Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
You claim to live near San Francisco/silicon valley area but now you're 100 miles away from ikea? There's one 15 minutes away from San Francisco and another 10 minutes from Palo Alto. Your lies are so strange.
4400 Shellmound St, Emeryville, CA 94608
1700 E Bayshore Rd, East Palo Alto, CA 94303
They're both closed right now due to Covid. And, I do live about 100 miles from San Francisco. I take the train to get down there. The train does not go to either Ikea. It's not a lie, I just don't want to give my exact location to a bunch of people on this website that are wishing me harm on a daily basis.

They're both closed right now due to Covid. And, I do live about 100 miles from San Francisco. I take the train to get down there. The train does not go to either Ikea. It's not a lie, I just don't want to give my exact location to a bunch of people on this website that are wishing me harm on a daily basis.
Wishing someone to be silent is not the same as wishing them harm.

I guess I just prefer to not have to change the batteries. When the controller dies, I just put it on the dock to charge, and it gives the controllers a place to rest when not being used.
It is hard for me to continue playing a game when I have to put the controller in the dock to charge. I prefer to pause the game when the battery is low and take the two seconds it takes to swap batteries and keep playing. I have never had the batteries die on my controller the exact moment I was finished playing so this works better for me.

Tell that to the forum member who got banned because he called my house and told me that he was going to kill my family.
If that really happened you should have done more than get him banned from a forum. That is something the police take very seriously and would warrant a call to them. Same to someone sending you a picture of your house because I am sure most would take that as a threat as well.

Tell that to the forum member who got banned because he called my house and told me that he was going to kill my family.
Or, the other forum member who emailed me pictures of the front of my house.
Look, that's a pretty serious accusation and if that is really going on you should be doing more than casually posting about it in a video game forum (not saying you haven't done more, just stating the obvious). I can't speak for everyone hear, but I wish no harm upon you or anyone. If someone is threatening you and this isn't theatrics then you should tell someone about it because that's scary stuff.

Been checking ebay and used Gears 5 One X consoles have gone for $300-$400. One I was watching even went for $510 yesterday. That's just the console no extras. Wonder if there is a surge on them because the Series X/S are sold out. Trending price was $391 last I checked.

It is hard for me to continue playing a game when I have to put the controller in the dock to charge. I prefer to pause the game when the battery is low and take the two seconds it takes to swap batteries and keep playing. I have never had the batteries die on my controller the exact moment I was finished playing so this works better for me.
That’s why I always have a second controller right next to me so when one dies, the other is immediately ready to go. I always have 2-4 controllers that I rotate between being ready to play or charging / resting on the charging dock.

Been checking ebay and used Gears 5 One X consoles have gone for $300-$400. One I was watching even went for $510 yesterday. That's just the console no extras. Wonder if there is a surge on them because the Series X/S are sold out. Trending price was $391 last I checked.
I have a gears 5 xbox one x I'm looking to sell before the series X comes out if I decide to keep my pre order. Might have to look into that. Thanks!

Your lies are so strange.
I've noticed that this user has a proclivity to lie and embellish for no reason too. He has a propensity for manufacturing irl drama on here.

You don't even have a trading score dude; so no one on here has your address. The whole "I've had COVID for four months" thing and I can't even remember the other instances of BS bc they weren't even worth remembering. Always looking for attention and lying to people. If the lies weren't so bald-faced then it wouldn't be so obvious. It's a serious character flaw.

I have a sealed NBA 2k19 Xbox One X that I have trying to sell locally with no luck. I have had it listed on FB marketplace for over a month with nothing but lowball offers. As soon as the Series X and S got pricing and release dates I have had only one truly lowball offer.

Kinda crazy the prices on ebay, I also have the 500 million PS4 Pro and one I'm watching is at $670 used. 

If you sell make sure to take lots of pictures and have them sign for it. Also get insurance. I have sold a bunch of consoles only time I was scammed on ebay was one digital game code, never on physical items.

The 500 million and 20th anniversary models will always hold a high value. The real question is if the Cyberpunk xbox one x will hold its value.

Kinda crazy the prices on ebay, I also have the 500 million PS4 Pro and one I'm watching is at $670 used.

If you sell make sure to take lots of pictures and have them sign for it. Also get insurance. I have sold a bunch of consoles only time I was scammed on ebay was one digital game code, never on physical items.
That's really good advice, I've heard some horror stories with that kind of stuff and is my biggest fear with selling consoles on ebay. I've sold a lot of things locally without issue but the prices for xbox consoles right now locally are around $200-$250 and doesn't seem worth the hassle and dealing with low ball offers. People seem to pay more for the special edition consoles on ebay than they do locally.

