Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look at the sales numbers PlayStation is popular with everybody, Nintendo more so with kids, and old people who are nostalgic for the days of the NES, and Xbox is more for adults who crave violence, sex, and sports 24/7. I am all three, so I buy all three consoles.

If you look at the sales numbers PlayStation is popular with everybody, Nintendo more so with kids, and old people who are nostalgic for the days of the NES, and Xbox is more for adults who crave violence, sex, and sports 24/7. I am all three, so I buy all three consoles.
I'm 44, I've played games on everything from the Commodore 64 to mobile phones, card decks to my own imagination and what you just said is probably the most generic, lamest thing said about players

Got one through Walmart. I had to click place order about 8 times before it finally went through though. Says it'll arrive the 16th of Nov.

Target was wonky. Fought to add it to cart, an S, then fought to checkout then fought to pay and it disappeared. Went back to keep trying but just got an email saying it’s on the way.

Well, at least I got a PS5, but now I'm stuck with $750 of Microsoft cash that I was planning to use to preorder the console. I guess it's good that it doesn't expire.

I can't get Target to work. It showed added to my cart, but when I went to it, it said it was empty. Now it keeps saying there is a problem adding it, or that I have the maximum number allowed in my cart (which is zero...)

I snap! I just got a target in for an X!

Took the red card discount and the extra 5% off from circle too.

bread's done
Back