Xbox One on the way. DRM removed, more details to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if this was posted (not going through all these pages) but MS canceled their post e3 round table Q&A. that tells me that they are trying to avoid the shitstorm that will happen after more bullshit is announced at e3
http://www.ibtimes.com/xbox-one-microsoft-cancels-e3-2013-media-roundtable-according-report-1293211#
Yeah, that got posted here and on Neogaf yesterday. They've also canceled a bunch of one on one interviews with people from Kotaku and other sites.
Wow if true what a bunch of chickenshits. Way to stand up for your business decisions but punk out when it comes to actually answering for them. I respect them even less. What bullshit.

So, what this means is that if you have a busy week of work and don't get a chance to game for a day or two, and then sit down to play some video games on your day off, and either your internet connection or XBL itself is down, you won't be playing anything.
Not sure about it but I would expect that the online check can occur when the system is sleeping, so unless you actually unplug it anytime you're not playing you shouldn't run into that problem. I guess we'll see though.

If you guys haven't watched the giant bomb video above you should do it. Very interesting discussion. Also the "any one" vs "anyone" regarding the shared library...

It's looking like only one person can play your shared game library at a time.
Echoing this. The Giant Bomb guys pretty much go over the same concerns we all have, and talk about how stupid a lot of this stuff is. One thing I realized while watching the video concerning the 24 hour internet checks: they state that if you haven't played your XB1 in 24 hours, it will need to perform the check before you're able to play. So, what this means is that if you have a busy week of work and don't get a chance to game for a day or two, and then sit down to play some video games on your day off, and either your internet connection or XBL itself is down, you won't be playing anything.

Yes, you can ask "How often does this actually happen?" But I'd like to ask "Should it happen at all?" Think about the possibility there. You've got a $400 system, several hundred dollars worth of games, and the system says "nope...you can't play". Like many have said, I don't know that there are any "perks" that are worth putting up with that kind of thing. At some point, it's just not worth the hassle.

It's definitely BS, but I'm not sure it will work like that example.

Modern consoles are always on. With my PS3 and PS+ it's set to check for updates at like 3am every day. No reason to think that the Xbone won't just pop on and connect to update activations every day automatically so there's no worries about being away from the console etc.

Not that it makes the BS ok, just saying that example may not be an issue. I figure the checks will be automated daily even if the user isn't turning on the console. Or there will be an option the user can set to have it check for updates every night (like on PS3) and that will also take care of daily check ins.

puzzles me how many 3rd party games are coming out for x1 and 360. It's either ms knows that all this stuff will make people not want to buy the system or the system will be pricey and most people will keep 360 for awhile.
What does MS have to do with 3rd party's? They get to decide independently...
ms controlles the games that are made for their system you have to get approvel from system makers to put your game on their systems. it's not free rain. i would just think ms would get deals in place for alot of games to be on x1 ONLY. but i think it's great they are still allowing companys to support 360. When 360 came out the first xbox pretty much died with no new games for it other then games like madden and other sports games.

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if this was posted (not going through all these pages) but MS canceled their post e3 round table Q&A. that tells me that they are trying to avoid the shitstorm that will happen after more bullshit is announced at e3
http://www.ibtimes.com/xbox-one-microsoft-cancels-e3-2013-media-roundtable-according-report-1293211#
Yeah, that got posted here and on Neogaf yesterday. They've also canceled a bunch of one on one interviews with people from Kotaku and other sites.
Wow if true what a bunch of chickenshits. Way to stand up for your business decisions but punk out when it comes to actually answering for them. I respect them even less. What bullshit.
This is what makes me think we're not going to see the benefits of a strict DRM system like this. They wouldn't need to "avoid the backlash" if they had good things to talk about. Like I've said before, if this system was necessary to stop piracy and keep developers from going out of business, fine. But it should be a compromise. If it's not equally good for the consumers, then it's pointless, as developers will go out of business anyway if people aren't buying anything. If they're cancelling interviews instead of being prepared to talk about "Yes, these are strict licensing policies, but they will help the gamer in the long run by allowing bigger and more frequent sales on games." then something is wrong.

Sad thing is I think it's less that they're chicken shits and more they just don't know what they're doing specifically yet and thus can't really give answers any more detailed than in the vague, general information they released last night.

