xTheThiBag88x send off OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Munch, have you done any new YF360G stuff lately?

Looks like Family Save is good, and then there's a whole bunch of ID offers, which I kind of hate to do. :/

Sorry wolve. Been out and about all day. At dinner now.

Picked up Alan wake and blur for 40 after coupons and reward certs. Then hit up gs and got resonanceof fate, the show 10 and metro for 80 with b2g1 and credit.

Were you at the mall when you picked it up? I'm going to eat at longhorn now. I may be coming back on wednesday for a few hours.

Learning to drive a manual is frustrating.

[quote name='Rocko']Munch, have you done any new YF360G stuff lately?

Looks like Family Save is good, and then there's a whole bunch of ID offers, which I kind of hate to do. :/[/QUOTE]

No. I need to do one so I can get NCAA 2011. Thanks for the tip.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Sorry wolve. Been out and about all day. At dinner now.

Picked up Alan wake and blur for 40 after coupons and reward certs. Then hit up gs and got resonanceof fate, the show 10 and metro for 80 with b2g1 and credit.[/QUOTE]

How much was Alan Wake? How did you do that?

Alan Wake is 39.99 at Best Buy this week.

So is Blur...there's a 20.00 and a 10.00 coupon out there, you might be able to get the game for 10.00.

[quote name='seanr1221']Alan Wake is 39.99 at Best Buy this week.

So is Blur...there's a 20.00 and a 10.00 coupon out there, you might be able to get the game for 10.00.[/QUOTE]

But they way he wrote it it sounded like he got both for $40. How can you do that?

I hate how boring this OTT is. I've got two days to learn to drive a manual. Then I gotta drive from NJ to NC with it. I'm starting to get the hang for it though.

Stop being a bitch and drive the fucking thing! I didn't know how to either when I bought my first manual car but I manned up and did it. You're driving a fucking Lotus, the thing should drive itself. YOU'RE A DISGRACE!

;)

[quote name='Wolve11']I hate how boring this OTT is. I've got two days to learn to drive a manual. Then I gotta drive from NJ to NC with it. I'm starting to get the hang for it though.[/QUOTE]

The only hard part is getting into first gear.
Once you learn where the clutch "grabs", it's easy.

That's exactly my problem, stopping and going and using the clutch. I used to drive it with my heel on the ground instead of using my whole leg which is so much easier.

[quote name='Wolve11']That's exactly my problem, stopping and going and using the clutch. I used to drive it with my heel on the ground instead of using my whole leg which is so much easier.[/QUOTE]

Wait until you get used to driving stick and then get stuck in an automatic. When it happens to me, I end up stepping on the brake as if it were the clutch. :oops:

[quote name='Wolve11']Yea, already had that, although I didn't quite step on the break. Automatic cars are so much more boring....but easier.[/QUOTE]
:lol: You're going hate spending $2500 on a clutch in a few months.

You were right about MAK-90s, cheapest one I could find on short notice was just over $350
(used). I would never pay that for one of those.

Hell I doubt I'll have to replace it since I only drove and messed up for a few hours. Considering that I'm catching on quick I feel that I'll be good to go for my trip to NC. My clutch technique was wrong and is better now. It was awkward getting gas and having dudes come up and ask to take pictures of it when I'm still sitting in it. One dude kept screaming LOTUS as we drove away which was weird.

On a related note: my other car is an automatic Mitsubishi eclipse. I've always wanted to try the lancer but felt the eclipse looks nicer.

In all seriousness I hope you don't have to replace it.

I knew a guy in college who went through two clutches in a year on a new NSX, learning to drive a standard trans.

When I was 14, I also toasted the clutch on my Dad's IH Scout II learning to drive that 3sp but it had about 60k on it. Lucky for me it was a cheap clutch and he had the Wagoneer as a daily driver.

[quote name='Wolve11']Hell I doubt I'll have to replace it since I only drove and messed up for a few hours. Considering that I'm catching on quick I feel that I'll be good to go for my trip to NC. My clutch technique was wrong and is better now. It was awkward getting gas and having dudes come up and ask to take pictures of it when I'm still sitting in it. One dude kept screaming LOTUS as we drove away which was weird.

On a related note: my other car is an automatic Mitsubishi eclipse. I've always wanted to try the lancer but felt the eclipse looks nicer.[/QUOTE]

Sure, if you like cars with fat asses. :cool:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You were right about MAK-90s, cheapest one I could find on short notice was just over $350
(used). I would never pay that for one of those.[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised you found one that cheap.

Brian Dennehy is looking old.

10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back