Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Best Buy will go live at 11AM CT since they use CT for everything else on their website and the idiots that work there probably looked past the ET or felt it was to hard to convert ET to CT.

Anyone gotten all access to work at all? Walmart was the only one with a working button, but it errors out when you click on it.

Hard to believe Microsoft Store is sold out considering they literally control production of the product ... really wishing I hadn’t loaded up on MS gift cards for this.

Hard to believe Microsoft Store is sold out considering they literally control production of the product ... really wishing I hadn’t loaded up on MS gift cards for this.
I was about to, then I thought. What if I don't get on from MS. Am I going to use $500 of xbox gift cards. I'm glad I didn't now. I hope you get one later so you can clear those gift cards.

Got through on Microsoft Store about 15 minutes ago. It wasn't actually telling me I had it in my cart until I went into my cart. Also i had to be logged out.

Now Target is showing "preorders sold out".

** Amazon is now live!  Just got one.

I just got the disc edition from target, had to refresh the checkout page a few times, but no real issues. Not sure if demand is low or supply is high.

To anyone who got a order through on Walmart what is your estimated delivery date? Mine is saying 16th.
12th

FYI...my credit card sent me a fraud alert from the purchase, watch your bank so it doesn't get blocked.

Hopefully it was just website traffic issues and there is still plenty of stock since MS can swing 7.5Bills around. Good luck all.

I was about to, then I thought. What if I don't get on from MS. Am I going to use $500 of xbox gift cards. I'm glad I didn't now. I hope you get one later so you can clear those gift cards.
I honestly don’t mind sitting on the credit for a bit, only picked up about 1/2 a console worth ... just annoying that I would have had better luck not relying on MS and their store.

bread's done
Back