Trying to teach a Lesson OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Fist Star Wars film announced for Blu-Ray.....Star Wars: The Clone Wars...[/quote]

Who didnt see that coming...Did they say when, LP?

From Amazon:

a96890b809a01a51d81a7110.L.jpg

And I do have RB2 and have transferred. I think I'll take it.

[quote name='munch']From Amazon:

And I do have RB2 and have transferred. I think I'll take it.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ the PORTRAIT of Santa

[quote name='Number83']Who didnt see that coming...Did they say when, LP?[/quote]

11/11 - Its available for pre-order at the Warner Home Video store...got it for $18.XX after 30% off coupon

[quote name='munch']From Amazon:

[/quote]

I have the feeling that elliptical is rarely used, outside of hanging clothes on it....

[quote name='LinkinPrime']11/11 - Its available for pre-order at the Warner Home Video store...got it for $18.XX after 30% off coupon[/quote]

:whistle2:k

I am intrigued by your newsletter and would like to subscribe...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What newsletter?[/quote]

Where you got it for 18.xx...oh, nevermind. If I have to explain it...:roll:

Do you have a link, er Linkin?

[quote name='manthing']Outside of plugging your 360 directly into the router?

Probably not[/quote]

That's what I'm thinking. My 360 is in the living room, and my router is in my bedroom at my desk. I don't want the router out there. My set up is too elegant.

[quote name='Number83']Only thing cheaper is buying it used at Gamestop...Use the 20% coupon + 10% edge. [/quote]

I've been looking at that, and I think that's the option I'll take. $50 at Gamestop with coupon and EDGE card.

[quote name='lilboo']:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ the PORTRAIT of Santa[/quote]

I didn't notice that before, and it laughed when I saw that. :lol:

[quote name='Number83']Where you got it for 18.xx...oh, nevermind. If I have to explain it...:roll:

Do you have a link, er Linkin?[/quote]
Star Wars: Clone Wars :br:

You have to add atleast two items to your cart...then use coupon code ANWBTS and you get 30% off your entire order...Free Shipping on orders over $50. Coupon now works on games too...got :360: LEGO Batman for $35 as well as some other stuff.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185251&page=8

EDIT: Here's my order
  • Lego Batman (X360) Xbox 360 1 $34.99
  • Superman Doomsday (BD) Blu-Ray 1 $16.07
  • Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: The Complete First Season Blu-Ray 1 $20.97
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars (BD) Blu-Ray 1 $18.86

PRODUCT SUBTOTAL: $90.89
Tax: $7.04
Shipping and Handling: $0.00
ORDER TOTAL: $97.93

For those of you with the CoD:WaW CE pre-orders...

Collectors Edition Revealed:

• Day 1 Edge: Dominate your rivals online and rank up faster with your instantly available FG 42 Machine Gun. The FG 42 is a high-level (45+) machine gun which you can have from day-one. Saw through your opponents from 50 yards with this fast firing machine gun.

• Double Experience: Take advantage of a week of double experience in multiplayer to accelerate your advancement. (Limited time offer. Exact date for week of double experience will be announced on CallOfDuty.com, register online to receive confirmation of date and time and other key information.)

• Colored Clan Tag: Identify your VIP-status in multiplayer with a uniquely colored clan tag.

• Stainless Steel Canteen: Authentic 8-ounce brushed stainless steel Call of Duty branded canteen.

• Metal Storage Tin: Featuring Call of Duty inspired artwork, this collectable metal storage tin provides enough space to store multiple games and their cases.

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/41782/Call-of-Duty-World-at-War-Limited-Collectors-Edition

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Ah...feels good to finally cancel GameFly :bouncy:[/quote]

What why?

I just signed up for it....have a month free though.

TELL ME!

:lol: Well done, Mak, I didn't even realize that.

And I'm trying to not have coffee today but with the rain and lower temperatures...it would just feel right.

[quote name='Soodmeg']What why?

I just signed up for it....have a month free though.

TELL ME![/quote]

They take forever to ship you a game once they receive yours back...they say they ship it out within 24 hours, but I waited 3 days on average, a week and a half once...so its a waste of money...not to mention that the membership is pricey for one game at a time.

They treat you like a king on your free trial though...they make you believe its a great service and once they hook you in, you're in for disappointment after disappointment....like the order in your queue doesn't count...if you have a game on top of the list with medium availability and a game at the bottom of your list with high availability, they'll ship you the one with high availability...their whole system is whack!

[quote name='Number83']I'd go with the ones that are due.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I'm trying to stay ahead. I've got no current due bills, but I'm trying to put away money for it (and utilities and credit card and student loans) like a month ahead of time.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']They take forever to ship you a game once they receive yours back...they say they ship it out within 24 hours, but I waited 3 days on average, a week and a half once...so its a waste of money...not to mention that the membership is pricey for one game at a time.

They treat you like a king on your free trial though...they make you believe its a great service and once they hook you in, you're in for disappointment after disappointment....like the order in your queue doesn't count...if you have a game on top of the list with medium availability and a game at the bottom of your list with high availability, they'll ship you the one with high availability...their whole system is whack![/QUOTE]

My reason too for canceling. They were giving me 15 day turnarounds (from me shipping to me receiving). They now beg me to come back with like $5 for the first month deals every month. I might just keep going back and cancelling.

[quote name='lordwow']My reason too for canceling. They were giving me 15 day turnarounds (from me shipping to me receiving). They now beg me to come back with like $5 for the first month deals every month. I might just keep going back and cancelling.[/quote]

That's not a bad idea...sign up for the $5 month, then cancel right before billing starts for the $18 or whatever it is...rinse and repeat every couple months or so:whistle2:k

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Explain?[/quote]

You can get Paypal to make up one time use virtual debit cards, that way you could use your Paypal balance on sites that only take CC's. However, because of this, you could sign up for Gamefly with it, and then when they tried to charge you again, it wouldn't work because it is a one time use deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back