That, and with things till in flux they don't want different messages getting out from different MS employees.

It just really seems like they had no intentions of launching Xbone in 2014, and Sony forced their hand with their PS4 reveal and now they're scrambling and fucking things up trying to play catch up.

If you guys haven't watched the giant bomb video above you should do it. Very interesting discussion. Also the "any one" vs "anyone" regarding the shared library...

It's looking like only one person can play your shared game library at a time.
Echoing this. The Giant Bomb guys pretty much go over the same concerns we all have, and talk about how stupid a lot of this stuff is. One thing I realized while watching the video concerning the 24 hour internet checks: they state that if you haven't played your XB1 in 24 hours, it will need to perform the check before you're able to play. So, what this means is that if you have a busy week of work and don't get a chance to game for a day or two, and then sit down to play some video games on your day off, and either your internet connection or XBL itself is down, you won't be playing anything.

Yes, you can ask "How often does this actually happen?" But I'd like to ask "Should it happen at all?" Think about the possibility there. You've got a $400 system, several hundred dollars worth of games, and the system says "nope...you can't play". Like many have said, I don't know that there are any "perks" that are worth putting up with that kind of thing. At some point, it's just not worth the hassle.

It's definitely BS, but I'm not sure it will work like that example.

Modern consoles are always on. With my PS3 and PS+ it's set to check for updates at like 3am every day. No reason to think that the Xbone won't just pop on and connect to update activations every day automatically so there's no worries about being away from the console etc.

Not that it makes the BS ok, just saying that example may not be an issue. I figure the checks will be automated daily even if the user isn't turning on the console. Or there will be an option the user can set to have it check for updates every night (like on PS3) and that will also take care of daily check ins.
That's a good point. Setting automatic checks would help. Doesn't this all just start to feel a little "Gestapo-ish" though? Are they going to check our citizenship while they're at it? lol

Also, is it just me, or does anybody else hate the new quote in a quote in a quote in a quote of the new CAG? Just makes the forum look really sloppy in my opinion. If I needed to muli-quote, I'd just click multi-quote.

puzzles me how many 3rd party games are coming out for x1 and 360. It's either ms knows that all this stuff will make people not want to buy the system or the system will be pricey and most people will keep 360 for awhile.
What does MS have to do with 3rd party's? They get to decide independently...
ms controlles the games that are made for their system you have to get approvel from system makers to put your game on their systems. it's not free rain. i would just think ms would get deals in place for alot of games to be on x1 ONLY. but i think it's great they are still allowing companys to support 360. When 360 came out the first xbox pretty much died with no new games for it other then games like madden and other sports games.
True...sort of. The whole reason the DRM is in place is because of 3rd party's demanding it. MS doesn't want them to yank support for the system. Those guys get to decide what platform they want to publish on, not the other way around.

Personally I'm moving 90% of my gaming back to PC from the looks of this gen. I can always wait out for their to be enough exclusives to merit a new console purchase because the benefits of having a console are starting to fade away. I don't like my consoles being so restrictive, I want to be able to just take it anywhere and play offline if I want to.

on monday grab your popcorn and sit down and enjoy the day all press conf's including 3rd partys are that day should be great entertainment and not just the games.

The ultimate problem with this system is that it relies on Live being 100% flawless and unhackable. As someone who got a 360 at launch, lived through multiple Live outtages(5 RROD) over the years, and knows a couple people that got the Fifa hack, the X1 will be no different. Live will go down and millions of people will own expensive bricks. What happens if a hacker manages to transfer the license? Your disc is now 100% landfill material.

The same holds true for Kinect. Since it's required, what happens if a child knocks it off the shelf and it dies? Dog chews through a cord? Dead console?
People think that M$ wouldn't be smart enough to have Live and then a separate server/system to do the check.

I assume that they will add an additional layer like the marketplace is now. As it is now, the marketplace can be inaccessible but live will be fine (this rarely ever happens though).

I assume they would have an authentication server. with multiple backups of this service as authentication has very little data exchanged. Meaning they could easily justify quad redundant servers to do this job to make sure that the authentication is always active to play single player/ couch coop games. So even though live might get hacked, the authentication servers wouldn't be affected. If authentication servers get hacked then they rotate the next in leaving maybe only an hour or two of downtime while swapping servers.

