The Lyrical Mega Mang OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link worked for me. I just don't know what I'm supposed to be seeing.

It's just boo and a little boy staring into each others eyes.

[quote name='zewone']The link worked for me. I just don't know what I'm supposed to be seeing.

It's just boo and a little boy staring into each others eyes.[/quote]

Sooooooo... a normal weeknight for boo?

:whistle2:k

[quote name='JMEPO']I have the angry beavers theme song stuck in my head and I have no idea why, I haven't seen that show in years...[/quote]
Theeee angry beavers....

Am I missing anything 360-wise coming soon? Making my list of potential games to get.

Shit to watch:
Stoked
Shaun White Snowboarding
Banjo-Kazooie
Dead Space
Fable II
Fallout 3
Gears of War 2
Guitar Hero World Tour
Prince of Persia
Silent Hill
Sonic Unleashed

[quote name='lordwow']They really milked Pratt for all they could.

I'm more excited about the Greene and Carter return.[/QUOTE]
I'm gonna miss Pratt. He was one of the better characters the last few years. How in the blue hell is Greene going to return? Wasn't he dead? I saw that in the coming attractions and it made me do a double take.
[quote name='st0neface']I knew what was gonna happen on ER, but it still made me a little sad.[/QUOTE]
Indeed. I really liked how they played out his case, but the denouement was kind of lame.

[quote name='lordwow']What are you buying every game that comes out? :lol:[/QUOTE]
Hey peanut gallery I asked if I missed anything! As you can see I have that stuff filed under shit to watch. So the only way I'd buy all those games is if they all turned out to be AAA blowjob giving powerhouses.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Hey peanut gallery I asked if I missed anything! As you can see I have that stuff filed under shit to watch. So the only way I'd buy all those games is if they all turned out to be AAA blowjob giving powerhouses.[/QUOTE]
You could become a AAA blowjob giving powerhouse and pay for all those games yourself, regardless of their quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back