Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition $89.99 - Amazon, GameStop, Best Buy

true since you live in your mom basement you got only 1 friend it impossible ot buy 3 game for friend

has for you i can careless if you believe or not . i can sell them for profit with ease since i havent paid much for it 71$ each but not everyone are like you thinking about making profit but i rather return it so someone can enjoy it without paying high price or offer to user who know me here (you got alot to learn in live being selfish it not good that something you should LEARN! :wall: )

happy holiday
Can you repeat that in english?

true since you live in your mom basement you got only 1 friend it impossible ot buy 3 game for friend

has for you i can careless if you believe or not . i can sell them for profit with ease since i havent paid much for it 71$ each but not everyone are like you thinking about making profit but i rather return it so someone can enjoy it without paying high price or offer to user who know me here (you got alot to learn in live being selfish it not good that something you should LEARN! :wall: )

happy holiday
I wouldn't buy 3 for any friend unless I owed them the $$$ anyways. I am a human being, not a retailer. If they want that many they can either give me the money ahead of time to buy it for them or get it themselves.

And what happened to your grammar? Far be it from me to call the kettle black but aside from the insult I can barely make out what you read.

Last edited:
well crap.... did ANYONE like the artbook or is it kinda generally regarded as meh? If its that mediocre i guess i'll leave this sealed and grab a vanilla copy later
I haven't looked it over in great detail yet, but I really like the artbook (thought it's no Xenogears Perfect Works :razz:). Of course I am a fan of gaming art books, so that may color my judgment.

I haven't looked it over in great detail yet, but I really like the artbook (thought it's no Xenogears Perfect Works :razz:). Of course I am a fan of gaming art books, so that may color my judgment.
it reminded me of a cheap sketch pad than a high quality art book

I wouldn't buy 3 for any friend unless I owed them the $$$ anyways. I am a human being, not a retailer. If they want that many they can either give me the money ahead of time to buy it for them or get it themselves.
well that you, seem not everyone willing to help a friend (if you know the meaning of it) and no need to have the fund in advanced and it was a very little small among 284$ for all 4 (store it 2 minute from my house but only 2 i will return since 1 cag taking 1)

WhBxK6w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well that you, seem not everyone willing to help a friend (if you know the meaning of it) and no need to have the fund in advanced and it was a very little small among 284$ for all 4 (store it 2 minute from my house but only 2 i will return since 1 cag taking 1)
I found pepsiman. Mods get him!

The only people that would believe your "story" still believe in santa. You tried to horde on the hopes that it would be rare... It backfired. Lesson learned. :shame:
But no lesson is learned. Since returns can be done with no penalty nor consequences, we will always have scalpers and wannabe scalpers in the U.S.

Only reason I bought two is because I feared one would be shipped in a bubble mailer, and it was only 1 per store. So I ordered one at Amazon and one at Best Buy. Best Buy came and a box and NM, so the Amazon one is getting returned. Unless it goes OOS again and someone here wants to buy it at cost.

Only reason I bought two is because I feared one would be shipped in a bubble mailer, and it was only 1 per store. So I ordered one at Amazon and one at Best Buy. Best Buy came and a box and NM, so the Amazon one is getting returned. Unless it goes OOS again and someone here wants to buy it at cost.
Give you a dollar for it.
#UltimateCheapAss

Why? Why in gods name would you buy 4?

If you tried to return those to any store I ran I'd laugh you out.
If you ran a store that shipped stuff as crappily as BBY does then youd deserve to have shit returned that much. I regularly order 2 or 3 copies of LE's from them because most of the time they arrive damaged. No problems returning them at all. If they dont want so many returns they need to learn to package their shit right. Thats on them

If you ran a store that shipped stuff as crappily as BBY does then youd deserve to have shit returned that much. I regularly order 2 or 3 copies of LE's from them because most of the time they arrive damaged. No problems returning them at all. If they dont want so many returns they need to learn to package their shit right. Thats on them
These are meant to be played and enjoyed, not sit on your shelf for eternity. If the contents of the box are damaged that's a problem, but I'll never understand why you people whine so much over bent cardboard this or crumpled paper that.

Besides, I only ordered 1 (from Best Buy) and it came in pristine condition.

Last edited:
Just finally got my copy from Best Buy in the mail.  Took a while as I got a shipping notice on the 2nd for it but they didn't actually ship it til the following Monday the 7th.  Came in a big box, not a lot of padding but was in great condition, no dents or marks, only a couple of slightly frayed corners.

Too bad I'm returning it.  Tried cancel the blasted thing a few days before it shipped after I watched a unboxing video, but it ended up coming anyway.  It just isn't worth the extra cost to me for what you get.

And people thought this would be rare ... lol.  Plentiful stock around (Amazon has it in droves) ... this is easily one of the most overpriced, underwhelming "collector's" editions I've seen.  Not worth it at all.

May be interested in the game, but frankly, don't have time for JRPGs like this anymore.  Liked the last one, and every review I've seen makes clear this one just isn't as good.  It's a solid game, I'm sure, but it's just not for everyone.

I think the only Wii U games I'm inclined to buy here on out are Star Fox Zero, Legend of Zelda (not TP - no interest unless Ninty did something spectacular to it), Yoshi's Wooly World, and Persona X Fire Emblem.

Still want my physical copy of Fatal Frame V, but that's wishful thinking at this point ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty cool update on my end. 

Some of you may recall the terrible condition Best Buy sent my SE. I posted it here earlier. 

Any who. They sent me a new one that was in much better condition but get this: I get to keep the other one. No charge. 

Went to the store to return it and they were like, we already refunded you. 

Anyway. I have a brand new unopened SE now and an opened one. Not too shabby! 

These are meant to be played and enjoyed, not sit on your shelf for eternity. If the contents of the box are damaged that's a problem, but I'll never understand why you people whine so much over bent cardboard this or crumpled paper that.

Besides, I only ordered 1 (from Best Buy) and it came in pristine condition.
I haven't really got into the collector's scene myself, but this is an idiotic response. If you knew even a tiny bit about collecting, you would know that condition is everything. Especially once things get older. A little bend or fold is all it takes to drop the value of an item considerably. So if that's what someone is into, they certainly have every right to be upset about piss-poor shipping of a potentially valuable item.

Still have the option of returning this on Amazon and quite frankly, I think I might. $90 is a little much for this thing and it's still everywhere. Major letdown.

Pretty cool update on my end.

Some of you may recall the terrible condition Best Buy sent my SE. I posted it here earlier.

Any who. They sent me a new one that was in much better condition but get this: I get to keep the other one. No charge.

Went to the store to return it and they were like, we already refunded you.

Anyway. I have a brand new unopened SE now and an opened one. Not too shabby!

I'll give you a buck for it. :p

this is one of those games where to fans anything extra would be worth the price increase, never got hooked by xenoblade or really any other traditional JRPG so I passed on this

Still have the option of returning this on Amazon and quite frankly, I think I might. $90 is a little much for this thing and it's still everywhere. Major letdown.
I mainly got this set for the art book, as I'm a whore for anything "art" related, but I'm thinking of returning mine to Gamestop since it's still everywhere and easy to find. I figure there's a good chance of getting this cheaper down the road, and considering all I really want is the art book, I'm not seeing a really good reason to keep this whole set currently.

If anyone here is interested in trading the art book + the case of the game (no game, just the case) please message me. I have various stuff to offer ... from retro to gift cards. 

bread's done
Back