It just really seems like they had no intentions of launching Xbone in 2014, and Sony forced their hand with their PS4 reveal and now they're scrambling and fucking things up trying to play catch up.
This seems very likely. Sony really put them behind the 8 ball when they had an early reveal. They've been playing it pretty smart since then as well by letting MS take all the heat.

i cant wait till someone is actively booed on stage. chances are pretty good.

while MS is really fucking things up. keep in mind though that ITS THE PUBLISHERS (ea, activision, ubisoft) that were the ones pushing hard for this shit. if it comes down to it where i actually buy a console (ps4), i wont be supporting any publisher that has these policies in place. which means ill probably just be buying nothing but 1st party games.

After everything that came out last night I am about 90% certain I wont be buying a Xbox One. My PS3 has a layer of dust on it and all I really use it for is as a blu-ray player but if Sony announces no internet connection is required and you there isn't any draconian DRM then I will be buying a PS4 day one. I don't see myself becoming a full time PC gamer because I don't like playing Phantom of the Opera on my keyboard and for the most part I don't like the PC gamer community.
Preaching to the choir my friend. If Sony is on the same DRM page as Microsoft I'll finally have a reason to give my PS3 a second chance.

It's amazing watching something that's been on top fall crash so quickly right in front of our eyes.
It's amazing that the companies don't learn from history and the console maker on top has ALWAYS taken hard falls.

You had the whole industry crash in the 80s from the plehtora of shovel ware.

You had Nintendo plummet after dominating the market with the NES and SNES by being restrictive and wanting to stick with proprietary carts they could charge publishers big feeds per unit on to use with the N64, and shunning the partnership with Sony.

You had Sony fall off (in the US market anyway) after dominating with the PS1 and PS2 from pushing a non-gaming feature in Bluray that made the console expensive as hell as it was a new tech at the time, and making it worse by arrogantly saying people would want to work two jobs to afford it etc.

You'd think all this would show all the console makers that gamers are a fickle market, and people won't just put up with whatever or pay whatever they charge to play their games and keep them on top of the industry. But yet you still get stuff like this.
Can you honestly blame them given how uneducated and stubbornly loyal the average gamer of this generation has become? They buy IOUs for digital content they usually know next to nothing about before its released. They demand quanity over quality every single year without fail. Hell... quite often they provide better damage control for their favorite developer than the company themselves. It's no mystery to me why Microsoft is convinced they will clean house with the Xbox One. The majority who speaks for the rest of us has already been funding their type of hustle for years.

My biggest concern right now is just how much of a "lesser evil" Sony will be at this point. Lesser DRM related nonsense is all well and good, but personally I'd rather stick with current gen and not support this garbage at all for as long as humanly possible.

Isn't E3 only open to invited industry insiders--retail employees, game journalists etc?

I doubt there'd be any booing from that crowd as they don't want to damage relationships, not get their site/company invited next year etc.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/7/4406170/xbox-one-internet-trade-policy

After a month of vague corporate comments from Microsoft executives, we now know the Xbox One's game licensing policy was written from the ground up for companies. It's aggressively anti-consumer and anti-middle class, and it outright ignores underprivileged gamers. It's gross, despicable, greedy, pathetic, cowardly and out of touch with a growing global resentment for corporations.
Wallstreet Journal in on the bad press roundup.

http://blogs.wsj.com/corporate-intelligence/2013/06/07/microsofts-xbox-one-how-things-have-changed/

And MS employees allegedly trolling reddit with positive PR:

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1fv5yj/i_saw_microsoft_employees_monitoring_this/

They booed quite a bit when AT&T was announced as the 3G partner for Vita...
I still never understood the point of buying a 3G Vita, it's not like you could play games over 3G.

Also, I heard that as far as gamesharing goes, you can loan each game ONCE to someone who's been on your friends list at least a month, not a total of one game forever.

