Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil Spencer ...

6FNhXEM.0.jpeg
Already proved to be a shell and not the real one, but he had the series x for a while before that.

For realsies, some site in Canada has been delivering today and this week early already. (Some place called "The Source")

Best Buy sent me an email this morning titled: "Please review your pre-order information" for my Xbox Series X.

I went to check the order status and the "Make Shipping Changes" option is no longer clickable.

My credit card hasn't been charged yet, but I still take this as a hopeful sign.
Bad news for scalpers

The S I ordered from microsoft store still shows as pending, but the cancel order and change payment type buttons are gone. I had enough credit to cover all but $15 that i used paypal to cover, but maybe they took the extra microsoft cash i added later and wont charge paypal?

edit: yeah, i checked my balance (once i was able to find it) and it looks like if you add credit even after the initial preorder it applies to the order. they took the whole $326 out of my balance.

The S I ordered from microsoft store still shows as pending, but the cancel order and change payment type buttons are gone. I had enough credit to cover all but $15 that i used paypal to cover, but maybe they took the extra microsoft cash i added later and wont charge paypal?

edit: yeah, i checked my balance (once i was able to find it) and it looks like if you add credit even after the initial preorder it applies to the order. they took the whole $326 out of my balance.
That's why the cancel order button is gone. I had that happen with my pre-order for the expansion drive. For whatever reason if you paid in full with your account balance you can't manually cancel an order for a physical item.

Ordered from Microsoft store, Series X showed up on my devices page this morning.

Edit: I just realized its already shipped. Says I'll get it on 11/10 though.

My MS order has gone from pending to “pre-ordered” and expected delivery on the 10th. Cancel button is gone, so that seems promising.

I preordered my X literally 3 seconds into it going live on Amazon ( I counted) and no updates.  Same with the play and charge kit.  Hopefully gets updated soon.

A tad off topic, but this TV stand it back up for shipping.  I got it for my 55" tv and it works great.  I don't have my console yet, but the middle bottom part is 8" wide and 14" tall and should hold the Series X well.  PS5 should fit on one of the top shelves (Series X might, but it's a snug 6" tall). The door opens up and I got my Switch and pro contoller/joy con dock in there.  The bottom left side holds my Astro A50s on the base with lots of room.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-gaming-tv-cabinet-for-most-tvs-up-to-55-brown/5711322.p?skuId=5711322

https://i.imgur.com/UwB7Hcm.jpg

I have my ps4 stuff in the middle part right now, but it's about to be trade credit.

A tad off topic, but this TV stand it back up for shipping. I got it for my 55" tv and it works great. I don't have my console yet, but the middle bottom part is 8" wide and 14" tall and should hold the Series X well. PS5 should fit on one of the top shelves (Series X might, but it's a snug 6" tall). The door opens up and I got my Switch and pro contoller/joy con dock in there. The bottom left side holds my Astro A50s on the base with lots of room.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-gaming-tv-cabinet-for-most-tvs-up-to-55-brown/5711322.p?skuId=5711322

I have my ps4 stuff in the middle part right now, but it's about to be trade credit.
Yeah, the Series X would probably fit in there, but I would think you want more room above it for the heat to escape. It's not just about size (although the PS5 is stretching the limits of "reasonable"), but also how good the ventilation is in the exhaust area.

A tad off topic, but this TV stand it back up for shipping. I got it for my 55" tv and it works great. I don't have my console yet, but the middle bottom part is 8" wide and 14" tall and should hold the Series X well. PS5 should fit on one of the top shelves (Series X might, but it's a snug 6" tall). The door opens up and I got my Switch and pro contoller/joy con dock in there. The bottom left side holds my Astro A50s on the base with lots of room.

Where'd you get that shelving unit to the left. I'm looking for something like that.

Has anyone who purchased a xbox series x bundle from gamestop that included the astro a20 gen 2 headset received it yet. I received a fedex tracking 2 weeks ago. Still has not been picked picked up by fedex yet according to tracking. Anyone else have this

I just got a shipping confirmation email from Target for my Seagate Storage Expansion Card.

It looks like it is scheduled to arrive "By Monday, November 16th".

The carrier appears to be 'UPS SurePost' which means UPS will deliver to my local post office and then USPS delivers it.

That being said, on many occasions UPS skips the USPS and gets the item to me a day or two earlier.

I don't think I will fill up the Xbox Series X hard drive THAT quickly but it's nice to know that 1TB of additional space is on it's way.

I just got a shipping confirmation email from Target for my Seagate Storage Expansion Card.

It looks like it is scheduled to arrive "By Monday, November 16th".

The carrier appears to be 'UPS SurePost' which means UPS will deliver to my local post office and then USPS delivers it.

That being said, on many occasions UPS skips the USPS and gets the item to me a day or two earlier.

I don't think I will fill up the Xbox Series X hard drive THAT quickly but it's nice to know that 1TB of additional space is on it's way.
Trading in my old consoles after I find out if my headset works well. If not I'll get a headset, if it works I'll get the expansion.

MS order just “shipped”. I’m heartbroken because this just shipped 25 mins away max from me, but won’t be delivered til Tuesday 😥😥😥[attachment=34856:38ED729A-AE38-4943-85FA-750AA828255D.png]

Mine also shipped. Would love to have it sooner than launch day but at least I know my pre-order worked.

Shipping trick did not work on mine.  I got my order email at 11:57 on 9/22.  Hopefully it will eventually update because orders were still up for some time after I got mine in.

Hope my Series X pre order doesn't get cancelled or delayed. Gamestop sent me like 3 emails yesterday telling me my payment was declined even though I have more than enough to cover the pre order.

I wake up today, another couple of emails saying payment declined, and on the gamestop order status it flip flops from Payment Declined to Order Status in progress, awaiting product availability. This is stressing me out, if gamestop screws me over and cancels my pre order im going to be pissed.

Hope my Series X pre order doesn't get cancelled or delayed. Gamestop sent me like 3 emails yesterday telling me my payment was declined even though I have more than enough to cover the pre order.

I wake up today, another couple of emails saying payment declined, and on the gamestop order status it flip flops from Payment Declined to Order Status in progress, awaiting product availability. This is stressing me out, if gamestop screws me over and cancels my pre order im going to be pissed.
Why don’t you call customer service?

Amazon updated me to 8 PM on Tuesday. I'm thinking Amazon is updating when they are close to collecting payment.

Question, does anyone know if our Xbox One external HD's will be just plug and play?

Walmart says that pre-order is available.   But there doesn't seem to be anyway to preorder.

Does anyone have a direct link to the Microsoft Store Series X page ... I can only find the page that has links/buttons for the list of other retailers, but I know there was another page that allowed you to put the console directly in your MS Store cart when it was in stock. Odd web design for their site.

bread's done
Back