are announced. I don't want to see my hobby become filled with all of these ridiculous requirements that Microsoft is trying to force down our throats.

Just curious,

One of the reason Gamestop likes people coming into the stores is because they usually walk away with more then they planned, and the impluse pre-orders. All digital cuts down on that

http://www.ncsl.org/issues-research/banking/gift-cards-and-certificates-statutes-and-legis.aspx
Agreed, of course they do. However, they know its going all digital, which is why they are slowly transitioning their buisness into a digital business. You now get codes through Impulse. You get codes from receipts. Etc Etc. It takes absolutely no imagination to guess where the future is going, and you can be damned sure Gamestop will be there. The purchase of Impulse for a large sum of cash should have shown you that. Expect it ;)

To the second: So you are not a attorney? Ok, thought so. FYI, Microsoft Points are not Gift Cards. Feel free to contact any attorney and ask, you know, actually get educated?

Just curious,

Agreed, of course they do. However, they know its going all digital, which is why they are slowly transitioning their buisness into a digital business. You now get codes through Impulse. You get codes from receipts. Etc Etc. It takes absolutely no imagination to guess where the future is going, and you can be damned sure Gamestop will be there. The purchase of Impulse for a large sum of cash should have shown you that. Expect it ;)

To the second: So you are not a attorney? Ok, thought so. FYI, Microsoft Points are not Gift Cards. Feel free to contact any attorney and ask, you know, actually get educated?
WTF are you talking about? I never said they were giftcards. I said the exact oppsite. This was in response to someone else talking about giftcards.

Why don't you read the thread, and get educated.

in the end both systems will do well i know while in l.a this week i have been talking t orandom people in my hotel and other spots that don't follow gaming and they had ZERO clue al lthis was going on with xbox one.

I was at E3 and last night as I was passing through LAX, the security guy noticed my E3 badges and asked if I was there, and what I thought of Xbox and Playstation. Before I could even speak he started saying he was a huge Xbox fan switching soon because he hated what was happening with the 24 hour connection and used games policies. The x-ray guy examining my bag full of NDA'd materials chimed in with an emphatic "Yeah, fuck Microsoft."

Anecdotal evidence of people on the street and people in shopping malls and people in security uniforms is ... anecdotal.

No denying Microsoft did massive damage to its cause and seeing it echoed on The Daily Show and CNN as they reported German officials warning about Xbox for privacy reasons ... that's not good.

But there's still plenty of time to turn it around and this is a very very long game that's being played.

I was at E3 and last night as I was passing through LAX, the security guy noticed my E3 badges and asked if I was there, and what I thought of Xbox and Playstation. Before I could even speak he started saying he was a huge Xbox fan switching soon because he hated what was happening with the 24 hour connection and used games policies. The x-ray guy examining my bag full of NDA'd materials chimed in with an emphatic "Yeah, fuck Microsoft."

Anecdotal evidence of people on the street and people in shopping malls and people in security uniforms is ... anecdotal.

No denying Microsoft did massive damage to its cause and seeing it echoed on The Daily Show and CNN as they reported German officials warning about Xbox for privacy reasons ... that's not good.

But there's still plenty of time to turn it around and this is a very very long game that's being played.
How exactly do you propose that they turn this around? They've made it really quite clear that they have no intention of changing course and have if anything gone FURTHER down this path.

They had been saying that they would provide a special code for the military so they could play X1 offline. Now they came out and said that if you're in a nuclear sub that you should just go buy an Xbox 360. Those guys probably have a 360 already and they'll be looking for a NEXT GEN console. What kind of fucking dumbass answer is that? So no, they're not going to fix anything in 6 months.

WTF are you talking about? I never said they were giftcards. I said the exact oppsite. This was in response to someone else talking about giftcards.

/Sigh.

My first post I already said wasnt directed at you, but I replied in kind because you seem to insist that you know the law about the situation, and even quoting exactly what would happen. I simply asked: ​Are you a attorney? To which you havent said yes or no, therefor have absolutely no in-depth knowledge of the situation and cannot make any basis. Just because you can google, dosent mean you have the slightest clue what happens in a court of law son.

The only thing your doing here is more damage by impersonating a attorney and attempting to give legal advice like you know whats the law is. You dont, so shut up, k?

Somewhat disappointed to hear that there is still the same level of latency on Kinect 2 that was on Kinect 1.(source giantbomb). Are they just repacking the thing? 

Amazon is currently doing a poll on which console their customers will be getting. It doesn't look pretty for the xbox one...

https://www.facebook.com/AmazonVideoGames/app_153839431317646
but yet both xbox one and ps4 launch day systems are sold out

anyone can vote that poll i bet half of those people for ps4 are kids that will not even be getting any thing
While it might not mean much either, the Xbox One is currently Amazon's top seller - over the PS4 - in video games.