Could this be the first E3 presention with full-blown heckling?  I sure hope so.

the question is what publisher will even take the chance and go into program. Mostly the bigger ones like EA and activision but they don't care even with online pass their games sold pretty dang well.

when it comes to x1 being rushed i really think x1 and ps4 will be rushed. I think both sony and ms were freaking out who would jump on next gen first and show it off. if sony was ready to go for this year they would have come out and answer every single question we have and even more with all this ms stuff coming out. Plus they only showed a controller at main conf which made no sense. both these companys are not solid on what they will be doing even if systems are six months away.

the question is what publisher will even take the chance and go into program. Mostly the bigger ones like EA and activision but they don't care even with online pass their games sold pretty dang well.
while MS is really fucking things up. keep in mind though that ITS THE PUBLISHERS (ea, activision, ubisoft) that were the ones pushing hard for this shit
i dont see either consoles 1st party titles doing this as they want to seperate themselves as far away from this as possible while still having good 3rd party support on their respective console.

while MS is really fucking things up. keep in mind though that ITS THE PUBLISHERS (ea, activision, ubisoft) that were the ones pushing hard for this shit. if it comes down to it where i actually buy a console (ps4), i wont be supporting any publisher that has these policies in place. which means ill probably just be buying nothing but 1st party games.
Let's hope the publishers don't try to pull anything to exploitative. They are riding a very fine line. Microsoft is building a walled garden that is designed from the ground up to protect publishers and their interests. But they aren't going to be able to keep anyone IN that garden. And while publishers might enjoy the safety it provides, developers aren't going to want to stay. And all of the more open platforms springing up around them are going to look awfully appealing in a few years.

We could be seeing a major upheavel against publishers soon, and it's going to be lead by game developers. There are just so many more options for self-publishing these days, that the basic function of mega-publishers has grown stale. Soon enough they'll be obsolete. This is what worries me the most about the XBox One. It is focused on supporting and protecting obsolete institutions. (Cable TV, big game publishers, Microsoft)

E3  presentations will all suck.  A bunch of bullshots and pie in the sky promises. 

I'll be interested in public hands-on demos.  But the real event is in November when it actually comes out.  

Also, I heard that as far as gamesharing goes, you can loan each game ONCE to someone who's been on your friends list at least a month, not a total of one game forever.
The way I read it is you can GIVE AWAY any game you buy one time to anyone who's been on your friends list for 30+ days. They directly said renting and loaning wouldn't be available at launch, but they were discussion ooptions with their partners.

There's also the family account stuff that's pretty vague, but apparently each main family account can have 10 sub accounts (i.e. gamertags) that can access the game library. The main account holder and one sub account can access the content simultaneously.

Boos and heckles would serve to help the story break wider thus it'd be another good chance at alerting shareholders how future potential customers feel pre-launch.

It ain't nice to do but gamers need a spotlight and a megaphone to ever get shareholders to wake-up and take notice.

Hate to tell you, it's not just publishers that wanted this. Microsoft has been pulling these same shenanigans in the PC space, and are just trying to do some damage control by shifting blame to the publishers. They want this to be their Itunes, but their rogue way of doing it is going to be their downfall. One thing though, it has been the most entertaining 2 1/2 weeks, watching a billion dollar company shred it's brand, and we haven't even hit E3 yet. It's the trainwreck that just won't quit!!

The Russian hackers are going to come up with a box with a RJ45 that constantly feeds false connectivity info to the XBOX One, or just disable the internal clock.

Hate to tell you, it's not just publishers that wanted this. Microsoft has been pulling these same shenanigans in the PC space, and are just trying to do some damage control by shifting blame to the publishers. They want this to be their Itunes, but their rogue way of doing it is going to be their downfall. One thing though, it has been the most entertaining 2 1/2 weeks, watching a billion dollar company shred it's brand, and we haven't even hit E3 yet. It's the trainwreck that just won't quit!!
yes but pc gaming and console arent one in the same. id like to think its way more on the publishers side (EA being the biggest cheerleader for this). ps4 will have the same policy (in that it will be up to the publishers). if they didnt allow this, they would have lost a lot of 3rd party support which they obviously cant afford to do.

i cant wait to see what the sales numbers are for the consoles at launch and how games that support this. if they cant blame "the pirates" and now cant blame used sales, who will be the scapegoat now?

when it comes to x1 being rushed i really think x1 and ps4 will be rushed. I think both sony and ms were freaking out who would jump on next gen first and show it off. if sony was ready to go for this year they would have come out and answer every single question we have and even more with all this ms stuff coming out. Plus they only showed a controller at main conf which made no sense. both these companys are not solid on what they will be doing even if systems are six months away.
Considering the amount of ire directed at Microsoft as of late, not answering questions is probably the smartest business decision Sony has made in years. Even if their policies are every bit as shitty as Microsoft's, they look like the good guy right now, and the longer they can keep that act up, the better. Whether or not they are actually ready to go became irrelevant once silence became the best strategic move. Had Microsoft come out looking great as opposed to shooting themselves in the foot, you can bet your ass Sony would be speaking up as well.

