Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey f-off to all you! 😀 okay I’ll go back to ignoring you.

XBOX system showed delivered by FedEx at 12:15 yesterday afternoon, I was home when the notification went off and my desk is right by my door, nobody knocked or rustled outside. I called FedEx and got someone on the phone about 10 minutes later asking who signed for my package (since the name was completely different) and they have a 24-48hr investigation open. Called GameStop after the police asked for a serial number, GameStop doesn't keep serial numbers, they register everything via tracking number, and their investigation will take up to 24hrs. I'm supposed to call them back tomorrow (GameStop) for a dispute resolution but I flat out accused the driver of thieving my package. They said there's no way to contact the driver on their route despite the drop off being less than 15 minutes prior and they'd have to conduct an investigation (aka police) but the police cannot do anything w/o the serial numbers, which nobody has. Plus, it was signature verification but FedEx cannot produce a copy of the signature that signed either. fucking ridiculous.

Fedex is the only one that doesn't make me sign for stuff even when its required. They just leave it on my porch and say I signed it. Like wtf.

Hmm xbox stock thread...but I hate xbox. Better click on this thread anyway and fill it with shit posting.

People have too much time on their hands. That and the notion of having some ludicrous allegiance to a video game system of all things is...special.

Has microsoft.com been selling Series X at all? Whenever I have checked availability, it only shows a few stores: Target, Best Buy, Walmart, and Gamestop. It never shows availability for Microsoft. I really want to try to buy it from them since I have a ridiculous amount of credit and a lot of it has an expiration

Has microsoft.com been selling Series X at all? Whenever I have checked availability, it only shows a few stores: Target, Best Buy, Walmart, and Gamestop. It never shows availability for Microsoft. I really want to try to buy it from them since I have a ridiculous amount of credit and a lot of it has an expiration
Last time i saw it was in middle-ish December. I've been trying to keep an eye on it, but I haven't ran into it in stock yet

I took a bit of hope from them talking about reservations for future machines, I'm guessing the retail partners balked at something they were unwilling to do.

Last time Microsoft had the X in stock was on Jan 07. If they have it in stock then you'll see a "buy now" button on the main Series X page. Otherwise it disappears and shows you the retailer stock.

You could go to the store page directly though.

Configure your Xbox Series X | Xbox

Has anyone who placed an order for Xbox series S in Walmart on 12/17 received your order already? My one is saying the estimate date is 1/12 but it is still not shipped .

Not necessarily about pre-orders, but does anyone already have Desperados 3? A Series X enhancement is out today but I cant find any press release or notez on what exactly they added for next gen. Anyone aware or able to check it out?

It's a long story but i'm in the market for a series x again.   Seems like an awfully long time since the last drop at any major retailers.  Jan 4th at Target.  

Come on people!  

It's a long story but i'm in the market for a series x again. Seems like an awfully long time since the last drop at any major retailers. Jan 4th at Target.

Come on people!
Yup. Things have been dry for over a week now. It is concerning as this might mean this will drag on for awhile.

I heard the 25% tariff thing kicked in recently, that might be another reason why restocks have been slow.
Good point!! I didnt even think about that. Could be waiting to see if the new admin will drop the tariff and give us a chance at a restock longer than 3 minutes?

I wonder if that means they might have some in store soon. Or if the Series S will be in stock online soon.
Series S was in stock forever (might still be) on antonline. You shouldn’t have that much trouble getting on of those.

Still in stock with a reasonable bundle.

You can buy a series X RIGHT NOW for a little over MSRP with tax on offer up or craigslist. I see a couple for $575-$600 brand new and have even seen some used ones for as low as $520 with a game. This is my area of course so yours might be selling them for much higher. I think it's worth paying a tad extra to play the thing now and not have to worry about being in front of your computer or constantly checking your phone for a restock and just hoping you are lucky enough to get one. My opinion of course.

