Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a little upset yes. I have seen known junkies in my city selling 2 or 3 "extra" systems in my local marketplaces. They're selling them for $1000 or more and nobody's buying them so they're just literally sitting on them. people who don't even want this system are buying it just cuz they think they can turn around and sell it for more online. Meanwhile the people who actually want one are left out. I simply cannot get an online order to go through either. I've missed out five separate occasions now because, for some reason, the websites either crash or it goes out of stock while I'm checking out. So yeah it does kind of bother me to see people who don't even want the Xbox buying them and just selling it on Facebook or Craigslist. Also it doesn't help that my Xbox one X s*** the bed a couple months back so I've been waiting on the series X. Now I'm stuck playing games like assassin's Creed Valhalla and watch dogs on the one S I have that does work. So yeah there's a lot going on there but this is the internet don't people come here to complain about things and s*** like that?!
Well, I suppose their method of success is being a junkie that needs the extra thousand dollars. Go do that then.

Well, I suppose their method of success is being a junkie that needs the extra thousand dollars. Go do that then.
LOL I guess so feenin for that fix got these people up all hours scouring every store in the area I don't know how these people are getting them all. I do know somebody that bought two of them but he wouldn't sell me the other one for less than $800 and he only got that because his brother-in-law is one of the managers at our local Walmart.

It's just crazy to me that suddenly everyone's a reseller. I know this pandemic s*** is crazy but damn. I know I'll get one eventually it's just frustrating when I keep missing out in the online order and then get bombarded everywhere with ads for the Xbox and since I've searched for it so much seein ads all over Facebook and everything that take me right to the very people that are Hawking the things for a g plus.

I'm just over here like f*** you Walmart f*** you Facebook f*** you resellers f*** you 20/20 and f*** you coronavirus. Now I'm just going to go play my switch say f*** you to Microsoft and Sony as well 😂💯✌️

I ain't really mad just venting, but I do hate seeing junkies getting stuff that I want to enjoy, while they just want to sell it for their fix. Too bad I wasn't the dealer id be getting them offering me Xboxes and PlayStations instead of cash the s**** are like gold right now

Chance of Costco getting their Series X bundle back in stock this month (fwiw I think wario64 was incorrect about it being back in stock again earlier)? This year? Really thought it was the best deal and kicking myself that I didn't pull the trigger.

I mean I wasn't able to get a Series X either despite trying constantly and I'm definitely bummed about it. But trying to pretend this is the first console launch that people are buying and reselling them for massive profits is very naive. I've been selling on Ebay since the 90s and people were flipping Dreamcasts back then for over $1000 when retail was $200. And how quickly everyone forgets the massive PS4 flip fest that happened. Just saying don't get too bent out of shape because by early next year the scalper market will bottom out and all will be normal.

Has anyone grabbed a random Series X from Microsoft these days? I got one in my cart but I can't check out but they seem to pop in and out of stock at random. Just wondering if anyone actually managed to get one like that?

I mean I wasn't able to get a Series X either despite trying constantly and I'm definitely bummed about it. But trying to pretend this is the first console launch that people are buying and reselling them for massive profits is very naive. I've been selling on Ebay since the 90s and people were flipping Dreamcasts back then for over $1000 when retail was $200. And how quickly everyone forgets the massive PS4 flip fest that happened. Just saying don't get too bent out of shape because by early next year the scalper market will bottom out and all will be normal.
And don't forget the Wii! That thing was being flipped for well over a year I think.

Did anyone get lucky in Walmart? I almost checked out but it had time reinput my cc info
i was able to get both a ps5 and xbox x series yesterday around 3PM ET. I tried during the previous online time and had no luck, this time was able to get both somehow. Still not sure which one I'll keep though, I've been using xbox on and off for the past 10 years, and before that it was ps1 and ps2 but made switch to xbox.

i was able to get both a ps5 and xbox x series yesterday around 3PM ET. I tried during the previous online time and had no luck, this time was able to get both somehow. Still not sure which one I'll keep though, I've been using xbox on and off for the past 10 years, and before that it was ps1 and ps2 but made switch to xbox.
Did you use the app or just their regular website?

My son is really irritating me right now. A few months ago all he wanted for Christmas was a Series S which was fine by me given the price assuming I could find one. I figured I could hold off on a Series X given that money is needed more for other Christmas presents than for another new system. So of course I spent way too much time scouring the internet and was able to get one for him.

Now he comes up to me and says how Epic isn't utilizing any of the new system tech for Fortnite (that's all he plays) and that it's a waste and he wants a gaming PC (as if that's affordable for me right now). Kids these days I tell ya.

Moment of truth for my allfires Best Buy order. Fingers crossed it's available for pickup today otherwise theyll just cancel it and it's back to square one.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

My son is really irritating me right now. A few months ago all he wanted for Christmas was a Series S which was fine by me given the price assuming I could find one. I figured I could hold off on a Series X given that money is needed more for other Christmas presents than for another new system. So of course I spent way too much time scouring the internet and was able to get one for him.

Now he comes up to me and says how Epic isn't utilizing any of the new system tech for Fortnite (that's all he plays) and that it's a waste and he wants a gaming PC (as if that's affordable for me right now). Kids these days I tell ya.
Your kid sounds like a spoiled brat, how about instead of buying him crap he doesn’t need (assuming he is playing fortnite already on some kind of system) just teach him the importance of talking care of what he already has and realizing that buying shiny new stuff to play the same game is a waste of money and contributes to ewaste.

