Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Well shoot, I did another order but this time logged on vs using the guest option and I got a 15$ coupon applied and chose the free expedited vs express shipping option. +2% rakutan cash. Niice

https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/jedi-fallen-order/news/ea-play-members-get-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order

Jedi Fallen Order has unlocked in full to EA PLAY which becomes part of Game Pass on Nov 10th along with almost another 100 games (basically the game library will double overnight) including Anthem, Battlefield V, Need for Speeds, sports games, etc! I wonder if i shall ever buy another game retail because it sure is paying off for me just waiting for free games to show up on GPU?!
Heh, whole reason I upgraded to an X1X one year ago. Game was nowhere near as good as reviews made it out to be though. Was very disappointed and never even finished it. More value for GPU at least.

My Series X from Microsoft had the cancel button for a while after everyone else lost theirs. Mine is finally gone and it says release Nov 10th, but no shipping email yet.

Heh, whole reason I upgraded to an X1X one year ago. Game was nowhere near as good as reviews made it out to be though. Was very disappointed and never even finished it. More value for GPU at least.
I'm a Star Wars fan so i'll enjoy it especially seeing how it will be free on GPU! I was holding out for a sub $10 sale but glad held off.

I have been so unlucky trying to get a series x pre-order. I have missed them by just a bit somehow i think every single time they have been restocked. It's been just sad and exhausting, and this will be my first xbox system ever so I am super excited for game pass and just usually cheaper multi-plats and some xbox games I have missed and are coming out. I have been spending way too much lately on games so the gpu and bc sound amazing. I really hope I can get one soon from anywhere so if anybody knows someone or somewhere or has one extra or changed their mind. Whatever. I am definitely willing to pay an extremely fair price for it considering everything. I live in Oklahoma like right near Texas if that helps, and I would be cool paying for shipping and all that obviously. Dammit I am totally rambling. Lol my bad anyways...

I have been so unlucky trying to get a series x pre-order. I have missed them by just a bit somehow i think every single time they have been restocked. It's been just sad and exhausting, and this will be my first xbox system ever so I am super excited for game pass and just usually cheaper multi-plats and some xbox games I have missed and are coming out. I have been spending way too much lately on games so the gpu and bc sound amazing. I really hope I can get one soon from anywhere so if anybody knows someone or somewhere or has one extra or changed their mind. Whatever. I am definitely willing to pay an extremely fair price for it considering everything. I live in Oklahoma like right near Texas if that helps, and I would be cool paying for shipping and all that obviously. Dammit I am totally rambling. Lol my bad anyways...
Keep an eye on this thread. I've personally posted 3 live links to preorders as have others. Best bet is Nov 10th there will be a last restock online & retail locations so you might want to call local stores, ask for someone in management if they plan to get units on release and if so then how many, then maybe camp out the night before!

Sadly tho if you miss out Nov 10th then M$ has stated the Series will be OOS for the next few months so probably February if not longer if it's as rare as the Xbox 360 was.

Keep an eye on this thread. I've personally posted 3 live links to preorders as have others. Best bet is Nov 10th there will be a last restock online & retail locations so you might want to call local stores, ask for someone in management if they plan to get units on release and if so then how many, then maybe camp out the night before!
Thanks for the advice. I really do appreciate it. I have been trying to do that as much as possible but I have had no luck whatsoever so far. Every store I've called around here act like I am legit crazy. It really has been so weird but I do live in kind of a small area near bigger cities and am not able to get around and hassle local places too much lol I am not physically well and I have had a lot of health issues the last few years that piled up quick and make it almost impossible to do a lot of going out without someone helping me. Oh poor me lol I hope I am able to get lucky and get one though. Anywho thanks again!

Thanks for the advice. I really do appreciate it. I have been trying to do that as much as possible but I have had no luck whatsoever so far. Every store I've called around here act like I am legit crazy. It really has been so weird but I do live in kind of a small area near bigger cities and am not able to get around and hassle local places too much lol I am not physically well and I have had a lot of health issues the last few years that piled up quick and make it almost impossible to do a lot of going out without someone helping me. Oh poor me lol I hope I am able to get lucky and get one though. Anywho thanks again!
Yea i hear ya! I am also one of the folks that has taken the Pandemic very seriously, i haven't been out deal shopping since this whole mess started 10 months ago. The day prior to when the preorders went live i bookmarked each retailer's XSX webpages, their Carts, & made sure i was logged into their site. And then the day they went live i had every retailer opened in it's own tab & kept refreshing until i could add to cart & then checkout. Target was tricky because it didn't seem like it ADDED ANYTHING TO CART so alot of us wasted time refreshing the XSX PREORDER PAGE. But on CAG here a few said to keep REFRESHING YOUR CART & sure enough they were right! Also then when Amazon went live someone posted that here too & it was the easiest, took less than 5 mins. But yea good luck mate!