You can buy a series X RIGHT NOW for a little over MSRP with tax on offer up or craigslist. I see a couple for $575-$600 brand new and have even seen some used ones for as low as $520 with a game. This is my area of course so yours might be selling them for much higher. I think it's worth paying a tad extra to play the thing now and not have to worry about being in front of your computer or constantly checking your phone for a restock and just hoping you are lucky enough to get one. My opinion of course.
No shit you can pay scalpers. Can you not be a moron for one day? Mommy should take your internet away, retard.

If you aren’t a Costco or Sams member can you order through them and signup for a membership at the same time?
Yes - you can sign up for a membership and buy at the same time.

For non-member purchases...

Sam's will charge you a 10% non-member surcharge if you want to buy something.

Costco is similar with a 5% surcharge, but some items (like the Xbox Series X) say "Member Only Item" on them - and you must have a membership to buy those.

I got one in my cart and wasn’t able to get it! Literally 2 minutes from in stock to being gone.

Ugh! Come on BestBuy. It’s been forever and their waiting queue worked well last time for me, but I tried to find a closer location to me and lost cart allocation before I could confirm the sale.

you will love your xbox series x once you get it! very well designed system. I love looking at it
Yeah I have both and am a total PlayStation fan boy and I must agree with that. Xbsx is so well designed from the look to the hardware. I enjoy mine.

I'm glad to see Microsoft making various big moves this generation.  Competition is always good because it keeps everyone on their toes. 

I'm not saying I'm picking up an X anytime soon (if/when I enter this new gen, it'll be PS5, Switch and then X - in that order), but it's great to see Microsoft investing in new studios and (hopefully) bringing out good games.  Xbox One was such a downer compared to how well they handled the 360 (which I very much enjoyed and still do on occasion).

Looking forward to some awesome new software.  I hope the Initiative allows players to play Perfect Dark as a third person game.  The system has always had a lot of FPS games, and I don't play them.  Give players the option!

Series X in next week''s ad. 
UmXmCZu.jpg

https://slickdeals.net/f/14785645-xbox-series-x-console-target-com-on-sunday-january-24th-purchase-online-only-to-ship-or-pickup-through-order-pickup-drive-up?from_da_id=35364784&sdxt01=2021-01-20+16%3A03%3A12&sdxt06=%3A%3A%3A%3A%3A%3Adealalert&sdxt07=120096&utm_source=dealalerts&utm_medium=email&utm_term=14785645&utm_content=5144&utm_campaign=35364784&p=144787078&band=4&bsft_eid=30ed6111-48c1-4f34-8ba5-ed04e983f09e&bsft_aaid=c863b09a-3e54-4d9e-b673-b3e124d9a730&bsft_clkid=6470b939-b5e3-4479-bdba-6f3f5cc417b6&bsft_uid=26494ec2-3256-47ed-b357-ce0366cc93cc&bsft_mid=211e7f11-ac3e-4087-bc1a-764c4556809e&bsft_txnid=4792fcd8-72fb-4054-ba6d-3ccd219284b7&bsft_mime_type=html&bsft_ek=2021-01-21T00%3A06%3A10Z&bsft_lx=7&bsft_tv=5&src=da_si_v2_35364784

Best Buy bundles up. Man I hate their system

Edit: was able to get one. It says pickup on Jan 30th, was hoping they’d have these in store today but oh well

Was able to get one at Best Buy! Great now I gotta figure out what to do with $500 MS credit that I was planning to spend on but their website hasn’t had a restock in awhile...

I'm in same boat. Bought 600 worth of discounted gift cards so i'm sitting on credit. I usually buy discs and MS stopped selling those. I'm ready for the Series Y I guess

Was able to get one at Best Buy! Great now I gotta figure out what to do with $500 MS credit that I was planning to spend on but their website hasn’t had a restock in awhile...

That idea doesn’t sound too bad lol! Or hopefully we get a restock at the MS store within 45 days of Best Buy Elite return policy and return the XSX from MS store to Best Buy...

I'm in same boat. Bought 600 worth of discounted gift cards so i'm sitting on credit. I usually buy discs and MS stopped selling those. I'm ready for the Series Y I guess

Can I return the unopened game in the bundle somewhere for store credit? I think Target has allowed me to do that before.

bread's done
Back