Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
I know no gamestop's anywhere near me are doing midnight. I have an appointment with them to get my S at 10am when they open. Which sucks because my X pick up time is 6am at best buy. They are in the same parking lot was hoping I could get them back to back

All mine have shipped: (none for resale)

Microsoft via FedEx
Best Buy via UPS
Target via FedEx Smartpost
Costco via UPS

All scheduled between the 10th and 12th
Yuck, fedex smart post from Target? That scares me for my PS5 order from them.

My BB order shipped today and had a delivery for tomorrow (Tuesday), but now it's expected for Friday!  Did yours change to Friday as well?

Same as everyone else: my XSX is preparing to ship, 11/16 soft expected date. Unless they're overnighting these, it's gonna be a shitshow of complaints seeing as no retailer other than BB offered store pickup.
Does anyone’s BB say ready for pickup tomorrow? Mine still says preparing for pickup tomorrow

FedEx updated to 11/11 for delivery on a Target preorder.

Throw that 11/16 date in the trash.

Yuck, fedex smart post from Target? That scares me for my PS5 order from them.
Yep, and the bad thing is that those delivery estimates aren't wrong. At least for me, these last few PS5 peripheral orders all came the same way and took exactly that long to get here. Mine finally shipped earlier this afternoon but will take an entire week to get here. Talk about a day late and a dollar short. I will be complaining for compensation.

Does anyone’s BB say ready for pickup tomorrow? Mine still says preparing for pickup tomorrow
It'll get pulled tomorrow when it's ready to be picked up. Don't worry, my PS5 from them says available for pickup on Thursday so they're all just waiting for it to be actually ready.

Gamestop just updated their $905 bundle to $899.99. How generous. It's probably about to go live.
Heh, well I guess when pitted against eBay prices, their bundle doesn't seem so bad eh? I do find it pretty scummy of them to sell you GPU and Gears Tactics though. . .

Gamestop just updated their $905 bundle to $899.99. How generous. It's probably about to go live.
Should be 1AM ET, based on their history of when things release. Good looking out though. Expect nothing but bundles from Gamestop.

I can't believe I'm on here hunting for one lol. Had no intentions of getting one this year, but a family member that never asks for gifts asked for one for Christmas from the family. So here we are...

They just added a bunch of bundles -Gamestop. Looks like 6 more. When I refreshed, they were gone. If your interested, get ready.

They were all in 770+ range[attachment=34883:20201109_234530.jpg]

My Target put this advertisement on the morning. The CS told me that they'll have a few units on the release day. 

[attachment=34884:unnamed.jpg]

Anyone figure out this Newegg combo???
It kept saying in stock but I couldn't find any button to add to cart.

I'm starting to lose interest in buying at launch if every website keeps crashing and runs out of stock every time. It's becoming more stressful than fun.

I might as well wait for a long time and buy the games used or at a steep discount instead of supporting the developers.

I love the newegg "combo" without telling you the combo or what you needed to add to make it a combo. Removed from cart as soon as you added it. Gamestop has new bundles but add to cart just lists as out of stock. Looks like last ditch is walmart with the most widely announced availability.

guess I might get lucky and find someone who wants my extra PS5 locally to trade with me as a last resort. That is assuming my preorders go through.

What are they doing, forcing their launch day stock into expensive bundles? I just want a console, nothing else right now, damn it!
Its not really that bad of a deal. Mostly its added a controller and a game or two. Worst case here is a headset and live membership. Sure its a bit of a gouge on those things but if it means I dont have to scramble for a console im fine with paying a bit more. This is for my kid, so its not likely that he wont use it anyway.

I also went with Xbox site. I'm a bird in the hand kinda guy. I figure if anyone's going to get in new machines before anyone it's gotta be the manufacturer, right?

Was tempted to grab one at Target since it sounds like they might go live at Midnight through the app (since they’re pick up/ drive up only), but already had the $500 credit sitting on my Xbox account so this will space things out nicely.

JUST was able to order one through my Xbox One S console, on the store there. Wild. Try there if you aren't having any luck and don't want the BS Gamestop bundle!!

I can't tell if the Gears Tactic game in the GameStop bundle is digital or not. It looks like the Assassin's Creed game is physical and the Gears Tactic game is digital when you click on them.  I'd buy it if we could return everything (aside from Game Pass Ultimate) but you can't return digital items. Urgh.

bread's done
Back