Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiniest bit of movement on my Target.com pre-order accepted 9/22 11:11 AM. Still hasn't shipped per website, app, or FedEX, but at least now there is a pending charge placed at 11:40 PM last night. At least my total was only $480 after Red Card and a 5% Circle coupon that was active on that day, beats $800 bundles.

Target's logistics are really a mess:

There are people who ordered on 11/10 who are going to get their systems before people who ordered on 9/22. I was always taught in retail that you fill orders in the order they came in, but I guess that was wrong.

Yes I get everything is a mess because 2020, but at least be transparent about it. Also, if you're going to wait until day before/day of to ship, maybe use a higher priority shipping service and not just FedEx Ground.

Anyone know when target came online? Did Best Buy ever come up? I’m actually interested in ps5 just trying to plan my actions. Thanks.
One system gave me a tracking number this time yesterday morning but it doesn't appear it ever left Target yet.

The other system just generated a tracking number that doesn't work on FedEx's site yet.

Anyone know when target came online? Did Best Buy ever come up? I’m actually interested in ps5 just trying to plan my actions. Thanks.
I don't think Best Buy ever came online, but at some point near 3am eastern time it switched from "coming soon" to "out of stock." I have my doubts that they'll even have launch day stock, as they never said they would have launch day stock, only that when stock comes in, they will sell units online for store pick-up or shipping only.

Target orders came on I think near 2am eastern time.

Got mine this morning at Best Buy, with an order placed late last month! Box is HEAVY...enjoy everyone and good luck to those still trying to get one!!!

Target came on about 130am. Best Buy never showed stock for me, went from coming soon to sold out. I refreshed probably 100 times from 1am to 130am and finally bought from Target.

Bestbuy might be saving what they have left for black friday, 2 weeks ago, they sold more series x's. I'm guessing that was what was left of their final launch allotment so I wound't count on them selling any today.

Keep in mind Gears Tactic comes out for Wednesday, Nov. 10th for consoles. So there's still a possibility the bundle comes with the digital version. Did you buy the $875 bundle or the $905 bundle?
875. What was the 905 difference? 875 had vallhalla which is the game my son wanted with it.

Anyone’s target preorder not get updated at all?

Mine still says “manifest uploaded” with an arrival date of Thursday.
I work in supply chain and logistics. Manifest uploaded means they have it physically on hand and have added your item to a shipping manifest that is preparing to leave. Manifesting an order is the last step before shipping.

I work in supply chain and logistics. Manifest uploaded means they have it physically on hand and have added your item to a shipping manifest that is preparing to leave. Manifesting an order is the last step before shipping.
Right. I know what it is- I’m just not used to that taking 2 days. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Target's logistics are really a mess:

There are people who ordered on 11/10 who are going to get their systems before people who ordered on 9/22. I was always taught in retail that you fill orders in the order they came in, but I guess that was wrong.

Yes I get everything is a mess because 2020, but at least be transparent about it. Also, if you're going to wait until day before/day of to ship, maybe use a higher priority shipping service and not just FedEx Ground.
Seriously. At least my shipped order did update to delivering today, which is still highly suspect. Either way, I'll be picking up my local order today before it arrives I'm sure. If I were someone who pre-ordered way ahead of time and don't get it today over someone that was a last minute purchase, I'd be pretty salty for sure.

Just was told by Walmart in Woodland, CA that orders will begin at 9am online only for instore pickup, despite their website saying otherwise

So this may go against rules but I’m only posting out of trying to help. I work for Best Buy digital sales and as of right now in *SOME* zip codes I am able to place orders for either pick up or shipping. I realize I may get a lot of PMs but if interested send me a message with which console you want and the phone number linked to your rewards account. If I can order one I will reply and we can use Best Buy’s online payment method to transact !

Same, didn't some people get theirs from Best Buy yesterday too?
I had gotten my BestBuy preorder in before my buddy at 1:30pm and his order went through at 6:18pm. His Series X has already shipped and he had UPS tracking yesterday at 3:33pm with a delivery for tomorrow. So I was pissed off and called them this morning. I was told that mine will ship soon and will arrive on Friday.

Has anyones target order for pick up been processed on the west coast?

Also does Amazon cancel orders once they ship?

So this may go against rules but I’m only posting out of trying to help. I work for Best Buy digital sales and as of right now in *SOME* zip codes I am able to place orders for either pick up or shipping. I realize I may get a lot of PMs but if interested send me a message with which console you want and the phone number linked to your rewards account. If I can order one I will reply and we can use Best Buy’s online payment method to transact !
For those wondering, this guy is legit and really helped me out. Can confirm the order went through and will be available for pickup by Friday.

Thank you so much!

Anyone having issues with their Target pick-up order? I called the store and they aren't able to find the order in their records. Called Customer Service and they found the order, but said it's pre-ordered and comes out at noon and just to wait? Not showing in my order history, only have the email.

Do you guys TRUST this?

Do you guys TRUST this?
Hopefully my post history and time on the site can vouch for me a bit. Literally my whole day today is going to be helping people on phone/chat get xbox and since (no joke) 99% of those tend to be resellers I figured I'd get creative and try and help here.

Walmart is now showing out of stock with the ability to sign up for an in stock alert. Maybe inventory levels will change at 9am PST?

Walmart not selling these instore? Just online for pickup? All of my local ones show in stock on brickseek. Trying to get my kids dressed so I can walk in and buy it.

Hopefully my post history and time on the site can vouch for me a bit. Literally my whole day today is going to be helping people on phone/chat get xbox and since (no joke) 99% of those tend to be resellers I figured I'd get creative and try and help here.
Allfires got me all setup, it’s legit and can be trusted. Got mine ready for 11/13 Instore pickup

Much thanks for the hookup! 100% legit. Got a quick call, helped me locate a closer store than he pulled up and it will be ready on Friday.

Was able to get an order in at target around 1:30 am est for in store pickup. Got the pickup ready email around 8:30 am. Picked it up and finishing up setup now.

If you're a Costco member, was just able to order a Series X online, it's a bundle with an extra controller for $539. Not a bad price if it's the new controllers, which I think it is.

Downside, it doesn't ship til 11/23.

I wonder if they have these in store? 

If you're a Costco member, was just able to order a Series X online, it's a bundle with an extra controller for $539. Not a bad price if it's the new controllers, which I think it is.

Downside, it doesn't ship til 11/23.

I wonder if they have these in store?
Just placed my order as well. Email confirmation just came through. Not ideal because I wanted Xbox All access. But this will do!

Not sure who else ordered from AAFES but I'm sure like me you got this email.

About your Xbox Series X/S Order

Hello,

Thank you for your pre-order of the next-gen Xbox Series X/S. Parcel delivery services are still struggling to keep up with the high volume of shipments, and your order will not arrive on day one of the initial release. We appreciate your patience and will be getting your new console to you as soon as possible. If you have any further questions, please contact customer support at shopmyexchange.com/customer-service.

Thank you for shopping with the Exchange.

As always, stay safe.
The Exchange Team

Makes me wonder how long it'll be before we get it. I ordered a Quest 2 3 days after launch and didn't get it till Nov 09, 2020. So...I' guessing we won't get out orders till about 4 weeks as well.

bread's done
Back