That's really good advice, I've heard some horror stories with that kind of stuff and is my biggest fear with selling consoles on ebay. I've sold a lot of things locally without issue but the prices for xbox consoles right now locally are around $200-$250 and doesn't seem worth the hassle and dealing with low ball offers. People seem to pay more for the special edition consoles on ebay than they do locally.
Yeah, I sold my LE Advanced Warfare OG Xbox One for around $280 I think it was, earlier in the pandemic. Then bought the Cyberpunk console for $300. It really helps if you have the complete product with box and everything in great condition. People will buy that stuff on Craigslist; just take good pictures and present professionally. I always say "firm" after the price in my listing and make a note that "there will be no price reductions upon meetup" just so that people know. Unfortunately it might be too late now since production seems have caught up and people only care about the new consoles now that the info has dropped.

I always sell consoles at in-person local meetups though. You'd have to pay 30 bucks just to ship one. Plus the liability of it breaking, or them claiming it broke; you get no afterward liability from a local sale.

Yeah, I sold my LE Advanced Warfare OG Xbox One for around $280 I think it was, earlier in the pandemic. Then bought the Cyberpunk console for $300. It really helps if you have the complete product with box and everything in great condition. People will buy that stuff on Craigslist; just take good pictures and present professionally. I always say "firm" after the price in my listing and make a note that "there will be no price reductions upon meetup" just so that people know. Unfortunately it might be too late now since production seems have caught up and people only care about the new consoles now that the info has dropped.

I always sell consoles at in-person local meetups though. You'd have to pay 30 bucks just to ship one. Plus the liability of it breaking, or them claiming it broke; you get no afterward liability from a local sale.
I think I'm going to try locally first. Shipping and ebay fees make selling a console less desirable, but not having to meet up with someone is a plus. I still have the box and the console is in excellent condition so hopefully it sells quickly. I love the design of the gears 5 console though so a part of me wants to keep it.

I think I'm going to try locally first. Shipping and ebay fees make selling a console less desirable, but not having to meet up with someone is a plus. I still have the box and the console is in excellent condition so hopefully it sells quickly. I love the design of the gears 5 console though so a part of me wants to keep it.
oh you should have np selling the Gears 5 LE console if you live in a decently sized metro. Take nice pictures and hold firm. Keep relisting it every few days to make it newer in the listings. You should be able to get 300 bucks for it no problem. Might take a few days is all. Just weed out the people that want to waste your time, on the first message.

Good luck man.

I try putting up my normal xbox one x for 250 in my area, not much bite.  I even put down willing to trade for newer tmobile phone and trade for some pc parts.  

I've had better luck on ebay but I have 240+ feedback which helps. I live in the boonies and everyone always wants to low ball or won't buy unless dirt cheap. I usually do free shipping on ebay but saw all the Gears consoles were going high and all had 25+ for shipping too. If you have a scale (I use a digital food scale) you can weigh and measure the box and set calculated shipping. Having a sellers account also gets a slight discount on shipping from ebay/paypal.

I used to sell live bugs on ebay when I learned to breed them for my Bearded Dragon and had too many. 100 bugs would sell for $30 a pop. Iol

Or, the other forum member who emailed me pictures of the front of my house.
I've got you blocked, because of course I do, but obviously something like this got quoted and I saw it.

These are very serious accusations beyond dumb game forum squibbles. Have you contacted anyone from the site about this, or spoken with local authorities? Probably not much that can happen with police since internet stuff on this level is hard to crack down on, but it might still be worth the effort for safety's sake. Certainly CAG staff would support you if you have the email evidence. At the very least they could enact an IP ban on the individual. I don't know.

The public posts calling you out about BS are not cyberbullying. If you say something stupid or untrue in a public space, the public is entitled to respond to that. If you want people to stop replying negatively to your posts, examine why this is happening. Are you saying something that could be considered trolling? Is it information that is disputed by fact? Is it rumor, speculation, or opinion presented as truth? Do you have an attitude problem? Are you responding to things in a way to incite conflict? My observation is "yes" to all of the above. Maybe not 100% every post, but often enough.

I think you're beyond annoying, and legitimately a nuisance to this place, but no reasonable adult on here should wish you actual, real life harm or threaten you. All of us should condemn that if true.

We can agree to disagree on most things, and I'll keep doing my best to ignore you despite you derailing every damn topic, but I wish you well. Call out those who have threatened real violence, and do some self-reflection about all the other disagreements.

