Xbox One X, Minecraft Xbox One LE Console Preorders

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Standard Edition now available for preorder!

Best Buy - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-x-1tb-console-black/5919707.p?skuId=5919707

Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/dp/B074WPGYRF/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1506002838&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=xbox+one+x&psc=1

Gamestop - https://www.gamestop.com/collection/xbox-one-x

Walmart - https://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/55849661

------

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Console

• Limited

• Custom Console Texture( standard version has smooth texture )

• Green Project Scorpio Edition lettering on console/controller

• Sexy packaging

• $500

Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Microsoft-Xbox-One-X-Project-Scorpio-Edition-1TB-Console-FMP-00001/55849661

Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-project-scorpio-edition/8ZJH508RNQL0

Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-x-project-scorpio-edition-1tb-console-black/5919711.p?skuId=5919711

Target: https://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-x/-/A-52614582?clkid=4432faf9Na0022f7e6beaa8d89c52fa9a&lnm=79373&afid=VigLink&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002#lnk=sametab

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/dp/B01GW8VG7O/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=sec2002-20&linkId=8b2a8b47eee3e828c9d0600c32aff039

Gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/consoles/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-project-scorpio-edition/152559?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-1JGV3A1oyR5dvt6WKxVYmw

Gamestop Elite controller bundle: http://www.gamestop.com/consoles/bronze-xbox-one-x-elite-controller-bundle/152671?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-yxGFQUVGSoXSlOI5NaQusg

qdqnl7w.jpg

-------

Xbox One S Minecraft Limited Edition Console

• 1TB Hard Drive

• Custom Console/Stand/Controller

• $400

Microsoft Store (console)- https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-one-s-1tb-console-minecraft-limited-edition-bundle/8ngxsgcqr2vr

Controller (green): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-wireless-controller-minecraft-creeper-limited-edition/8stgmjplqw9w

Controller (pink): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-wireless-controller-minecraft-pig-limited-edition/8mh5xk4s0tv2

Target: https://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-s-1tb-minecraft-limited-edition-bundle/-/A-52711428#lnk=sametab

rFll8mk.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3gSQZk0Crg

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Buy Xbox One X Deals:

• Xbox One X 1TB Console $499.99 (Available Tuesday)
    Be among the first in line at midnight to receive an Xbox Launch Kit featuring Xbox One X branded lanyard, socks, wristband and chinch bag.

[*]Save $50 on an Xbox Elite Controller with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
[*]Save $10 on any Xbox One Controller with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
[*]Save $20 on Madden NFL 18 with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
[*]Save $10 on Asssassin's Creed Origins with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
[*]Bundle & Save: Save $30 with the purchase of any Xbox One Controller, Turtle Beach XO Three Headset and an Xbox One X Console (Not valid in combination of other offers)

Be among the first in line at midnight to receive an Xbox Launch Kit featuring Xbox One X branded lanyard, socks, wristband and chinch bag.

[*]Bundle & Save: Save $30 with the purchase of any Xbox One Controller, Turtle Beach XO Three Headset and an Xbox One X Console (Not valid in combination of other offers)
Nice. Hoping I get that fan kit. Hopefully there is a good amount per store.

• Xbox One X 1TB Console $499.99 (Available Tuesday)Be among the first in line at midnight to receive an Xbox Launch Kit featuring Xbox One X branded lanyard, socks, wristband and chinch bag.
Can I get my Xbox One X swag and then return my Xbox One X and keep the swag?

I'm 50/50. Bashed the console before but honestly, I've been really digging the two-console setup. 4k HDR TV ready and it'll compliment the visual look sitting next to my PS4 Pro in my entertainment center. I'm mega pumped to play Halo, Gears, and Sunset for the first time. But.. I want more games. I've got a PC. My order was scheduled to arrive on Tuesday but I changed it to Friday to give more time to think about it. That sounds really weird but, that happened. 

Meanwhile I can watch some unboxing videos in a few days before deciding. 

