Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
No Toslink.....what are you all doing with older receivers? Splitting it from the TV or using a splitter cable like Astro makes for their headphones?

Yeah this is lame. I was able to see add to cart on a couple of different skus but kept getting those messages every time I tried. I've been at this for over an hour now. I am tired. About to give up. Just showing every one of them now as coming soon.

Best buy, you can change the STORE for pickup location.  I just switched the store for my order.  This is in case you sleeted something really wrong.

I had gotten a PS5 disc unit from Meijer and just got an order placed for the Series X through MS.

IF you ever get a console to stick in your cart, just leave it.  KEEP checking periodically and clicking on your cart to try to place the order.

99% of the time you will see 499.99 with no tax and that means the order will not complete.

IF you see tax being computed?  Place the order immediately.

Having your Xbox profile set up with address and payment info is a big help.  Be signed in and don't forget MyPoints offers 1 point per dollar back.

Good luck.

Mine is supposed to be here by 01/05.  Luckily, I was in no real rush.  I had over $230 on my MS account too.

not sure if the "keep it in your cart" method works for MS Store anymore, today i got a unit into my cart and when i tried to place the order it told me it was OOS and purged it from my cart.

not sure if the "keep it in your cart" method works for MS Store anymore, today i got a unit into my cart and when i tried to place the order it told me it was OOS and purged it from my cart.
it worked for me like an hour and a half ago. Failed to checkout a handfrul of times and then finally got it to go. Was partially just dumb luck while waiting for BB to drop.

My Series X shipped this morning from MS; delivery of Thursday if FedEx can be believed. Almost had it paid off from all the promos and discounted space bucks over the last month. Good shit.

My Series X bundle shipped from Gamestop for delivery tomorrow.  I will say, I'm very surprised my order didn't get cancelled as there were odd issues such as the order date being the 13th when I actually ordered on the 12th.

Seems like i finally managed to get a Series X, should be here by Jan 11. I'll keep trying BB just in case i can get an earlier date though

OHHHHH YEAH got one for pickup this sunday at BB

I managed to get a Series X order though Walmart.  It'll be delivered on January 7.  So glad my next gen shopping is now complete after getting this and a launch PS5.

My Series X shipped this morning from MS; delivery of Thursday if FedEx can be believed. Almost had it paid off from all the promos and discounted space bucks over the last month. Good shit.
My Series X that I ordered on 12/1 from MS store shipped Sunday evening and arrived today.

When you are stuck at Please wait.  is the system waiting on inventory just for "your store" or any inventory around you ?

This is so frustrating! I got the verification email just like with me trying to buy a PS5. I got all the way to the final check out but it kept telling me no stores had it in stock and then finally no stores within 250 miles had in stock. Ridiculous.

I don't freaking get BB. I am able to add it to my cart but then it tells me no stores within 250 miles have it even though it says they do. Ugh. Okay now I see on the page right above add to cart it says there are no stores within 250 miles of me that have it. No wonder people just pay the scalpers. I got up at 6 am and have been trying for 7 hours now with nothing to show for it. Lame.

Fyi - Walmart will cancel your order if you are lucky enough to get both consoles. Happened to score a PS5. Went back to see about the Xbox Series X, got one. They cancelled it immediately. Strange but understandable. Just hope I'm eligible to get one in the future.

Best of luck to you all. Best day off work ever!

Fyi - Walmart will cancel your order if you are lucky enough to get both consoles. Happened to score a PS5. Went back to see about the Xbox Series X, got one. They cancelled it immediately. Strange but understandable. Just hope I'm eligible to get one in the future.

Best of luck to you all. Best day off work ever!
Same happened to me, got a PS5 back in November and every time I got an order through for the Series X today it got canceled immediately. Luckily I just scored one at Best Buy for pickup on the 19th.

Same happened to me, got a PS5 back in November and every time I got an order through for the Series X today it got canceled immediately. Luckily I just scored one at Best Buy for pickup on the 19th.
That is concerning. How can that be as it is a different product? I understand my situation as it is the same day. But does that mean I cannot get an Xbox next month? That seems a bit harsh not allowing one of a product.

That is concerning. How can that be as it is a different product? I understand my situation as it is the same day. But does that mean I cannot get an Xbox next month? That seems a bit harsh not allowing one of a product.
I know. They overcorrected for bots. A ps5 and Xbox are not the same thing

I was able to get an order through Best Buy for pickup on Saturday. Much better than the January 7th date from Walmart. My buddy can wait till then.

I don't freaking get BB. I am able to add it to my cart but then it tells me no stores within 250 miles have it even though it says they do. Ugh. Okay now I see on the page right above add to cart it says there are no stores within 250 miles of me that have it. No wonder people just pay the scalpers. I got up at 6 am and have been trying for 7 hours now with nothing to show for it. Lame.
Their system is a mess; I stopped bothering with them TBH. Walmart was pretty short and sweet, whether you were able to get one or not. Trying to fulfill inventory from store pick-up with an item like this was the dumbest thing Best Buy could have done. And it's sad we all damn well know it was so they could save on shipping these to homes.

bread's done
Back