I'm starting to wonder if there's a cosmic rule of 3 with home consoles. It happened with the N64, it might be happening again with the Wii U (E3 and a holiday of people not buying Xbox Ones/PS4s due to drm may change that), it happened with the Saturn, it happened with the PS3 (yeah they mostly turned it around but it took years and they lost their massive dominance). Maybe it's just Microsoft's turn...

Considering the amount of ire directed at Microsoft as of late, not answering questions is probably the smartest business decision Sony has made in years. Even if their policies are every bit as shitty as Microsoft's, they look like the good guy right now, and the longer they can keep that act up, the better. Whether or not they are actually ready to go became irrelevant once silence became the best strategic move. Had Microsoft come out looking great as opposed to shooting themselves in the foot, you can bet your ass Sony would be speaking up as well.
A big mistake on Microsoft's part is just how shifty they've been about this whole thing. The way they've been acting, it makes them appear guilty. It's almost as though they know they're doing something they shouldn't be doing.

The proper approach would have been either to do as Sony is doing, and wait until later to announce any of this, or to have announced it loud and proud. This entire discussion would have been different if Microsoft had declared all of these details immediately after their press conference, and acted extremely pleased with themselves when they did it. The run around they went with makes them seem weak, undecided, and uncertain. They come across like a shameful dog who just urinated on the floor and knows its about to be punished. When you're an industry leader, you don't have the luxury of skulking around issues. No matter what your stance is, you must be certain of it, and trumpet it from the rooftops, right or wrong.

Now they've left the door open for Sony to appear to be strong and commanding, even if they announce the exact same policies at E3. Even in a worst-case scenario, Sony still gets to convey its message in a unified manner.

If the only thing Sony has is a similar used games policy I'm still on board. They've already said there would not be an online check-in system (in an interview in the PS4 issue of GI). No mandatory Kinect. No attachment to Cable/Satellite which I don't use and is slowly but surely becoming an aging dinosaur (way to look to the future MS) with more people ditching it completely all the time. Also no mandatory installs to a hard drive that would probably hold at most a handful of titles at once, pretty much guaranteeing I have to pay extra for an additional hard drive. The used game thing seems to be the really big headline, but IMHO it's the least pressing of the issues you get with an Xbox One.

yes but pc gaming and console arent one in the same. id like to think its way more on the publishers side (EA being the biggest cheerleader for this). ps4 will have the same policy (in that it will be up to the publishers). if they didnt allow this, they would have lost a lot of 3rd party support which they obviously cant afford to do.
i cant wait to see what the sales numbers are for the consoles at launch and how games that support this. if they cant blame "the pirates" and now cant blame used sales, who will be the scapegoat now?
My fear is that they will blame the old consoles still being around and having support games published for them. And it will be like the OG Xbox with new games stopping soon after the Xboner comes out. Once they kill off all the evil used games, who knows?

If the only thing Sony has is a similar used games policy I'm still on board. They've already said there would not be an online check-in system (in an interview in the PS4 issue of GI). No mandatory Kinect. No attachment to Cable/Satellite which I don't use and is slowly but surely becoming an aging dinosaur (way to look to the future MS) with more people ditching it completely all the time. Also no mandatory installs to a hard drive that would probably hold at most a handful of titles at once, pretty much guaranteeing I have to pay extra for an additional hard drive. The used game thing seems to be the really big headline, but IMHO it's the least pressing of the issues you get with an Xbox One.
I don't even care if there's a mandatory online for SOME games on the PS4. As long as there are offline game options then I'm good with PS4. With Xbox One you have NO games you can play offline more than 24 hours. As long as the camera doesn't have to be connected, even when "off" I'm good. I still haven't figured out how the Xbox One would know that you disconnect the Kinect if it's set to "off".

A big mistake on Microsoft's part is just how shifty they've been about this whole thing. The way they've been acting, it makes them appear guilty. It's almost as though they know they're doing something they shouldn't be doing.
I think the worst part is the condescending "we'll allow any person in your house to play any game on the Xbone."