Tapatalk doesn't have a report button. Drats.
Maybe there’s parents looking to get one of these for their kid at Christmas. It’s good advice whether or not anyone wants to believe it. A lot of people have been burned by MS in the past...that’s all.

Secondly, it’s not really fanboyism is I don’t plug an alternate system.

Maybe there’s parents looking to get one of these for their kid at Christmas. It’s good advice whether or not anyone wants to believe it. A lot of people have been burned by MS in the past...that’s all.

Secondly, it’s not really fanboyism is I don’t plug an alternate system.
You're not only trolling, but giving bad advice. Extended warranties are generally a waste of money and there is no indication that the Xbox One X is going to have any higher defect rate than any other consumer product out there.

If anyone knows this answer feel free to jump in here: can you get any of these savings if you preordered online? I can certainly print out the order number and everything but I've never tried using that to stack with a deal like this.

Also maybe a silly question but anybody know if they sell digital versions of games in-store? I'd like to get Origins but I prefer digital since I game share with my cousin.

I'm 50/50. Bashed the console before but honestly, I've been really digging the two-console setup. 4k HDR TV ready and it'll compliment the visual look sitting next to my PS4 Pro in my entertainment center. I'm mega pumped to play Halo, Gears, and Sunset for the first time. But.. I want more games. I've got a PC. My order was scheduled to arrive on Tuesday but I changed it to Friday to give more time to think about it. That sounds really weird but, that happened.

If you can afford it (which it sounds like you can) why not? I don't really get console bashing.. everything has its pros and cons. Get Forza Horizon 3 if you can by the way, that game is so much fun and it already looks incredible in 1080, it's gonna be really good in 4K.

If anyone knows this answer feel free to jump in here: can you get any of these savings if you preordered online? I can certainly print out the order number and everything but I've never tried using that to stack with a deal like this.

Also maybe a silly question but anybody know if they sell digital versions of games in-store? I'd like to get Origins but I prefer digital since I game share with my cousin.
There are cards for the digital AC Origins in stores but it might not qualify for the $10 off deal.

I am having similar through. Back at august I trade in my one s to GameStop for 170 ish and preorder xbx scorpio edition and I am having some similar through if it is worth 500 with no game. After I trade one my one s I install my digital copy forza horizon 3 and it look amazing on my 1440p monitor with 1070. I mean I will eventually rebuy Xbox because of the the 360 and original Xbox game. I also like how xbx improve all Xbox one with down sample unlike ps4 pro.

There are cards for the digital AC Origins in stores but it might not qualify for the $10 off deal.
Thanks that's good to know digital is an option. I'd really like if I can get the 10 off though, I plan on buying Origins anyways and I think Best Buy should honor their deals but it might be YMMV on this one. I wonder if anyone here has experience with online ordering and stacking deals in-store.

If you can afford it (which it sounds like you can) why not? I don't really get console bashing.. everything has its pros and cons. Get Forza Horizon 3 if you can by the way, that game is so much fun and it already looks incredible in 1080, it's gonna be really good in 4K.
The bandwagon is hard to get off sometimes. The system is impressive and I love that new console smell. Never owned a racing game nor played much of. Hell I just might, I've always been curious. I could never drift correctly around tight corners so I never gave it the time of day.

I don't know if I'm gonna go through with it. I have $460 put down at GameStop, but after watching digital foundry videos comparing PS4 pro and regular PS4, and the game having exact same framerate but better "frame pacing", I don't know if I can justify it. I bring that up, as I don't see the x1x being that much better. I have PS4 pro, and if frame pacing is the only thing to improve, but fps stays the same, I just wasted another $500 (fool me twice).

That and I have a gaming computer as it is, so there's no real point off paying of the x1x and just cancelling my pre-order. Feel bad doing so, as the employees at the gs I pre-ordered from are great, but $500 is a lot of money (even if I easily cleared that just in flips over the past year).

My amazon preorder won't be delivered until the 9th according an email I received today. Thought it'd be delivered on release day.