I've got you blocked, because of course I do, but obviously something like this got quoted and I saw it.

These are very serious accusations beyond dumb game forum squibbles. Have you contacted anyone from the site about this, or spoken with local authorities? Probably not much that can happen with police since internet stuff on this level is hard to crack down on, but it might still be worth the effort for safety's sake. Certainly CAG staff would support you if you have the email evidence. At the very least they could enact an IP ban on the individual. I don't know.

The public posts calling you out about BS are not cyberbullying. If you say something stupid or untrue in a public space, the public is entitled to respond to that. If you want people to stop replying negatively to your posts, examine why this is happening. Are you saying something that could be considered trolling? Is it information that is disputed by fact? Is it rumor, speculation, or opinion presented as truth? Do you have an attitude problem? Are you responding to things in a way to incite conflict? My observation is "yes" to all of the above. Maybe not 100% every post, but often enough.

I think you're beyond annoying, and legitimately a nuisance to this place, but no reasonable adult on here should wish you actual, real life harm or threaten you. All of us should condemn that if true.

We can agree to disagree on most things, and I'll keep doing my best to ignore you despite you derailing every damn topic, but I wish you well. Call out those who have threatened real violence, and do some self-reflection about all the other disagreements.
Very well said, couldn't agree more.

I just don't want to give my exact location to a bunch of people on this website that are wishing me harm on a daily basis.
That single sentence kind of says it all. That's everything you need to know. Huge victim complex and doesn't realize how dumb that statement reads to people whom aren't idiots.

Why does everyone keep replying to and/or acknowledging him? I think we can all agree we don't wish anyone actual harm, so if we can all take the high road and just let his comments fall on deaf ears then that would probably limit his comments to the actual game related ones. I agree that there's clearly some issues going on but he does contribute to the deals component of this site despite all the other weirdness.

Seriously, use restraint and ignore. This will certainly be the last time I comment on it.

Why were they so mad at u? Sounds like a scene from Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back!
Wow nevermind i see people attacking you already so i guess it doesn't take much around here anymore!!

Wondering if Microsoft will announce any additional console availability before launch. I’ve seen the MS tweet about launch day, but Sony has been able to accommodate additional preorders. It makes Microsoft look unprepared imo if they can’t accommodate at least one additional time to preorder ... they had to know that demand would be relatively high.

Wondering if Microsoft will announce any additional console availability before launch. I’ve seen the MS tweet about launch day, but Sony has been able to accommodate additional preorders. It makes Microsoft look unprepared imo if they can’t accommodate at least one additional time to preorder ... they had to know that demand would be relatively high.
I read M$ got hit harder by Pandemic due to most of their production was in N. America vs Sony which has their in Asia and because Asia knows how to deal with Pandemics it wasn't hit as hard. Course once both releases sales numbers we will know then!

I read M$ got hit harder by Pandemic due to most of their production was in N. America vs Sony which has their in Asia and because Asia knows how to deal with Pandemics it wasn't hit as hard. Course once both releases sales numbers we will know then!
Really? People are still doing the "M$" thing? So fucking cringe.

Really? People are still doing the "M$" thing? So fucking cringe.
Geez now people are gonna attack ME over using shorthand! YO ZANTRZ ANY TIPS TO KEEP THEM FROM HARRASSING ME?? HELP!!

Edit: Just figured out how to & added the first user to my 'ignore' preference list.

Edit #2: Also reported my first user ever as well!

This new cag villain is unknown to me as well. Can someone give a short form origin story?
He was very serious about Target deals, someone else posted a cartwheel deal years ago and he got jealous that people thanked that OP and never thanked him for posting the cartwheel deals every week and it was a weird stay off my turf and praise me fight that spawned several zantra alt accounts and ban hammers. nowadays he reads the headlines from his google/twitter/facebook feed and posts click bait articles and headlines in multiple threads here as facts.