Series X wasn't that hard to get. Casually trying to add to cart and buy was no where near as bad as finally getting the PS5 after 5 hours on Best Buy. I've been able to get 2 series X's and 1 Series S from BB.

Anyone else have Walmart console preorders? I have both the PS5 and Series X and both still say “preparing order”. Anyone seen a status change at all from Walmart? Just curious

Series X wasn't that hard to get. Casually trying to add to cart and buy was no where near as bad as finally getting the PS5 after 5 hours on Best Buy. I've been able to get 2 series X's and 1 Series S from BB.
Yea Best Buy was the worst with XSX because they went live the latest and got scalper script kiddie botted which made their site crawl but those that were patient then yeah it was easy to order there. Antonline posted the exact time they were going live and i think their server was crashed so i wasn't even able to attempt a preorder but i didn't mind since it was over priced bundles!

Anyone else have Walmart console preorders? I have both the PS5 and Series X and both still say “preparing order”. Anyone seen a status change at all from Walmart? Just curious
That is where i have my ps5 ordered and nothing has changed, though it is still a week away, the series x i would think should have been charged to your payment method by now

I got my shipping email from MS store and it says it won't be delivered until the street date. It's a few hours away.
yep, microsoft being party poopers, my tracking says this

Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date.

That is where i have my ps5 ordered and nothing has changed, though it is still a week away, the series x i would think should have been charged to your payment method by now

yep, microsoft being party poopers, my tracking says this

Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date.
I am kinda glad it's Fedex because they ship earlier in the day. UPS might not get to me until 9pm some times.

I am kinda glad it's Fedex because they ship earlier in the day. UPS might not get to me until 9am some times.
same here, i swear i watch the "follow your delivery live" and the package will be 1 street over and i check back 5 minutes later and its on the other side of town. i think i am always one of the last deliveries with UPS. fed ex is always before noon, when is not delayed completely.

I am kinda glad it's Fedex because they ship earlier in the day. UPS might not get to me until 9am some times.
9am would be awesome, but you probably meant 9pm. I'm beginning to think UPS doesn't deliver to anyone before 4pm, myself included. Anyhow, my Microsoft order has also been shipped FedEx, and will also be delivered on Tuesday.

9am would be awesome, but you probably meant 9pm. I'm beginning to think UPS doesn't deliver to anyone before 4pm, myself included. Anyhow, my Microsoft order has also been shipped FedEx, and will also be delivered on Tuesday.
I see the UPS guy driving through my neighborhood at like 11am all the time, but it seems to never be when I have a package coming 🤔

Sorry, it was 9pm. They are in my area around 10 am but drive past my house to go outside of town then back home well after 5pm usually.

My gamestop pre order finally changed from Awaiting Product Availability to Preparing for Shipment :D

No arrival date yet but at least im not stressing over my payment getting declined over and over lol.

Walmart says this but theres no button to pre order!

Untitled.png

Not the console, but my Best Buy orders are changed to preparing.  That's the play n charge kit, Yakuza LaD, and the statue from the Halo Infinite bundle.  Assassin's Creed CE from Ubisoft still says pending.

At this point, they better be planning to overnight these things because time's up after today. Weekend is a horrible time to ship since they will just sit until Monday and be far too behind to make it the next day given how distribution works locally. The only sure bet is if you bought this at BB with a scheduled pickup because this shipping delay is a damn joke.

just got my XSX delivered this morning from Walmart via fedex . No charge on CC yet and no shipping info on site

At this point, they better be planning to overnight these things because time's up after today. Weekend is a horrible time to ship since they will just sit until Monday and be far too behind to make it the next day given how distribution works locally. The only sure bet is if you bought this at BB with a scheduled pickup because this shipping delay is a damn joke.
Last month i ordered a bigger ticket item from Target that had free 2 day shipping on a Sunday, by Wednesday am it still had no movement. The next day Thursday am it was the same, i'm like WTF! But then when i tracked it Friday it showed it had shipped Thursday & was OUT FOR DELIVERY. UPS delivered it promptly that afternoon. If that's the worst case scenario for most Target orders then i'm down with that. Any later then WE RIOT! jk jk

Lol, cancel and enjoy your free console IMO! :lol:
Or just stay quiet & see if they send you a 2nd for free! Actually had that happen with a GoHastings.com order for DJ Hero Collectors Edition, i still own 1! Its got 4 metal legs, a hard plastic case & a gold turntable. Think it was on sale for 100 bones at the time but ended up being free since i sold my extra on eBay!

Course i paid for it using in store credit so it was more than FREE!

bread's done
Back