Can't speak for the X, but the XB1 has been worth it for me just to catch up on 360 stuff I missed. I sold my launch model 360 after I beat Red Dead, and picked up a PS3 due to being a home theater geek and wanting the best Blu-Ray player I could get, as the HD-DVD/Blu-Ray war had just petered out.

Getting to catch up on everything I had missed (Gears 2 & 3, Halo Anniversary, Fable, Fallout 3, etc) has been a blast, and getting to play back through Red Dead has been great as well. I think the BC aspect, particularly with as cheap as you can get an XB1 S now, makes it a great value, and it's my preferred Blu-Ray player over my PS4 Pro.

I was all in on the X, but I don't know what's going on with Microsoft software wise right now. To not have a 4K, 60 FPS killer app ready at launch blows my mind. I'm still pondering getting one next week, but I suspect I'll hold onto my S for now. I suspect by this time next year they will n have dropped the price and hopefully begun addressing the dearth of AAA first party titles.

I don't know if I'm gonna go through with it. I have $460 put down at GameStop, but after watching digital foundry videos comparing PS4 pro and regular PS4, and the game having exact same framerate but better "frame pacing", I don't know if I can justify it. I bring that up, as I don't see the x1x being that much better. I have PS4 pro, and if frame pacing is the only thing to improve, but fps stays the same, I just wasted another $500 (fool me twice).

That and I have a gaming computer as it is, so there's no real point off paying of the x1x and just cancelling my pre-order. Feel bad doing so, as the employees at the gs I pre-ordered from are great, but $500 is a lot of money (even if I easily cleared that just in flips over the past year).
It sounds like the X1X isn't a day one purchase for you. I would wait a week or two and watch the resulting comparison videos to see if this is what you want. If this is a questionable purchase for you I don't see the point of going in day one unless you really really want the Scorpio edition (I am guessing no).

The X1X should be a bigger jump in both IQ & performance (from the X1) than the PS4 to the PS4 Pro (at least on paper). At the end of the day, all we know is the specs on paper and not the result. Digitalfoundry has so far been very positive about the X1X. Unfortunately, it seems X1X games that run at a lower resolution (e.g., 900p v. 1080p) will stay there unless a new patch is released. If I understand correctly, a higher resolution PS4 game will still look better on the PS4/Pro than the X1X if the games are left in their vanilla forms. The real test will be PS4 Pro vs. X1X for new multiplats like ROTR & Shadow of Mordor 2.

Another thing to consider is backwards compatibility if it's important to you. Below is a Digitalfoundry video of Metal Gear Rising & Bayonetta playing at a perfect 60 FPS. Go to around 12:30. I would personally like to see how Blighttown in Dark Souls performs now. A fully locked 30 FPS console version of Dark Souls would be fantastic (and hopefully a 60 FPS version of Dark Souls 3). Backwards compatible games (some?) have also gotten a resolution boost (e.g., Halo 3 @ 4K).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJmWsgFl6kA

All of this should taken with a grain of salt because some of the content shown is just raw performance boost and no specific X1X patch.

Can't speak for the X, but the XB1 has been worth it for me just to catch up on 360 stuff I missed. I sold my launch model 360 after I beat Red Dead, and picked up a PS3 due to being a home theater geek and wanting the best Blu-Ray player I could get, as the HD-DVD/Blu-Ray war had just petered out.

Getting to catch up on everything I had missed (Gears 2 & 3, Halo Anniversary, Fable, Fallout 3, etc) has been a blast, and getting to play back through Red Dead has been great as well. I think the BC aspect, particularly with as cheap as you can get an XB1 S now, makes it a great value, and it's my preferred Blu-Ray player over my PS4 Pro.