Fortnite runs on iPhones... new tech? Lol what? The game looks the same on every platform minus different resolutions and honestly who cares?

Oh wait, nvm just give into the capitalism, buy him the the XSX and a new 4K tv, so he can play... fortnite. I’m sure he’s learned by now they the only way he gets love from his parents is via shiny new stuff. I can’t/won’t deny him the meager scraps.

Anyone using Popfindr and have luck getting a series X when it shows available at Target?  I've seen several around me showing in stock where Brickseek has shown none in stock ever.

Keep the Series S and return the kid.

Kids I tell ya 😂

Why not sell the system?!

The target down the street from me literally has 2 series x, I’m currently at the store right now and the guy confirmed he has 2, but it’s a ~3 hour wait for them to get off the truck. So not sure what to do but I think ima just chill in the parking lot and check in every hour? LOL. Wasn’t planning on getting a series x at launch but f it I guess

The target down the street from me literally has 2 series x, I’m currently at the store right now and the guy confirmed he has 2, but it’s a ~3 hour wait for them to get off the truck. So not sure what to do but I think ima just chill in the parking lot and check in every hour? LOL. Wasn’t planning on getting a series x at launch but f it I guess
Nice. Did they show up on popfindr? Is that how you found out about them?

All the ones around me show 0 on popfindr.

Your kid sounds like a spoiled brat, how about instead of buying him crap he doesn’t need (assuming he is playing fortnite already on some kind of system) just teach him the importance of talking care of what he already has and realizing that buying shiny new stuff to play the same game is a waste of money and contributes to ewaste.

Fortnite runs on iPhones... new tech? Lol what? The game looks the same on every platform minus different resolutions and honestly who cares?

Oh wait, nvm just give into the capitalism, buy him the the XSX and a new 4K tv, so he can play... fortnite. I’m sure he’s learned by now they the only way he gets love from his parents is via shiny new stuff. I can’t/won’t deny him the meager scraps.
This is super aggressive... but can’t say I disagree.

I'm not going to derail this any further and probably shouldn't have aired my frustrations here. He's 13 and doesn't ask for anything ever. But like most kids his age he plays a lot of Fortnite and actually places in tournaments once on a while so he just thought the new systems would have a benefit since a gaming PC has never been an option because believe it or not, we don't spoil our kids because they know there are more important things in life.

I'm leaving it at that but appreciate your parenting advice.

Did they just show up out of the blue like after seeing 0 the time you checked previously?

Guess I'll keep it open and refresh periodically.
I literally never checked before. This is my first attempt at all to even get an Xbox. I already have my PS5 and I was perfectly fine waiting for the Series X but I guess I'm just too much of a nerd in the end

Question for peeps who got xbox ordered from microsoft on the 12th. When you log into the site, do you see any kind of date?

I don't see any kind of date other than when i ordred it.

Mine says right in the email "estimated delivery Jan 5th."

Although I don't see a date when I check the microsoft order history or order status.

Anyone having any luck with the S at Microsoft? It says it’s in stock. I have one on cart and have since last night but order will not go through. Get a little yellow bar at the top that says there’s a problem on their end and to check back later but it doesn’t change. Tried multiple browsers and multiple devices with no luck.

Anyone having any luck with the S at Microsoft? It says it’s in stock. I have one on cart and have since last night but order will not go through. Get a little yellow bar at the top that says there’s a problem on their end and to check back later but it doesn’t change. Tried multiple browsers and multiple devices with no luck.
Means they are out of stock currently. I talked to someone in chat about it yesterday with the series x.

Has anyone grabbed a random Series X from Microsoft these days? I got one in my cart but I can't check out but they seem to pop in and out of stock at random. Just wondering if anyone actually managed to get one like that?
Yeah my bro was able to check out at noon PT yesterday with one that was left in his card from the day before when everyone was trying to get one at Walmart. It never showed as being back in stock but he was still able to check out.

According to zoolert.com the S and less frequently the X have been in and out of stock on their site all day.

I literally never checked before. This is my first attempt at all to even get an Xbox. I already have my PS5 and I was perfectly fine waiting for the Series X but I guess I'm just too much of a nerd in the end
Any update on this? Did you end up getting it?

I just saw 1 pop into stock at a Target that is like 30 minutes from me and tempted lol.

Any update on this? Did you end up getting it?

I just saw 1 pop into stock at a Target that is like 30 minutes from me and tempted lol.
Yep got one! Popfindr is insanely accurate it seems because very quickly after the 2 were bought it showed 0, so definitely keep checking it. Did you end up trying to drive there and snag it? lol

Yep got one! Popfindr is insanely accurate it seems because very quickly after the 2 were bought it showed 0, so definitely keep checking it. Did you end up trying to drive there and snag it? lol
Awesome congrats! The one that had 1 in stock has 0 now so I'm sure it got snagged quick.

How often have sites like bestbuy.com, target.com, and amazon.com been restocking the Series X? Should I even bother checking from time to time?
Can't speak for the others, but Amazon hasn't even shipped to everyone that preordered back in September, so they haven't made additional units available yet.

This is super aggressive... but can’t say I disagree.
Wow, I always pictured Confucius a more mellow, Lebowski type. Mind blown...

giphy.gif

bread's done
Back