(http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sr_bs_1)

/Sigh.

My first post I already said wasnt directed at you, but I replied in kind because you seem to insist that you know the law about the situation, and even quoting exactly what would happen. I simply asked: ​Are you a attorney? To which you havent said yes or no, therefor have absolutely no in-depth knowledge of the situation and cannot make any basis. Just because you can google, dosent mean you have the slightest clue what happens in a court of law son.

The only thing your doing here is more damage by impersonating a attorney and attempting to give legal advice like you know whats the law is. You dont, so shut up, k?

Jesus. you are a moron. The ignore button shall now consume you.

While it might not mean much either, the Xbox One is currently Amazon's top seller - over the PS4 - in video games.

See? This is what that young man, I believe Cliffy B is his name? He makes those very original Gears of War football games. Anyways, he posted on the internet that "used games" were a thorn in the side of the gaming industry. That the dirty peasants were passing around one Doom II floppy like it was the town bicycle and not handing over the coppers like a True Gentleman of Proper Breeding would.

And what do we have? The one console that allows the poors to trade around a game, the Prolestation, no one is buying the games! I bet they'll all just steal them from Wal Mart or the Trash Dump or wherever it is they get their food. But THE Xbox One? Runaway game sales. Proper Men of Breeding and Means are already investing in the system. Ryse? Quick Time events? SIGN ME UP 5 TIMES!

And none of these systems are out yet. I bet it's that Ice T buying all those games, he's such a spry young fellow!

/Sigh.

Jesus. you are a moron. The ignore button shall now consume you.

1) I would think that with a 24 hour head start that the Xbox One would get more preorders on Amazon... No?

That's like the intellectually slow that don't understand how many more units the PS3 sold globally considering it surpassed the 360 a YEAR ago despite launching a YEAR behind.

2) Mako; don't worry about him. I certainly wouldn't pay any attention to a dormant account owned by a 30+ year old that just started getting active and PRO MS post the E3 hiatus. In fact there are several posters that have decided to all of a sudden voice their opinion in favor of MS on CAG despite not having a presence or a posting history.

I'm not worried. It's just the simple fact that someone can't follow what is being said, and wants to harp on a single thing.

2) Mako; don't worry about him. I certainly wouldn't pay any attention to a dormant account owned by a 30+ year old that just started getting active and PRO MS post the E3 hiatus. In fact there are several posters that have decided to all of a sudden voice their opinion in favor of MS on CAG despite not having a presence or a posting history.
Probably because usually there's entirely no reason to post here. Your here to see the deals, that's it.

Then you see a thread completely bashing a system for absolutely misguided reasons, white knights running around worried about everyone else, when 3 months ago they were giving each other high fives for abusing this retailer or that retailers mistake..it's beyond hypocritical.

I've had this account for damn near a year, and posted once because I missed a deal I'd like to get my kids (a black wii u). Shit, I must be a paid MS AND Nintendo shill.

Mako took clear offense even AFTER I told him that my second entry wasnt about him, that it was just in general to the thread, that they should probably seek legal advice and not advice on a gaming forum. If his panties are that upset over it, that really isnt my problem.

Probably because usually there's entirely no reason to post here. Your here to see the deals, that's it.

Then you see a thread completely bashing a system for absolutely misguided reasons, white knights running around worried about everyone else, when 3 months ago they were giving each other high fives for abusing this retailer or that retailers mistake..it's beyond hypocritical.

I've had this account for damn near a year, and posted once because I missed a deal I'd like to get my kids (a black wii u). Shit, I must be a paid MS AND Nintendo shill.

Mako took clear offense even AFTER I told him that my second entry wasnt about him, that it was just in general to the thread, that they should probably seek legal advice and not advice on a gaming forum. If his panties are that upset over it, that really isnt my problem.
lolz. I never took offense to anything.

You clearly read everything WRONG. No one was asking for legal advice. We were stating opinions. It's funny. Try reading what people actually said, and come off that high horse of yours.

Amazon is currently doing a poll on which console their customers will be getting. It doesn't look pretty for the xbox one...

https://www.facebook.com/AmazonVideoGames/app_153839431317646
but yet both xbox one and ps4 launch day systems are sold out

anyone can vote that poll i bet half of those people for ps4 are kids that will not even be getting any thing

Amazon only has the Launch console up in the top 100 though, the PS4 has launch edition in spot #3, and the non-launch ones in spot #2. There's also 4 PS4 games in the top 20, only 1 XBone game. Also, the XBone controller is one slot lower than the new PS Eye, if that says anything :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back