I was all in on the X, but I don't know what's going on with Microsoft software wise right now. To not have a 4K, 60 FPS killer app ready at launch blows my mind. I'm still pondering getting one next week, but I suspect I'll hold onto my S for now. I suspect by this time next year they will n have dropped the price and hopefully begun addressing the dearth of AAA first party titles.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I legit did not even think of backwards compatible. Totally forgot and I've looked up a list: Blue Dragon, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, Fable 2 & 3, original Forza Horizon, Gears of War 2, 3, Judgement, Lost Odyssey, Perfect Dark Zero, Saints Row, Tales of Vesperia. The Naruto exclusives hopefully are added soon. Just games I can't play on PC/PS4 is what would tip my hat. This might be enough of them.

I legit did not even think of backwards compatible. Totally forgot and I've looked up a list: Blue Dragon, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, Fable 2 & 3, original Forza Horizon, Gears of War 2, 3, Judgement, Lost Odyssey, Perfect Dark Zero, Saints Row, Tales of Vesperia. The Naruto exclusives hopefully are added soon. Just games I can't play on PC/PS4 is what would tip my hat. This might be enough of them.
Tales of Vesperia? Wait wut?

Mine hasn't shipped but does say arriving Tuesday. I wonder when they typically ship. Saturday's or they overnight on Mondays?
Mine says the same thing from Best Buy's site:

2nsmjux.png

I wonder when they'll actually ship it. I called customer service and got this weird bot thing but when I went through the options to check order status it said it was going to arrive by Nov 7th. Wonder if they'll do some type of overnight shipping like you said to avoid early deliveries.

Mine says the same thing from Best Buy's site:

2nsmjux.png

I wonder when they'll actually ship it. I called customer service and got this weird bot thing but when I went through the options to check order status it said it was going to arrive by Nov 7th. Wonder if they'll do some type of overnight shipping like you said to avoid early deliveries.
At this point, they will most likely be overnighting them on Monday. I'll likely just keep my In-store pickup preorder. Was hoping small chance the online order would ship early

At this point, they will most likely be overnighting them on Monday. I'll likely just keep my In-store pickup preorder. Was hoping small chance the online order would ship early
I'm just not sure if I should be nervous that it hasn't moved past the "processing" step yet. Shouldn't they at least be preparing it by now? The thing's supposed to ship in 2 days.

When I ordered earlier it said it would be Wednesday with my free 2 day(elite plus), and $9 to get it on Tuesday. I paid the $9 since I was using some certs anyway. In my experience BB got stuff to me on release day 75% of the time, but since it said Wednesday...

When I ordered earlier it said it would be Wednesday with my free 2 day(elite plus), and $9 to get it on Tuesday. I paid the $9 since I was using some certs anyway. In my experience BB got stuff to me on release day 75% of the time, but since it said Wednesday...
Elite plus here as well but I preordered long ago. Fully expect release day delivery

I'm just not sure if I should be nervous that it hasn't moved past the "processing" step yet. Shouldn't they at least be preparing it by now? The thing's supposed to ship in 2 days.
Yea same here. Surprised they didn't ship out. Don't really remember how they handled past launches. Wish they would of released it this past Friday. Tuesdays suck

I just received an email with a code for my Xbox One X preorder at Gamestop. Valid 11/6-11/12.

• Get $200 guaranteed for Switch or PS4 Pro toward the purchase of a new Xbox One X
  • Get $150 guaranteed for Xbox One S, PS4 Original or Slim toward the purchase of a new Xbox One X
  • Get $100 guaranteed for Original Xbox One toward the purchase of a new Xbox One X
I'll probably trade in my Xbox One S.
im so tempted to trade my S in, but the thought that i can have 1 xbox in the bedroom is whats stopping me from trading it in. i game in the living room but my gf loves certain shows so she watches them in the living room when they come out. i can game in the bedroom when she does her thing lol

Well I originally had my Scorpio edition ordered on Amazon back in August. After the contact that I posted a few pages ago and some research, it appears that plenty of people were stuck on no delivery date or the most recent emails were saying sometime in after launch. I decided to cancel the order after I got one through Best Buy on Friday.

Happy to say that the status went from processing to preparing last night and is still promised delivery by 11/7.