Wow, thanks MS for being so forward thinking and giving us a feature that every console known to man for the past 35 years has allowed us to do. Talk about spin.

Don't forget the awesome ability to WATCH LIVE TV! (except that part wasn't even live...) THE FUTURE IS HERE!

The online check-in I can live with, I don't like it but I could tolerate it.

The used game stuff...no, no, and no.  If I can't sell, trade, lend or give games away as I will, I am out.  The company that made my car gets no say and no cut when I sell it, the same for books, the same for computers, the same for everything.

I saw this posted somewhere (I forget - been reading so much stuff today) and just wanted to reiterate it here.  The day of all digital (and thus lack of trading in/selling) gaming is going to come one day anyway.  The mistake MS is making is to force that so suddenly at this point.  The much smarter thing would have been to continue as before with more of an emphasis on downloads but treating disc-based content as always.  EA and the like could have continued with their online passes to discourage used game sales/purchases if they wanted.

We were already heading in the direction of digital games tied to accounts with the PS3/360 (and even worse with the Wii as it is tied to the single system).  The natural progression in the next generation would have been for a lot more of that, thus preparing people for the eventual all-download future.

This is just too damn sudden.

This is just too damn sudden.
It's not sudden, Microsoft is just handling it in an incredibly obnoxious manner.
It is sudden for a lot of people used to the way console gaming has always been. Like I said, it was gradually moving that way anyway, but making it 100% that way for the next system was just a bit too much. But yeah, they are also being obnoxious ;).

Honestly, the used game policy is what bothers me the most.

I have a hard time seeing myself paying $40-60 for a game with limited resell/trade in options (which means probably means terrible values).

The online checks don't bother me--I don't like them but I can't recall the last time my internet was down for more than a couple hours anyway.

The TV stuff is easy to ignore if you don't want it. I'd probably check it out at least as I do watch a lot of live TV since I'm huge into sports (and other than MLB there's little you can stream--ESPN 3 requires a participating cable provider log in to work, pretty sure the NBA doesn't have streaming pay per view, and NFL is exclusive to DirectTV as far as pay per view goes, and local games on the networks, monday night football on ESPN).

I install all my games anyway as they load much faster. I just delete them after I beat and sell them. So that wouldn't change my usage at all.

But limited resell options is a kick in the taint with prices staying the same.

Honestly, the used game policy is what bothers me the most.

I have a hard time seeing myself paying $40-60 for a game with limited resell/trade in options (which means probably means terrible values).

The online checks don't bother me--I don't like them but I can't recall the last time my internet was down for more than a couple hours anyway.

The TV stuff is easy to ignore if you don't want it. I'd probably check it out at least as I do watch a lot of live TV since I'm huge into sports (and other than MLB there's little you can stream--ESPN 3 requires a participating cable provider log in to work, pretty sure the NBA doesn't have streaming pay per view, and NFL is exclusive to DirectTV as far as pay per view goes, and local games on the networks, monday night football on ESPN).

I install all my games anyway as they load much faster. I just delete them after I beat and sell them. So that wouldn't change my usage at all.

But limited resell options is a kick in the taint with prices staying the same.
The thing about this console is they did so much anti-consumer stuff that there's something in there for everyone.

It is sudden for a lot of people used to the way console gaming has always been. Like I said, it was gradually moving that way anyway, but making it 100% that way for the next system was just a bit too much. But yeah, they are also being obnoxious ;).
Yeah, they definitely could have been more gradual and given people incentives to go with digital purchases instead of discs.

Make the download version cheaper. Maybe put some big games up a week or month before they come out on disc.

Things like that to gradually get people in the habit of buying digitally and getting over not being able to resell games etc. rather than just forcing all this on consumers all at once.

There would have always been uproar as there will always be collectors who want physical media. Always be cheapasses who want to rent or borrow most of what they play, or buy day one, beat right away and sell for $5-10 less than they paid for it etc.

But pushing this all at once has pissed off pretty much everyone--even people like me who really don't do any of the above. I do resell games as I've made clear. But usually not right at launch as I don't buy many games day one, and the vast majority or online games or WRPGs that I'll play off and on for months and lose value before I sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back