Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Got an email from Best Buy this morning that the Series X has shipped and will arrive tomorrow!
This makes me mad since Best Buy is showing mine will ship tomorrow. I'm curious if you're Elite Plus or something like that which causes it to ship sooner than regular people.

I had some free time during work this weekend, here is the end response of a much longer interaction.

"We have received your request and are happy to help. According to our records and having confirmed with the vendor, Costco.com pre-orders for the Xbox Series X are expected to ship between 11/16 and 11/23. Once your order ships out you will receive a shipping confirmation email that will contain your tracking information."
Thanks. I was looking for some information. I just checked my order and nothing has changed. I guess we will get a couple of weeks later. Oh well, as long I can get one, I am happy.

My buddy shows his Target order is scheduled for 11/16. He was one of the first preorders. As of this morning, it still hasn't shipped.
My order went through at 11:10 AM at Target. I already got my email saying that it shipped but all the Fed Ex tracking shows is that shipping information was sent to them. Target's website says Monday the 16th, but Fed Ex tracking says Estimated delivery is Thursday but that can change once they receiver the package. It is a long shot but I am still hoping it will show up tomorrow some how.

This makes me mad since Best Buy is showing mine will ship tomorrow. I'm curious if you're Elite Plus or something like that which causes it to ship sooner than regular people.
Mine originally stated it would ship tomorrow, but then a few hours later I received an email stating it had shipped (today). I am Elite, but the post after yours mentioned him/her being Elite Plus and still waiting.

So my amazon order says I’ll get my Xbox tommorow but it still hasn’t even shipped yet.
Does your card have a pending charge? Mine is in the same boat but I got a pending charge this morning. In my area Amazon does same day delivery all the time with their own delivery service so I imagine it won't "ship" until tonight or tomorrow morning, but it's likely at the warehouse already in my city.

Does your card have a pending charge? Mine is in the same boat but I got a pending charge this morning. In my area Amazon does same day delivery all the time with their own delivery service so I imagine it won't "ship" until tonight or tomorrow morning, but it's likely at the warehouse already in my city.
I’ll have to check my card statement , amazon guy on the phone just told me well it’s showing out of stock on the website ya guy no crap it’s out stock . Why i preordered it months ago

I’ll have to check my card statement , amazon guy on the phone just told me well it’s showing out of stock on the website ya guy no crap it’s out stock . Why i preordered it months ago
Amazon customer service is such trash now. It used to be awesome, but I don't even bother contacting them anymore.

We should be happy if we get them at all this week, but the disorganized shipping definitely is frustrating.  Used to be able to always count on a day 1 or earlier deiivery from Bestbuy, but not anymore.

My Amazon order for my X shows as shipping and has a tracking number (which doesn't come up yet when I try to track it). Card charged. Estimated delivery date tomorrow. My MS store S shipped last week but held at the shipping center with a note not to deliver until tomorrow. Still says delivery tomorrow but we will see.

After I was told by Costco that the XSX would ship around the 23rd, I received an email about 30 minutes ago. Shipped and will be here 11/11!

I have 4 pre-ordered (luckily for people I know so they paid for cost + tax & I can tell them to buzz off if it doesn't arrive tomorrow haha)

Target X: charged & shipped, expected 11/12 via FedEx

Target S: neither charged nor shipped (purchased on the exact same order as X)

Newegg S: neither charged nor shipped

Best Buy X: charged, site says shipping tomorrow

Hopefully something arrives tomorrow since I just sent my One X in to MS for service, and they don't have consoles to send as swaps anymore. Est turnaround is end of month, hopefully.

EDIT: all were purchased on 9/22 btw, and one of the Xs is being swapped for a PS5 with a friend, who is also going through the same mysteries in terms of shipping. Starting to think he might get my PS5 before I get a Series X.

Got the shipping email from BB for my son's Series S just now. Still want to try to get an X for me. Did BB ever say if any would go up online tomorrow or was it just on BF?

Best Buy charged and says shipping tomorrow - don't know if signature is required.
GameStop charged and shipped. Says it will be delivered Thursday via FedEx with signature required.

EDIT - Best Buy has updated to say arriving tomorrow but no tracking info is available.

Got the shipping email from BB for my son's Series S just now. Still want to try to get an X for me. Did BB ever say if any would go up online tomorrow or was it just on BF?
Only walmart confirmed, but I would bet that others will have some.

No estimated delivery date from Amazon, and no shipment notification from Target (but there is a charge from today...). Hoping to get at least one this week. Other buddy buying for kid's xmas present so no rush there.

My Walmart one came in this morning and Amazon shipped and charged as well finally. Still no charge or order update on Walmart's site though. 

My Amazon order is still in the order received stage with no estimated delivery date so that’s cool.
asked the Amazon Customer Service Bot

We’re preparing this order, and it's on track for on-time delivery. Sound OK?

Looks like there isn’t a delivery date for this order yet. You can always check on its status by visiting Your Orders.

I got a notification that my series x shipped today and it’s arriving tomorrow via UPS. I pre ordered my system the first day they went up if that helps.

I got a notification that my series x shipped today and it’s arriving tomorrow via UPS. I pre ordered my system the first day they went up if that helps.
Those that Amazon shipped, what was the time of your original confirmation email? I'm stuck in "We will email you when we have a date" land, but got my order confirmation at 11:57 for the Series X.

Gamestop, Best Buy, Wal Mart, or Target confirmed there will be systems to buy tomorrow when the open, or online?  Or are you just out of luck without a preorder?  I saw something about possibly ordering a PS% online through Target Thursday morning but that's it.  

Those that Amazon shipped, what was the time of your original confirmation email? I'm stuck in "We will email you when we have a date" land, but got my order confirmation at 11:57 for the Series X.
Mine was roughly around 11:45-11:50 and mine is currently in the arriving Thursday status which was changed from arriving tomorrow. No charge yet either.

Gamestop, Best Buy, Wal Mart, or Target confirmed there will be systems to buy tomorrow when the open, or online? Or are you just out of luck without a preorder? I saw something about possibly ordering a PS% online through Target Thursday morning but that's it.
Walmart and Target will have some online tomorrow, so far only gamestop has mentioned in store and only on Black Friday, not at launch.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Apparently Best Buy is letting me know that Assassin's Creed: Valhalla has a new release date! Hope I get it in time. . .

We were just informed that the release date for the item listed below has been updated to Monday, October 05, 2020.

There's some pictures of signs from Meijer stores (Midwest retailer) saying first come first serve at 6am.

My Best Buy order which was to ship tomorrow just updated to show shipping today and delivery tomorrow.  I know this has been mentioned by others, but it was earlier and I wondered if some people were being treated differently for some reason.

Target is showing that it's shipped for me. Target app says the 16th, while FedEx's tracking says the 11th. I guess we'll see.

bread's done
Back