I got the same. East coast.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Interesting. I have a preorder at GameStop, and they are letting people finalize purchase starting at 8 PM (Central time), but we can't pick up the console until 11 PM (which would be midnight Eastern).

Interesting. I have a preorder at GameStop, and they are letting people finalize purchase starting at 8 PM (Central time), but we can't pick up the console until 11 PM (which would be midnight Eastern).
It's probably just promo for their launch. They are starting a launch party at that time at my local store. I'm sure you won't be able to checkout till midnight.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I contacted BB yesterday after I had previously been told they would ship on Thursday. The agent told me that this would be sent to the local stores and it would be the responsibility of the local store to get it the "last mile" to my house on Tuesday. They told me it could be by common carrier, courier, or some other driver straight from the store. I was incredulous and repeated this back to him, as I have never experienced anything like that from BB before. He confirmed and said "I guarantee you will receive your device on Tuesday". The order stays changed to preparing this morning, so here's hoping....

I can also confirm my order status changed to preparing today. Guess they're finally shipping them out. I wonder what took them so long to ship. Aren't they going to be paying more in shipping for last minute stuff? They should've been out a week ago to save costs.

I just received an email with a code for my Xbox One X preorder at Gamestop. Valid 11/6-11/12.

• Get $200 guaranteed for Switch or PS4 Pro toward the purchase of a new Xbox One X
  • Get $150 guaranteed for Xbox One S, PS4 Original or Slim toward the purchase of a new Xbox One X
  • Get $100 guaranteed for Original Xbox One toward the purchase of a new Xbox One X
I'll probably trade in my Xbox One S.
Anyone know if you have to trade in the One S at the time of purchase or can you bring it back after picking up the One X but before the coupon expires?

I can also confirm my order status changed to preparing today. Guess they're finally shipping them out. I wonder what took them so long to ship. Aren't they going to be paying more in shipping for last minute stuff? They should've been out a week ago to save costs.
I think MS is just late delivering them to Best Buy's distribution centers. The one that services my stores didn't even have them yet on Thursday yet even though the Scorpios were already delivered to stores by then.

Anyone know if you have to trade in the One S at the time of purchase or can you bring it back after picking up the One X but before the coupon expires?
I am pretty sure I read someone say you have to trade it in before picking the X up.

I contacted BB yesterday after I had previously been told they would ship on Thursday. The agent told me that this would be sent to the local stores and it would be the responsibility of the local store to get it the "last mile" to my house on Tuesday. They told me it could be by common carrier, courier, or some other driver straight from the store. I was incredulous and repeated this back to him, as I have never experienced anything like that from BB before. He confirmed and said "I guarantee you will receive your device on Tuesday". The order stays changed to preparing this morning, so here's hoping....
When I saw that it hadn't shipped last night, this thought entered my mind. Crazy but probably cheaper.

Just gonna pick mine up at midnight tomm

Got 2 scorpion editions coming from Best Buy, one is pick up at my local store (says processing) the other is being shipped (charged my card)

Got 2 scorpion editions coming from Best Buy, one is pick up at my local store (says processing) the other is being shipped (charged my card)

My Amazon preorder still says delivery estimate of Tuesday but hasn’t shipped yet. Hopefully they’ll overnight it tomorrow. I’ve had a few shipments from Amazon late lately and they always compensate, but would rather it arrive on my day off than late and get an extra month of prime.

My Amazon preorder still says delivery estimate of Tuesday but hasn’t shipped yet. Hopefully they’ll overnight it tomorrow. I’ve had a few shipments from Amazon late lately and they always compensate, but would rather it arrive on my day off than late and get an extra month of prime.
In my experience with Amazon it really depends on who they ship with. I have Prime too and usually do the 2 day shipping unless any of the orders come with 1 day. I had one case where they shipped a 1 day order with some company called Lasership (had never heard of them before) and it arrived 4 days later. I complained and got the extra month of Prime. For the most part though if it goes through Fedex/UPS/USPS it'll get here on the day it's supposed to, although usually late in the afternoon.

bread's done
Back