Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Gone on my PC, would keep trying on console for anyone still attempting 

edit: appears gone from Microsoft both on website and console

newegg still going in and out of stock but the bundle thing is messed up I have had it show and dissapear from my cart like 8 times now. not sure anyone is actually getting them from there.

Grabbed one through the MS website with Microsoft complete after getting errors that gave me deja vu from the first wave. Email confirmation. Same 12/23 est ship date. $290 in MS money $290 on CC.

MS store Windows 10 shows OOS.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Just a friendly reminder: Walmart going live at 12PM ET tomorrow. You bet your ass I thought that meant midnight tonight because I'm a moron. Almost missed the other retailers because I was trying Walmart. But yeah, hope this helps someone

BestBuy page has been loading without issue for me since midnight, including the past 10 minutes.  Still says coming soon.  I have my doubts as to whether they'll have anything available today.  They've never really said if they would have anything available.

Got confirmation email on GS order. Tactics looks physical as they sent me the digital codes for the gamepass. GL everyone. 

I remember when I walked into a target two days after the Switch launched and just walked out with one lol. Ahh I miss those days.

BestBuy page has been loading without issue for me since midnight, including the past 10 minutes. Still says coming soon. I have my doubts as to whether they'll have anything available today. They've never really said if they would have anything available.
Same with me, Still says coming soon. I did have to open a new browser, kept saying something was wrong until I opened the new one

So I was tasked with trying to secure an Xbox X for my girlfriend's mom.. to give to her son (girlfriend's brother) for Christmas. I got one on MS store but it made me sign into my live account - unfortunately I don't receive emails to that account any longer as it was actually my old school email and that school (and subsequently, the email hosting) has been shut down (ITT) - the order is in, I can see it in my order history, it says "Pending" - just wondering if anyone's had a similar situation in the past? I'm just afraid they have some kind of validation in place where they try to send order confirmations and if the email is invalid it may cancel the order?

So I was tasked with trying to secure an Xbox X for my girlfriend's mom.. to give to her son (girlfriend's brother) for Christmas. I got one on MS store but it made me sign into my live account - unfortunately I don't receive emails to that account any longer as it was actually my old school email and that school (and subsequently, the email hosting) has been shut down (ITT) - the order is in, I can see it in my order history, it says "Pending" - just wondering if anyone's had a similar situation in the past? I'm just afraid they have some kind of validation in place where they try to send order confirmations and if the email is invalid it may cancel the order?
Change your email on your microsoft account and any further communication should go to the new email.

If your billing and shipping are correct, you should be fine. You should be able to update your email too.

Change your email on your microsoft account and any further communication should go to the new email.
So I've been having trouble getting this changed, I added an alias and made one of the aliases the main account, will that work? It's been a nightmare. I can't fix my PowerUp Rewards at Gamestop, either. I try to change the email associated with the account and it sends a confirmation email to the old email. In-store they use my current email, as they somehow fixed part of it on their end but couldn't change the actual email address associated with the account and I still don't get emails with my orders on gamestop. I've gone back and forth with customer service both in-store and on the phone for probably a total of like 10 hours to no real avail.

As long as all the order details are correct, you should be good. If you have access to another Xbox or a PC (I assume) there should also be a record of the purchase on your MS account. The only thing you would miss out on are shipping updates.

Just got the BB app to load the page for XSX and the 'coming soon' button has changed now to Sold Out. WHELP. GG.

I just purchased the $904 bundle to give a try to return some items to the local gamestop. If it is not good, then I return the whole bundle at the worst scenario,

Target coming in stock for local pickup now!

Got one at my local store for pickup. WOW, way to shit on their lazy shipping. GFG.

Got confirmation email on GS order. Tactics looks physical as they sent me the digital codes for the gamepass. GL everyone.
Keep in mind Gears Tactic comes out for Wednesday, Nov. 10th for consoles. So there's still a possibility the bundle comes with the digital version. Did you buy the $875 bundle or the $905 bundle?

Hmmm. I think I just ordered one at Target.  Tried closest store and when I went to check out it said empty cart.  Tried again and got a further store and it said it went though.  We shall see I guess!

bread's done
Back