I honestly can’t believe Microsoft is still allowing for the use of those batteries in their controllers. I mean; the Elite 2 has a rechargeable battery, not sure why they didn’t continue on with that. ‍♂
i apologize in advance but this is a hill i very much like dying on

if you buy batteries in bulk the amount of cents you spend on each of them is negligible compared to the cents it takes to charge your proprietary battery. and it comes with other benefits. one is that if your lithium battery goes defunct or reaches the end of its life you dont have to teach yourself how to replace it. were seeing this with psp and ds3 batteries, and people having to hope what theyre buying is reliable. maybe dont try the cheap Chinese ones. and thats IF you can open it up at all (cough cough ps5)

more important is that your charge time becomes zero. if your batteries die/need recharging they can be swapped out instantly. the alternative on ps4 is to have an extra, fully charged remote at the ready. or being tethered to the front of your living room.

bringing eneloops into it adds another layer but at that point youre choosing to have the benefit of batteries, while being greener, and saving money in the loooooooooooooooong term. just dont use them for everything, keep reliable disposable batteries in your smoke detectors.

im willing to concede that these benefits are unintentional, and that MS is just saving money on shipping 2 double-a's instead on a lithium-ion, but its something with its own benefits nonetheless

i apologize in advance but this is a hill i very much like dying on

if you buy batteries in bulk the amount of cents you spend on each of them is negligible compared to the cents it takes to charge your proprietary battery. and it comes with other benefits. one is that if your lithium battery goes defunct or reaches the end of its life you dont have to teach yourself how to replace it. were seeing this with psp and ds3 batteries, and people having to hope what theyre buying is reliable. maybe dont try the cheap Chinese ones. and thats IF you can open it up at all (cough cough ps5)

more important is that your charge time becomes zero. if your batteries die/need recharging they can be swapped out instantly. the alternative on ps4 is to have an extra, fully charged remote at the ready. or being tethered to the front of your living room.

bringing eneloops into it adds another layer but at that point youre choosing to have the benefit of batteries, while being greener, and saving money in the loooooooooooooooong term. just dont use them for everything, keep reliable disposable batteries in your smoke detectors.

im willing to concede that these benefits are unintentional, and that MS is just saving money on shipping 2 double-a's instead on a lithium-ion, but its something with its own benefits nonetheless
Nothing wrong with your preferences for you.

I personally have been using M$ branded rechargeables (tried non-M$ and they either didn't last very long or started smoking/sparking) and i always have my 2nd controller with a full charged bat & my main (ie my crappiest) when it dies i simply plug in charge cable. And the M$ branded ones usually last me 2-3 yrs each until they won't recharge anymore. I of course have already preordered the M$ branded bat & charge cord for my XSX!!

Oh & that's another bonus of XSX is the X1X controllers & rechargeable bats are compatible! Usually with a new generation you'd be required to buy a whole new controller but not with the XSX!!!!!!

I've noticed that this user has a proclivity to lie and embellish for no reason too. He has a propensity for manufacturing irl drama on here.

You don't even have a trading score dude; so no one on here has your address. The whole "I've had COVID for four months" thing and I can't even remember the other instances of BS bc they weren't even worth remembering. Always looking for attention and lying to people. If the lies weren't so bald-faced then it wouldn't be so obvious. It's a serious character flaw.
This post is truth.

This is going to be a real stupid question but here it goes.

If I buy a Series X as my primary console can I get a Series S as a secondary console still buy physical games and “XCloud” them to my series S from the X?

If I buy a Series X as my primary console can I get a Series S as a secondary console still buy physical games and “XCloud” them to my series S from the X?
If you are playing games via cloud gaming, you don't need to buy any games. Those games exist in the cloud and you are streaming them to whatever you are playing them on.

If you buy a physical game, no you won't be able to play it on Series S.

From my understanding, you can only stream to a mobile device or tablet. It’s very different from Stadia’s model where you can stream on anything. I don’t believe there’s a feature that would allow you to stream content between consoles or to PC right now. A few articles say it’s a possible future feature, as in it could be done but it’s not currently supported.

From my understanding, you can only stream to a mobile device or tablet. It’s very different from Stadia’s model where you can stream on anything. I don’t believe there’s a feature that would allow you to stream content between consoles or to PC right now. A few articles say it’s a possible future feature, as in it could be done but it’s not currently supported.
But since the game saves are all cloud save files, you can still save games across platform.

You can play Gears 5 on Game Pass on your Xbox Series X a bit and save it, then you can load up Xcloud on your phone later on and continue off where you left of on XSX. Then when done on your phone, you can save it on there and load it back up on XSX where you left off on the phone.

But since the game saves are all cloud save files, you can still save games across platform.

You can play Gears 5 on Game Pass on your Xbox Series X a bit and save it, then you can load up Xcloud on your phone later on and continue off where you left of on XSX. Then when done on your phone, you can save it on there and load it back up on XSX where you left off on the phone.
Right, but I got the sense he was asking if he could stream a game he owned on disc to his Series S, which I don’t believe is possible at this time.

bread's done
Back